[CWM][ICS]CWM Recovery 6.0.1.2 for Locked Bootloader[v1.0][29/11/2012]

Adaho0

Jan 13, 2008
People, calm down. CM for unlocked BL has its own CWM. So what's the point has used CWM for locked BL wanting to install rom that requires unlocked BL, because it has its own CWM?
I do not understand you. It's obvious that you will have bootloop using CM. In addition, the developer clearly said that CWM is for stock rom. ONLY.

Requires:
Stock ICS ROM
Root
So.. Charlus97 and everyone PLEASE. DO NOT REPORT BOOTLOOP IF YOU USE NON STOCK ROM!!!!

hrishikesh300

Oct 3, 2012
Requires:
  • Stock ICS ROM
  • Root

Download:

Install:
  • Download the zip package
  • Extract the folder
  • Connect your phone to the pc with USB debugging
  • Click on install.bat

How to use:
  • Power off the phone
  • Power on the phone
  • When you see the SONY logo pressing the Volume down button while you see the recovery

Credits:
I have locked boot loader. My sola is rooted. I double clicked on install.bat keeping usb debbuging turned on, it said finished installation. Then i shut down the phone, then i turned it on while pressing the volume down key. But it is not booting into recovery, it is booting Normally....Please Help ! :( :confuse:

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
I have locked boot loader. My sola is rooted. I double clicked on install.bat keeping usb debbuging turned on, it said finished installation. Then i shut down the phone, then i turned it on while pressing the volume down key. But it is not booting into recovery, it is booting Normally....Please Help ! :( :confuse:
If your PC Companion or other Sony Stuff is opened, than you should close it :) And try it again ;)

Reactions: hrishikesh300

hrishikesh300

Oct 3, 2012
If your PC Companion or other Sony Stuff is opened, than you should close it :) And try it again ;)
I tried it again closing pc companion but then too its not booting into recovery! :( what to do?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

worked on 6.1.1.B.1.54!
how come did it work for you? did u factory reset before installing the recovery??

MUHAMMAD KHALIL

Nov 21, 2012
Terengganu
I tried it again closing pc companion but then too its not booting into recovery! :( what to do?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

how come did it work for you? did u factory reset before installing the recovery??
Do you pressing it once or many times? You should press it many times until it show recovery:-/

Sent from my Ultimate Sola