Cwm recovery to kernel

Search This thread

DVDandroid

Jul 10, 2013
Puglia
Hello. I have installed kernel and Deodexed zip for s advance with cwm temporary recovery. After for install crt off effect I reboot the phone to recovery and I found cwm recovery. From temporary becomes to permanently.
Is possible to restore stock recovery??

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9070 XXLQG ITV using xda app developers

K

King ov Hell

This is impossible :D Reboot to recovery now and you should see stock recovery

Chirag_Galani

Dec 7, 2012
Mumbai
Hello. I have installed kernel and Deodexed zip for s advance with cwm temporary recovery. After for install crt off effect I reboot the phone to recovery and I found cwm recovery. From temporary becomes to permanently.

Thanks in advance

1st thing why did u post in Original Android Development section???
As u installed kernel The recovery automatically saved in it. And why do u want stock recovery??
Just to show off... :confused:

phyowaiummg

Oct 19, 2012
Myanmar

Thanks in advance

Please move this thread to Question and Answer forum.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium

eduds

Mar 8, 2013
It's a permanent recovery because you flashed a custom kernel, which includes the permanent recovery.

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Thanks in advance

If you want CRT off effect you need CoCore kernel, that you installed. If you want stock recovery - you need stock kernel. And with stock kernel you can't use CRT off. You can't separate it, because we have one partition for both kernel and recovery.

Послато са GT-I9070 користећи Тапаталк 4

Reactions: DVDandroid

arffrhn

Mar 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
To get stock recovery back, you need stock kernel because it can't be separated. Unpack it from the official firmware and search for kernel.bin.md5. However, if you're using stock recovery, crt-off won't work and it's troublesome for not having custom recovery to flash anything (be it custom roms/custom kernel/scripts/fixes/updates/apps in flashable zip/themes..etc). You can do it with temp cwm but then, more work for you.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

DVDandroid

Jul 10, 2013
Puglia
If you want CRT off effect you need CoCore kernel, that you installed. If you want stock recovery - you need stock kernel. And with stock kernel you can't use CRT off. You can't separate it, because we have one partition for both kernel and recovery.

Ok. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance