[CWM] Philz Touch Recovery for Xperia E1 with locked bootloader

Search This thread

7Zero3

Mar 3, 2015
Can I flash a older kernal? The one thats on it is not good for towelroot... Also it says my bootloader cannot be onlocked.... is it worth a try even do it says, no?

You can flash an official kernel from Sony even if the bootloader is locked/can't be unlocked.

Sent from my Xperia E1 using XDA Labs

Reactions: RiceydDr0id

RiceydDr0id

Mar 5, 2012
Limerick
I tried fastest (Emma) and all I got was a error saying bootloader locked,phone locked please go to somymobile.com/update. I have the fw I need but can flash it, any one know some way I can. Like there add/fastboot I'm dis is a nightmare to root lol

RiceydDr0id

Mar 5, 2012
Limerick
ANY ONE?? really need d help. I'm on Fw 20.1A.2.19 can I root with that fw or how can I flash a different fw? I tried Emma said phone locked. Can't unlock bootloader says no in service menu.

Please all any help?? I'll try any method.

7Zero3

Mar 3, 2015
ANY ONE?? really need d help. I'm on Fw 20.1A.2.19 can I root with that fw or how can I flash a different fw? I tried Emma said phone locked. Can't unlock bootloader says no in service menu.

Please all any help?? I'll try any method.

Don't use Emma use Flashtool by androxyde.

Sent from my Xperia E1 using XDA Labs

ch3mn3y

Sep 11, 2011
Seaside Voivodeships
www.xperiasite.pl
Hi
Just go E1, but run into a problem. Root (SuperSU 2.82 SR5), Debugging, authorization, all is fine, but CMD stops at "Unable to open system/boostrap/bin/busybox: No such file or directory".
I installed Stericson's BusyBox (1.28.4) and still nothing...
Any idea?

Bikkoism

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry for posting on dead thread. but If anybody still have bootstrap recovery for XPERIA E1, reupload please. The link is dead and I can't find the file from anywhere.

Tech0308

• Oct 22, 2016
    Alfreton
    Sorry for posting on dead thread. but If anybody still have bootstrap recovery for XPERIA E1, reupload please. The link is dead and I can't find the file from anywhere.
    Hope this is what you want. It's a pity how many files have been lost to time

Attachments

• Bootstrap_Alpha_0.1.zip
      5.3 MB · Views: 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This Custom Recovery doesn't need a unlocked bootloader, but you must have:
      - a rooted Xperia E1
      - a computer
      - a brain

How to Install:
      1. Extract the downloaded zip
      2. Enable ADB at Settings> Developer Options> USB debugging.
      3. Connect your phone to PC using USB
      4. Run install.bat

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ZCRhr7_DQxUGZpbzlrb3V5SlU/view?usp=sharing

I have found this Recovery here: http://galaxyypocketfans.blogspot.de/2014/11/xperiae1all-variants-bootstrap-for.html
      I keep getting this:

Is there anyway to fix this?
      I have Busybox installed.
      Hi, for anyone getting the busybox not installed error....

I just installed this on a friend's phone and also got the error, so I opened up the install.bat, the line that does the work and contains the problem is this one:
      adb shell su -c "cd /data/local/tmp/strapinstaller && chmod 755 system/bootstrap/bin/busybox && chmod 755 install_hijack.sh && ./install_hijack.sh"

By that stage the installer data is already on the phone, so the only problem is that the 2x chmod commands didn't work, and the install_hijack.sh hasn't yet run.

To get past this, connect to adb shell and type su, this should give you a '#' prompt indicating you have superuser access. Then type those commands manually, I did one line at a time, so :
      cd /data/local/tmp/strapinstaller
      chmod 755 system/bootstrap/bin/busybox
      chmod 755 install_hijack.sh
      ./install_hijack.sh

And all worked fine, recovery installed.
      How about locked loader at E1 dual with root? I can install this without problem?

It should run on the xperia e1 dual. just try it at send feedback.
      You can flash an official kernel from Sony even if the bootloader is locked/can't be unlocked.
      With Flashtool, selecting flashmode.
      Hello. i have a xeria e1 d2004 kitkat 20.1.A.2.19and used this tutorial everythin went fine ...
      but not the part to go back to android, cuz i tried to go back and kept this loop: black, sony logo, black again n never booting system.

anyone has suggestions about what to do and how to boot android?

thanks in advance
      Ah you need to flash your device though flashtool, emma, or pcc ..
      But i recomended to use flashtool

Sent from my D2105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Tips to install this recovery without pc ..

-Extract bootstrap alpha 0.1.zip though root explorer for example
      -Rename /system/bin/e2fsck to e2fsck_hijacked
      -Move "e2fsck" from /bootstrap alpha 0.1/files/system/bin to /system/bin (set e2fsck permission to 0755 "rw xr xr x")
      -Move "bootstrap" folder from /bootstrap alpha 0.1/files/system to /system, no need to set the permission of "bootstrap" folder
      -At last reboot your device, when you see blue led bring up, press your volume down button, and you'll go onto phillz recovery

Sent from my D2105 using Tapatalk
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone