[CWM][DEV] ClockWorkMod 6.0.1.2 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE]

Search This thread

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY 6.0.1.2

This is the CWM recovery found on the latest CM9 sources.

INSTALLATION
  • Download the update.zip found here
  • Place it on your SD card
  • Flash it on your actual recovery (doesn't matter if it's stock one)

• Press home + volume up + home button to enter

Our sources can be found on BroadcomCM Github

Attachments

• update.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 59,103
Last edited:

il3gal

Apr 23, 2014
Bacau, Romania
Sorry for english.

Bug: If i unmount /system and i can mount this again. Error: Error mounting /system
This problem is and with /data and /cache..

With /sdcard work good.
Other problem is..i can mount /sd-ext ..i have ext3 partition.
I can try to make backup (for testing) because i can remount /data /system /cache..

;)

dj88

Sep 18, 2013
God's Own city
Last edited:
Reactions: WaLeC_TW
Jan 29, 2013
Valadolid
Installation problem

Hi everyone

A friend gave me a S5839i and I tried to install cwm a hundred times, and It was completely impossible. I access to the stock recovery, apply the update from sd card and after selecting the approppiate file cwm appears on screen, but when you access again to recovery, goes to stock one. ¿Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance

il3gal

Apr 23, 2014
Bacau, Romania
Hi everyone

A friend gave me a S5839i and I tried to install cwm a hundred times, and It was completely impossible. I access to the stock recovery, apply the update from sd card and after selecting the approppiate file cwm appears on screen, but when you access again to recovery, goes to stock one. ¿Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance

What kernel your use? On Raphael Kernel you cannot replace CWM without flash with odin (boot.img)

Reactions: miguelagarcia2

kingsdeb

Aug 20, 2014
Hyderabad
Getting Status 0 error while installing cm-11 from your link with this CWM 6.0.1.2

I don't know but how i have the CWM 6.0.1.2 as default after trying lot of things and my phone directly boots to 6..0.1.2 instead of stock recovery.

Please help how to install CM-11. Even CM-10 will do but not sure how to get the working build with my above CWM.

RevolutionBolt

Jan 10, 2013
Absolado Kitkat
Getting Status 0 error while installing cm-11 from your link with this CWM 6.0.1.2

I don't know but how i have the CWM 6.0.1.2 as default after trying lot of things and my phone directly boots to 6..0.1.2 instead of stock recovery.

Please help how to install CM-11. Even CM-10 will do but not sure how to get the working build with my above CWM.

MTD build does not required a oldest recovery. Find CWM 6.0.5.3 at Discussion thread. Restore back to stock and flash again. Well, it should be work for now.

RevolutionBolt

Jan 10, 2013
Absolado Kitkat
How to restore back to stock recovery ? I have some 6.0.5.3 CWM as well but not working. A little more explanation will help.

Well, to get to stock recovery, download XXLK1 firmware anywhere. And restore with Odin. Make sure you put files in right places. And install back CM11 with latest nightly with CWM 6.0.5.3. It should work for now. You'll be fine after install but don't forget install Galaxy Y MODEM after installed CM11. It's bug on our CM11 if you don't install, we can't boot without install it. If you know this already, just leave it.

Reactions: NeWONEx

Top Liked Posts