• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Cyanogenmod 10 - UNOFFICIAL gio

saldymhmd

Oct 17, 2011
Bekasi (Indonesia)
well, i'm a guy -_____-
i wish i have freetime for make this rom more stable and bugfree -__-, currently i've very busy day.
well, today im working with kernel, maybe tonight i'll fix some bug on rom (microphone, usb mass storage, keyboard FC, and maybe camera).
we'll waiting :D one question Phiexz, are u still develop cyanogenmod7 ? :p

Secret++

Aug 21, 2012
İzmir
well, i'm a guy -_____-
i wish i have freetime for make this rom more stable and bugfree -__-, currently i've very busy day.
well, today im working with kernel, maybe tonight i'll fix some bug on rom (microphone, usb mass storage, keyboard FC, and maybe camera).
We'll waiting for update. I hope tonight you will update this rom. Because this rom really smooth and fast :)

nathan-96

Apr 13, 2012
The Hague
I think that 2 projects are better. His vision on things are probaly different. And he will write libs different, building another cam. And if you Will work with maclaw, it shouldnt be published on maclawstudios, because phiexz Will do also much (just like marcin now)

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Frankin96

Jun 11, 2012
Italy
Yes .. Phiexz is better in first build because he mod cm but at final stage it will be similiar ..
OT:Nathan .. in your signature you say that best developer are polish .. But .. Phiexz is indonesian.. squadzone is indonesian .. Delanoister , Tuxkid's and tioammar are indonesian.. and we have only 3 developer for gio who are polish .. Maclaw Marcin and Bagnz0r.. So .. INDONESIAN DEVELOPER ARE THE BEST ;)

Reactions: tux-kid's

c20h25n3o

Feb 19, 2007
Hi, I don't want to disturb you or something, but I know from my experience that's two similar projects in the same place isn't good idea. As I see, probably you don't want to contribute with me, so maybe I should leave Gio development or something. I always respect you and I wouldn't ever make cm7, because it was your ROM and making second, exacly the same doesn't make any sense. One time, when you was busy, I just fixed a few things in your work and asked you ealier if I have publish that. That's all, thanks for reading.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
You're such a patheric guy sometimes. "Boohoo, if you don't stop I will go!!!!11"
Just go, who cares. You're CM9 has been in development for over half a year and some things still don't work.
Let phiexz run his magic.

iok1

Feb 24, 2012
Helsingborg
You're such a patheric guy sometimes. "Boohoo, if you don't stop I will go!!!!11"
Just go, who cares. You're CM9 has been in development for over half a year and some things still don't work.
Let phiexz run his magic.
You wanna know why some things don't work? Because what we have is a crappy device! You really expect this to running newest android without any problems? Stop complaining if you can't do anything about it yourself. I would really love to see how much progress YOU could make in 6 months. Please think before posting, and respect the developers who can do stuff you can only dream of.

nathan-96

Apr 13, 2012
The Hague
well, i'm a guy -_____-
Well, good luck with that camera, libs are outdated.

@frankin96
Yeah, outdated signature

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankin96

erikcas

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2008
Castricum
android.cas-online.nl