General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread
Yes I'm having this issue. Same network as my partner, same location, internet pages and everything loading fine, but on mine they refuse to load. 🤬 Experienced this multiple times now, even messages on messenger refuse to send over 4g/5g and send when connecting to WiFi
I don't think this is limited to BULF...apparently, 5g is quite erratic..it was present in older firmwares too at least for me...Besides, I feel 5G needs to mature even more which is why I've stuck with 4G which seems to serve the purpose whilst being battery efficient...

I get the same battery life on 4G & 5G which is a good thing, but the issue remains regardless whether I change bands. Sites just dont load. Im guessing its something to do with the security patches. If i tether 5G from the s21 to another device, the site in question loads fine, so its not really a 5G issue, samsung changed something somewhere where its clashing with either the certificates, preventing the pages to load on 5g 4g, whereas if you change the band to 3G/HSPDA, the site loads....

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I get the same battery life on 4G & 5G which is a good thing, but the issue remains regardless whether I change bands. Sites just dont load. Im guessing its something to do with the security patches. If i tether 5G from the s21 to another device, the site in question loads fine, so its not really a 5G issue, samsung changed something somewhere where its clashing with either the certificates, preventing the pages to load on 5g 4g, whereas if you change the band to 3G/HSPDA, the site loads....
Did you try another browser besides the stock one? Same thing?

D

Deleted member 1755208

Anyone having issues accessing sites via 5G & 4G data on BULF?

Some sites dont load on 5G or 4G, while it works fine via wifi.. Also funny enough, if you switch from 5G/4G to 3G, the sites load fine..... Tested sim in another phone, 5G works fine.
Me im happy with 5g
I'm using Three 5G and BT 5g
and i get 800mbps and more with three, and they r getting better each day better then EE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-153009_Speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220117-153009_Speedtest.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 58
D

Deleted member 1755208

Still no new update,
and someone here said it's just around the corner.

Still no new update,
and someone here said it's just around the corner.
It's kinda strange that, apart from Germany, UK, India and Italy, the only other countries that received BULF are relatively small markets.

Having said that, nobody in this forum is a Samsung Developer in charge or releasing the updates so please take any "forecast" for what it is.

MrDusan

Jun 21, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
It's kinda strange that, apart from Germany, UK, India and Italy, the only other countries that received BULF are relatively small markets.

Having said that, nobody in this forum is a Samsung Developer in charge or releasing the updates so please take any "forecast" for what it is.
I was also thinking that there is something fishy with how slow the rollout of BULF was. They were probably being careful not to let a buggy update go wild. South East Europe (including me in Serbia) got it this morning.

I'm quite happy with this update. Nothing bad to report at this point.

I was also thinking that there is something fishy with how slow the rollout of BULF was. They were probably being careful not to let a buggy update go wild. South East Europe (including me in Serbia) got it this morning.

I'm quite happy with this update. Nothing bad to report at this point.
What I've learnt in these few months is that Germany is always first....the rest is a lottery!

D

Deleted member 1755208

We literally had one last week 🤣🤦 the test build won't be available for at least a week or 2 after the S22 series launches. The test build is One UI 4.1. mid February the next possible update. I'm not sure if we'll get one in between, possibly a bug fix for the mobile data issue some are facing, myself included.
yeah mate it was you, who gave me false hope hahahahahah
still using BULF.

D

Deleted member 8730448

AHAHAHAHA I mistakenly overwrite the "Decrypted by" name on CheckFirm 🤣

Sorry Tizen99 😁

Edit: I was able to restore the name, luckly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-232118_CheckFirm.png
    Screenshot_20220117-232118_CheckFirm.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Is BULJ a newer or an older version?
Since "J" comes after "F", it should logically be newer. But since the last update, I think Samsung coders forgot their primary English lessons..as BULF came after BULG... so that's that! I think these are guys are watching too much of Squid Games on repeat!

Last edited:

Elhombree

Jan 9, 2014
This is unbelievable, NEE has still not received BULF update! i wonder if Samsung has paused the update if they have found a issue. When DBT gets an update, that means NEE is just around the corner to get but DBT got it 5th january and still no sign of BULF update for NEE, even US got it quicker than us and that never happens!

Top Liked Posts