CWM 4.0.1.4 not working?

Search This thread

iamnik

Jan 29, 2011
Well, I followed the method here:
http://theunlockr.com/2011/08/02/ho...android-phone-using-the-revolutionary-method/

To get S-OFF, flash a custom recovery (Revolutionary CWM v4.0.1.4), and got root.

Now, when I go into the CWM (it seems to work):

7ca5s.jpg

And then select anything (e.g. backup and restore), it just displays the background:

1j5ls.jpg

And doesnt do anything. Pressing the power button simply brings it back to the previous screen (shown above).

Funny thing is, I did manage to install the root zip through CWM earlier, then used Titanium backup, rebooted, and now this happens :confused: What's going on. Should I try flashing recovery again?

Derrian

Jun 12, 2010
http://theunlockr.com/2011/08/02/ho...android-phone-using-the-revolutionary-method/

To get S-OFF, flash a custom recovery (Revolutionary CWM v4.0.1.4), and got root.

7ca5s.jpg

And then select anything (e.g. backup and restore), it just displays the background:

1j5ls.jpg

And doesnt do anything. Pressing the power button simply brings it back to the previous screen (shown above).

Funny thing is, I did manage to install the root zip through CWM earlier, then used Titanium backup, rebooted, and now this happens :confused: What's going on. Should I try flashing recovery again?

~Face~palm~

Seriously though, click on an option using the trackball, not the power button. :p

It actually took me five minutes when I first used it to figure it out as well. :eek:

iamnik

Jan 29, 2011
~Face~palm~

Seriously though, click on an option using the trackball, not the power button. :p

It actually took me five minutes when I first used it to figure it out as well. :eek:

Oh, crap.

I didn't realise. My phone doesnt have a trackball (this is my brothers one).

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Colaplus95

Jun 17, 2012
Yeah, sorry to bump this old thread, but Im currently having the exact same issue on my HTC Wildfire. The power button just gives the same background as seen in OP.
The trackball doesn't seem to react on presses, so I have currently no way of flashing a new rom to it. Anyone can help me?? :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

7ca5s.jpg

1j5ls.jpg

~Face~palm~