General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread

George Musat

Apr 15, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
When the S21 series got one ui 4 beta last year, does anyone know how long after the S20 series received it? Most likely we are looking at a September release but Samsung are getting pretty quick at rolling the beta software out. Never has it arrived as early as August.
I know that it didn t took that long.. maybe after 2 weeks we will get the beta

Joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
"RAM Plus can now be completely disabled" also caught my eye. 🤔

Who needs that even with 12GB RAM? 😅

In Linux (as well as Android), free RAM is wasted RAM. 😉
Well, it is good to have it optional, but there should be an option to disable it.
I am wondering what are they going to do with system performance, as according to them we should see improvement over 4.1 but I am a bit afraid it is just trash talk.

George Musat

Apr 15, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Well, it is good to have it optional, but there should be an option to disable it.
I am wondering what are they going to do with system performance, as according to them we should see improvement over 4.1 but I am a bit afraid it is just trash talk.
Nah,too many people said the animations and overall ui feels better,now.. Idk if it will be a really that big change at the end of the beta but we will have to see

TheVarredor

Nov 23, 2018
About the beta of OneUI 5, I was asking myself: If we have DBT CSC, VPN from Germany, and the SIM card removed, we would not be able to download it officially from Samsung Members? Of course cleaning Data of the app.

Cheers

About the beta of OneUI 5, I was asking myself: If we have DBT CSC, VPN from Germany, and the SIM card removed, we would not be able to download it officially from Samsung Members? Of course cleaning Data of the app.

Cheers
This works only on Tablets that have no SIM tray. MCC code from the operator is a must.

I'm in the UK so I'll switch my CSC to BTU when the beta is available. Currently using DBT.
Hi @adamlee2012..I'm presuming that you changed the CSC using the app listed earlier. If so, did you get Samsung pay to work. I changed my CSC using the app but Samsung pay went kaput and changing the CSC back was of no use. If not, pls ignore this question and carry on as you were :)

Joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Nah,too many people said the animations and overall ui feels better,now.. Idk if it will be a really that big change at the end of the beta but we will have to see
People say a lot of things, plus whatever is being tested now is not a final build and everything might change. I will believe when I see fluidity, so far my S21 is slower than old oneplus phones....

Top Liked Posts