General CVDD - May | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 2nd May

Search This thread

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
If i have to tell you the truth, i wasn't expecting big changes from this update.

Plus, I consider February patches postponement the best choice, because this means that One Ui 4.1 update will be release a little earlier than we think.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If i have to tell you the truth, i wasn't expecting big changes from this update.

Plus, I consider February patches postponement the best choice, because this means that One Ui 4.1 update will be release a little earlier than we think.
One UI 4.1 looking good 👍😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-224218_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-224218_Twitter.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 286

mrduta

Jun 20, 2012
The glitch of the lockscreen Is still present on BVA9. The only way to avoid it is to turn on the screen before you put finger to scan.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The glitch of the lockscreen Is still present on BVA9. The only way to avoid it is to turn on the screen before you put finger to scan.
Is it a glitch when turning the display on and off? I occasionally see a white line flash across the top half the display, and the brightness levels are messed up for a second, turning the display on and then using fingerprint seems to sort it. Not something I've noticed until now.

Last edited:
Is it a glitch when turning the display on and off? I occasionally see a white line flash across the top half the display, and the brightness levels are messed up for a 2nd, turning the display on and then using fingerprint seems to sort it. Not something I've noticed until now.
No its a lag. Display scrolls like 10 Hz. This suck. I had hopes to fix issue in this update. Damn samsung.

Reactions: MelquiXDA

Top Liked Posts