[CWM][DEV] ClockWorkMod 5.0.2.8 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE]

Search This thread

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY 5.0.2.8

This is the CWM recovery found on the latest CM7 sources.

INSTALLATION
  • Download the update.zip found here
  • Place it on your SD card
  • Flash it on your actual recovery (doesn't matter if it's stock one)

• Press home + volume up + home button to enter

SCREENSHOOT:
device_2014_02_15_182626.png

Our sources can be found on BroadcomCM Github

Attachments

• update.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 19,489
Last edited:

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Awesome work dudes!

Can I use this on Hell Lock kernel as that kernel has permanent CWM recovery. Will this work if i replace it with the file on thw sd card with the same name or it won't untill you modify the kernel?

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
Awesome work dudes!

Can I use this on Hell Lock kernel as that kernel has permanent CWM recovery. Will this work if i replace it with the file on thw sd card with the same name or it won't untill you modify the kernel?

Extract recovery bin (sbin) and patched imaged (res) from update.zip. Then replace them with the ones on hell-lock ramdisk amd then reapck it again. Although soon new kernel is coming from broadcomcm too... ;)

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Extract recovery bin (sbin) and patched imaged (res) from update.zip. Then replace them with the ones on hell-lock ramdisk amd then reapck it again. Although soon new kernel is coming from broadcomcm too... ;)

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

I am aware of kernel edits but can you do that for me? It looks easy from your solution :p
And will the next kernel (Which i know that will be released soon ;) ) be for stock ROM and not CM7.2 only?

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
I am aware of kernel edits but can you do that for me? It looks easy from your solution :p
And will the next kernel (Which i know that will be released soon ;) ) be for stock ROM and not CM7.2 only?

BroadcomCM has that name for CM, so yeah, new kernel will be for just CM. Domt worry, lopicl.00 will surely include this on his ramdisk! :D

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
Can you make the text hd like in CM 7.2? (smaller text) or that needs lot of time... :D

Actually this "HD" was building cwm with LDPI values, and our screen is not LDPI, so we wamted to leave as cwm design it. LDPI is on totoro and tassve. You can flash their cwm, it is "hd" amd will ne 100% functional, as only defierent between cooperve cwm amd totoro cwm is this ldpi value, check it our if u want it :)

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Flamestorm

akhilkumarco007

Jan 4, 2013
hyderabad
Are we opensource?
As said in first post Yes we are!.

Bootable_Recovery Source = https://github.com/broadcomCM/android_bootable_recovery -b gb-release-7.2
Device Config = https://github.com/broadcomCM/android_device_samsung_cooperve -b cm-7.2.0
All Source = https://github.com/broadcomCM

Credits?
  • Lopicl.00.
  • Mackief.
  • Bieltv.3.
  • SpaceCaker.
  • Team BroadcomCM.
  • NiTzz aka Nimit mehta.
  • PineappleOwl.
  • Koush for CWM

what do u mean by open source? i mean can we get our ics and jelly bean soon with out any bugs'? > :confused:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone