CyanogenMod 11 - GT-I9195 and GT-l9190 - Nightlies - Bug Reports & Discussion

Search This thread

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
M-releases and Snapshots are NOT upgrades to NIGHTLIES! Nightlies are always newer and more up to date than M-releases or Snapshots! "Upgrading" to snapshot from nightly can cause any number of problems.
Use the Snapshot thread to talk about Snapshots and M-releases!

Xposed is not supported here in this thread, neither are any other mods/kernels, issues related them it aren't nightly problems. (Xposed only works with dalvik.)

So if something doesn't work for you that others claim working, full wipe, don't install any kernels/mods/xposed/etc. and just test thing that wasn't working. If still it doesn't work for you, do tell here!

Also some people remove some files from the rom before flashing, if you do this don't report anything here before you full wipe and test flashing the rom without removing the files.

So basically only report stuff here if you are using pure/vanilla/original/stock CM11.

CM11 nightlies are nearing the end and new nightlies of CM12 will start dropping around December. CM has pretty much feature freezed CM11 branch. More info here and here.

I'm not going to maintain CM12 nightlies thread and soon this thread becomes obsolute too. I thank you all for the great work on reporting problems and helping others in this thread, what a year we had with cm11 nightlies. :)

logo-cid.png

Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE(GT-I9195) and 3G(GT-I9190) official CM11 nightlies bug reports & discussion.

This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM11 nightlies for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE variant (GT-I9195) and the international 3G variant (GT-I9190) (see notes section if you have some other variant).

Opened this thread to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.

** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES! Flash latest snapshot with full wipe and report the issue with it.

Reporting to JIRA is allowed for M / SNAPSHOT rom versions. Guidelines on how to report stuff there.

GT-I9195 Nightlies changelog (NOT ALWAYS UP TO DATE!)

GT-I9190 Nightlies changelog (NOT ALWAYS UP TO DATE!)

-------------------------

Links

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9195 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9195) from get.cm

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9190 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9190) from get.cm

Google Applications / gapps | Download gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip for Android 4.4.3 / CM11 (also ART compatible) | Torrent.

CyanogenMod 11 - GT-I9195 and GT-l9190 - Snapshots - Bug Reports & Discussion thread

Cyanogenmod Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums.

Notes
  • I'm not the developer for these roms, nor do I work for Cyanogenmod, I just maintain this thread as a hobby. Please don't PM or spam me to answer your questions.
  • This thread is ONLY for the CM11 nightlies discussion, there are other threads in the general and Q/A forums to answer questions about everything else than CM11 nightlies. (Example how to root s4mini is not related to this thread.)
  • Arco68 is the maintainer/developer in charge of maintaining/developing CM for our phones. He isn't in charge of developing everything on CM, for example trebuchet or other feature development.
  • F4k is the most active mod-developer for our phones, but he doesn't work for Cyanogenmod either.

• Please note that the CM11 has been pretty much feature frozen by Cyanogenmod since they are now focusing on buildin CM12. So expect missing features. The missing features may come in due time. There might not ever be a stable labeled CM11 rom since Cyanogenmod changed their build routines. More info.

• 1st rule of flashing custom roms etc.: No wipe - No whine.
  • 2nd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Always backup before flashing/updating.
  • 3rd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Google search and xda search are your friends when encountering problems.

• How to act on xda forums. Also answers the question "why I only get angry answers when I ask questions?".

• FAQ: Rooting S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195, guide on how to root and stuff.
  • [GUIDE] How to install CM11, quick/small guide thread.
  • What is knox?
  • When upgrading between different CM versions(cm10.1/10.2/11), you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped and it's pretty much necessary to do a full wipe when upgrading to CM11.
  • Gapps are Google Apps for Android. The reason why you need to flash them separately from the rom.
  • Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
  • Flashing CM11(or any custom rom based on CM?) may break your NFC on the stock rom if you sometime want to go back to it. The thread about this problem, there may be some fix for it in that thread and discussion of this problem should be done there. (Dirty) fix for NFC on stock.
  • M / Snapshot / monthly releases are basically nightlies from specific time, but they shouldn't have any major problems like bootlooping etc. More info about M-releases. Even more info about M-releases.

• ClockworkMod(cwm) is the official Cyanogenmod recovery. Latest version 6.0.5.1. To get the latest version and updates to the CWM recovery at the same time you update to newer nightly, unlock developer options by tapping build number 10times from About phone settings and then tick the Update CM recovery option on from the developer options.
  • The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one. (Some apps may require you to install SuperSU app from play store, in order to work properly.)
  • CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app, IR blaster support may be TV/device specific.
  • Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM.
  • To install games/apps to external SD, you currently need some app/mod like FolderMount. Not sure how link2sd works, but it might help on this too. See this guide.
  • Whisper Push aka TextSecure is in short, encrypted messaging. It requires data connection in order to work for now. More info here and here.
  • Our device doesn't have LED like many phones do, so there's an another notification light implemented called BLN. (Sprint variant of s4mini has LED, but this variant isn't supported and these roms aren't for that variant)
  • Button Lights Notification (BLN) kernel support by junkyde was implemented to the official CM tree by arco68, so you now only need the BLN app(free or pro). Using task killers, adblock plus or other apps like Clean Master may cause BLN not to work. If you BLN doesn't work do the steps in this post.
  • Trebuchet launcher replaced Launcher3.

[*] Regarding the issues and missing stuff on trebuchet: You can access launcher settings by pressing menu on homescreen or long pressing homeescreen. From the menu, you can scroll to get more options, the options that are not there aren't available yet on Trebuchet. They will come eventually, you can use 3rd party launchers for additional features.
  • Only themes that support the new CM theme stuff are supported.

[*] These roms and this thread are only for the international models: GT-I9195 serranoltexx and GT-I9190 serrano3gxx. A comment from the rom developer about other variants. It's advised to post your full baseband from about phone settings before flashing anything.
  • Other S4 Mini variants like GT-I9192, Sprint(JDQ39.L520 or SPH-L520), SHV-E370K, SGH-I257M, SCH-R890, GT-I9195T and GT-I9197 aren't officially supported and using these roms on wrong variant may brick your device, but if you want to root them etc. search other threads from these S4 Mini forums for guides. Officially supported means that you can find the variant's nightlies from http://download.cyanogenmod.org/ , currently only the non-dualsim international versions are supported.

• Using ART instead of dalvik may cause FCs in apps etc. ART can also cause bootloops on some nightlies, example 20140222 and 20140226, check latest posts for future nightlies. (Generally ART should work just fine with the latest gapps and generally with all apps, but it needs support from app's side too.) Dalvik is still the official solution, supported and considered safe. Using ART may require more space from internal/external SD.
  • Xposed is not supported here in this thread, neither are any other mods/kernel, issues related them it aren't nightly problems. Xposed only works with dalvik.

• If you are experiencing battery drainage, please check what's draining it with BetterBatteryStats or Wakelock Detector and the current issues below before posting about it. More info about wakelocks.
  • For those who experience battery drainage from wifi, check this post out.

• You can't change settings for core1 permanently. Whatever setting you choose, core1 will always be restored to its driver defaults - interactive at any speed. Saving battery while core 1 is not needed is the point. It's a Qualcomm design.
  • CAF = Code Aurora Forum - A division of Qualcomm doing the source code for their hardware.
  • Quick Panel: Expanded desktop toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled Expanded desktop from the interface settings.
  • Quick Panel: Profile toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled profiles from the settings.
  • Three dots on apps is a new design preference from Google. More info.

• You can request features/mods in this thread, but if you want something to be implemented into official CM tree, this is not the right place for that. You can request these features to be added into official Cyanogenmod rom from JIRA tracker.
  • Some devs like F4k are usually interested in development of mods, so they might do them. But remember: Spamming them(devs) about requests doesn't get your mods done, on the contrary it might even get your requests to be ignored.

• I have made this same thread only including issues and requests from this post to the Cyanonmod forum too.

Few useful apps and other stuff (these might not be up to date)
  • Google Now launcher download link.
  • Different modems. Ask about the benefits and other stuff in it's thread and not here.
  • (Has bugs, usage not recommended at the moment, date 3 aug 2014)For downloading smaller updates instead of whole nightlies, check CyanDelta updater app. But still it's recommended to download whole rom, if problems occur, from get.cm.
  • For making nandroid backups without booting to recovery, check this app (also has pro version). The app's xda thread. (If it doesn't work, update your recovery and root+busybox to the latest and try changing the shell as mentioned in the app.)

Before reporting a bug
  • Only report issues occurring on the latest nightly.

[*] Reporting bugs on this thread is for the purpose that other users know, NOTHING reported in this thread automatically goes to Cyanogenmod.
  • To report issues or missing features to Cyanogenmod, use JIRA bug tracker. Reporting to JIRA is only allowed from M/snapshot releases, so flash snapshot release with full wipe before reporting issues there.
    JIRA issue reporting guidelines.

LIST OF ISSUES / MISSING FEATURES

Unverified

• - Few people are reporting higher battery drain than before/few nightlies ago. Might be related to mobile data switching 3g-4g or kernel stuff.
    - Few people are reporting that WiFi does not stay on while sleeping, even when the setting is set as "Always".
    - Few people are reporting that sound problems when listening to music with speaker/headset/bluetooth.

Verified & Reproduced

• - Plug in headphones that doesn't have a mic, try to record a voice message in any app, example whatsapp -> app freezes/crashes.
    - If you make backups with cwm, the date is wrong. But if you for example use Onlinen nandroid backup app, the date is right.
    - BetterBatteryStats/BBS doesn't install as system app. Temporary fixes.

Fixed / In coming build

• - S-View Flip cover support is still in the works, currently it shows the most important information.
    - Few people (4) are reporting that they get force closes for: com.qualcomm.timeservice even after full wipe. <- Was an ART issue.

Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Unverified / Kernel issue

FEATURE REQUESTS FOR XDA DEVELOPERS (not Cyanogenmod)
- You can request these features to be added into official Cyanogenmod rom from JIRA tracker.

Requests

Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)

Done / Already available

Rejected

Borrowed the template from @Whosat

Last edited:

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
I think we should combine this thread for both the I9190 and I9195, as they are so similar. Pretty much everything applies to both models, so reporting the same things in two threads doesn't really make sense.

Okays, I edited the first posts and topic so it should be good for both variants.
Edit: now all links should be working.

Last edited:
Reactions: sks93 and arco68

RobBrownNZ

I installed CM11 on my Nexus 7, and while works brilliantly well (far better than the "first milestone" tag would suggest), the non-removable Google search bar really annoys me. Not CM's fault, but I'll be glad when they provide a way to remove it. Until that happens I think I'll stick with CM10.2 on my GS4 mini, it's doing everything I want it to.

sepia66

Nov 1, 2013
Upgrading from CM10.2 to CM 11

I got the update notification via CMupdater within CM10.2. Can I update via that way or do I have to still wipe everything before updating? Thanks.

b0g

Oct 21, 2012
hy,

don't work: aldin setting from clocks and alarms, clock widget, lock screen;
is a good version

johanneszab

Jun 3, 2010
Anyone tried ART instead of Dalvik yet? (Under Development Settings->Select Runtime)

Last edited:

PicoBp

Dec 23, 2011
Budapest
Everything's working fine here so far, even camera. Small bugs here and there, but mostly UI related.

And I HATE the new AOSP keyboard layout... Lucky to be on droid, replacement on the way! :p

toeterbaas

Oct 24, 2012
Yes same problem here useless for me to install it now.
I like to see SD card save to for the pics.
Back on 10.2 now

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ZockyMcZock

sepia66

Nov 1, 2013
Cannot save pics to SD card

SInce updating I cannot save pics to sd card. Even when using non stock camera. Also to delete files on SD card had to give root permission to ES file explorer otherwise was giving an error.

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
Anyone having issues with widgets on different rows/columns settings? I cannot seem to be able to resize them. Also I got no idea how to add more homescreens. And why are there 2 launchers?
Edit: The picture taken with front camera shows up sideways for a little while when taking picture or when reviewing it before submitting in whatsapp.

Last edited:

johanneszab

Jun 3, 2010
SInce updating I cannot save pics to sd card. Even when using non stock camera. Also to delete files on SD card had to give root permission to ES file explorer otherwise was giving an error.

I've the same problem, (but only with some apps(if settings didn't chance after flashing))?! So, I wasn't sure if its really rom related, but i cannot do backups with TitaniumBackup on sdcard, fails with "Permission denied (EACCESS)" even if the default filemanager says all the permissions are the same, also on internal storage (read, write, execute for user (root?) and group (sdcard)). But when i use the default filemanager i can add stuff the the sdcard.
So maybe its not rom related at all, just some missing settings for some apps?!

My card is NTFS formatted btw, ..

Anyone having issues with widgets on different rows/columns settings? I cannot seem to be able to resize them. Also I got no idea how to add more homescreens. And why are there 2 launchers?

I use the "Launcher3", the other one was even more spartan. It dynamically adds new screens for me and removes empty ones. Just try to add a widget, then you can scroll to the left.

Reactions: leripe

Miccia

Jan 1, 2013
Brescia
Google Pixel 5
Edit: The picture taken with front camera shows up sideways for a little while when taking picture or when reviewing it before submitting in whatsapp.

Both laucher are from aosp! laucher3 is cm11 default and the other one is google experience!!! they are pratically the same!

Reactions: leripe

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
I got the update notification via CMupdater within CM10.2. Can I update via that way or do I have to still wipe everything before updating? Thanks.

Well personally I downloaded the cm11 nightly via cmupdater and then got the new gapps from acro's thread (can be found in the first post on this thread too), rebooted to recovery and just flashed them over the latest cm10.2 nightly. After that wiped caches and rebooted, all working fine.

Reactions: sepia66

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M-releases and Snapshots are NOT upgrades to NIGHTLIES! Nightlies are always newer and more up to date than M-releases or Snapshots! "Upgrading" to snapshot from nightly can cause any number of problems.
    Use the Snapshot thread to talk about Snapshots and M-releases!

Xposed is not supported here in this thread, neither are any other mods/kernels, issues related them it aren't nightly problems. (Xposed only works with dalvik.)

So if something doesn't work for you that others claim working, full wipe, don't install any kernels/mods/xposed/etc. and just test thing that wasn't working. If still it doesn't work for you, do tell here!

Also some people remove some files from the rom before flashing, if you do this don't report anything here before you full wipe and test flashing the rom without removing the files.

So basically only report stuff here if you are using pure/vanilla/original/stock CM11.

CM11 nightlies are nearing the end and new nightlies of CM12 will start dropping around December. CM has pretty much feature freezed CM11 branch. More info here and here.

I'm not going to maintain CM12 nightlies thread and soon this thread becomes obsolute too. I thank you all for the great work on reporting problems and helping others in this thread, what a year we had with cm11 nightlies. :)

logo-cid.png

Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE(GT-I9195) and 3G(GT-I9190) official CM11 nightlies bug reports & discussion.

This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM11 nightlies for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE variant (GT-I9195) and the international 3G variant (GT-I9190) (see notes section if you have some other variant).

Opened this thread to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.

** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES! Flash latest snapshot with full wipe and report the issue with it.

Reporting to JIRA is allowed for M / SNAPSHOT rom versions. Guidelines on how to report stuff there.

GT-I9195 Nightlies changelog (NOT ALWAYS UP TO DATE!)

GT-I9190 Nightlies changelog (NOT ALWAYS UP TO DATE!)

Links

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9195 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9195) from get.cm

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9190 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9190) from get.cm

Google Applications / gapps | Download gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip for Android 4.4.3 / CM11 (also ART compatible) | Torrent.

CyanogenMod 11 - GT-I9195 and GT-l9190 - Snapshots - Bug Reports & Discussion thread

Cyanogenmod Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums.

Notes
    • I'm not the developer for these roms, nor do I work for Cyanogenmod, I just maintain this thread as a hobby. Please don't PM or spam me to answer your questions.
    • This thread is ONLY for the CM11 nightlies discussion, there are other threads in the general and Q/A forums to answer questions about everything else than CM11 nightlies. (Example how to root s4mini is not related to this thread.)
    • Arco68 is the maintainer/developer in charge of maintaining/developing CM for our phones. He isn't in charge of developing everything on CM, for example trebuchet or other feature development.
    • F4k is the most active mod-developer for our phones, but he doesn't work for Cyanogenmod either.

• Please note that the CM11 has been pretty much feature frozen by Cyanogenmod since they are now focusing on buildin CM12. So expect missing features. The missing features may come in due time. There might not ever be a stable labeled CM11 rom since Cyanogenmod changed their build routines. More info.

• 1st rule of flashing custom roms etc.: No wipe - No whine.
    • 2nd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Always backup before flashing/updating.
    • 3rd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Google search and xda search are your friends when encountering problems.

• How to act on xda forums. Also answers the question "why I only get angry answers when I ask questions?".

• FAQ: Rooting S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195, guide on how to root and stuff.
    • [GUIDE] How to install CM11, quick/small guide thread.
    • What is knox?
    • When upgrading between different CM versions(cm10.1/10.2/11), you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped and it's pretty much necessary to do a full wipe when upgrading to CM11.
    • Gapps are Google Apps for Android. The reason why you need to flash them separately from the rom.
    • Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
    • Flashing CM11(or any custom rom based on CM?) may break your NFC on the stock rom if you sometime want to go back to it. The thread about this problem, there may be some fix for it in that thread and discussion of this problem should be done there. (Dirty) fix for NFC on stock.
    • M / Snapshot / monthly releases are basically nightlies from specific time, but they shouldn't have any major problems like bootlooping etc. More info about M-releases. Even more info about M-releases.

• ClockworkMod(cwm) is the official Cyanogenmod recovery. Latest version 6.0.5.1. To get the latest version and updates to the CWM recovery at the same time you update to newer nightly, unlock developer options by tapping build number 10times from About phone settings and then tick the Update CM recovery option on from the developer options.
    • The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one. (Some apps may require you to install SuperSU app from play store, in order to work properly.)
    • CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app, IR blaster support may be TV/device specific.
    • Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM.
    • To install games/apps to external SD, you currently need some app/mod like FolderMount. Not sure how link2sd works, but it might help on this too. See this guide.
    • Whisper Push aka TextSecure is in short, encrypted messaging. It requires data connection in order to work for now. More info here and here.
    • Our device doesn't have LED like many phones do, so there's an another notification light implemented called BLN. (Sprint variant of s4mini has LED, but this variant isn't supported and these roms aren't for that variant)
    • Button Lights Notification (BLN) kernel support by junkyde was implemented to the official CM tree by arco68, so you now only need the BLN app(free or pro). Using task killers, adblock plus or other apps like Clean Master may cause BLN not to work. If you BLN doesn't work do the steps in this post.
    • Trebuchet launcher replaced Launcher3.

[*] Regarding the issues and missing stuff on trebuchet: You can access launcher settings by pressing menu on homescreen or long pressing homeescreen. From the menu, you can scroll to get more options, the options that are not there aren't available yet on Trebuchet. They will come eventually, you can use 3rd party launchers for additional features.
    • Only themes that support the new CM theme stuff are supported.

[*] These roms and this thread are only for the international models: GT-I9195 serranoltexx and GT-I9190 serrano3gxx. A comment from the rom developer about other variants. It's advised to post your full baseband from about phone settings before flashing anything.
    • Other S4 Mini variants like GT-I9192, Sprint(JDQ39.L520 or SPH-L520), SHV-E370K, SGH-I257M, SCH-R890, GT-I9195T and GT-I9197 aren't officially supported and using these roms on wrong variant may brick your device, but if you want to root them etc. search other threads from these S4 Mini forums for guides. Officially supported means that you can find the variant's nightlies from http://download.cyanogenmod.org/ , currently only the non-dualsim international versions are supported.

• Using ART instead of dalvik may cause FCs in apps etc. ART can also cause bootloops on some nightlies, example 20140222 and 20140226, check latest posts for future nightlies. (Generally ART should work just fine with the latest gapps and generally with all apps, but it needs support from app's side too.) Dalvik is still the official solution, supported and considered safe. Using ART may require more space from internal/external SD.
    • Xposed is not supported here in this thread, neither are any other mods/kernel, issues related them it aren't nightly problems. Xposed only works with dalvik.

• If you are experiencing battery drainage, please check what's draining it with BetterBatteryStats or Wakelock Detector and the current issues below before posting about it. More info about wakelocks.
    • For those who experience battery drainage from wifi, check this post out.

• You can't change settings for core1 permanently. Whatever setting you choose, core1 will always be restored to its driver defaults - interactive at any speed. Saving battery while core 1 is not needed is the point. It's a Qualcomm design.
    • CAF = Code Aurora Forum - A division of Qualcomm doing the source code for their hardware.
    • Quick Panel: Expanded desktop toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled Expanded desktop from the interface settings.
    • Quick Panel: Profile toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled profiles from the settings.
    • Three dots on apps is a new design preference from Google. More info.

• You can request features/mods in this thread, but if you want something to be implemented into official CM tree, this is not the right place for that. You can request these features to be added into official Cyanogenmod rom from JIRA tracker.
    • Some devs like F4k are usually interested in development of mods, so they might do them. But remember: Spamming them(devs) about requests doesn't get your mods done, on the contrary it might even get your requests to be ignored.

• I have made this same thread only including issues and requests from this post to the Cyanonmod forum too.

Few useful apps and other stuff (these might not be up to date)
    • Google Now launcher download link.
    • Different modems. Ask about the benefits and other stuff in it's thread and not here.
    • (Has bugs, usage not recommended at the moment, date 3 aug 2014)For downloading smaller updates instead of whole nightlies, check CyanDelta updater app. But still it's recommended to download whole rom, if problems occur, from get.cm.
    • For making nandroid backups without booting to recovery, check this app (also has pro version). The app's xda thread. (If it doesn't work, update your recovery and root+busybox to the latest and try changing the shell as mentioned in the app.)

Before reporting a bug
    • Only report issues occurring on the latest nightly.

[*] Reporting bugs on this thread is for the purpose that other users know, NOTHING reported in this thread automatically goes to Cyanogenmod.
    • To report issues or missing features to Cyanogenmod, use JIRA bug tracker. Reporting to JIRA is only allowed from M/snapshot releases, so flash snapshot release with full wipe before reporting issues there.

LIST OF ISSUES / MISSING FEATURES

Unverified

• - Few people are reporting higher battery drain than before/few nightlies ago. Might be related to mobile data switching 3g-4g or kernel stuff.
      - Few people are reporting that WiFi does not stay on while sleeping, even when the setting is set as "Always".
      - Few people are reporting that sound problems when listening to music with speaker/headset/bluetooth.

Verified & Reproduced

• - Plug in headphones that doesn't have a mic, try to record a voice message in any app, example whatsapp -> app freezes/crashes.
      - If you make backups with cwm, the date is wrong. But if you for example use Onlinen nandroid backup app, the date is right.
      - BetterBatteryStats/BBS doesn't install as system app. Temporary fixes.

Fixed / In coming build

• - S-View Flip cover support is still in the works, currently it shows the most important information.
      - Few people (4) are reporting that they get force closes for: com.qualcomm.timeservice even after full wipe. <- Was an ART issue.

Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Unverified / Kernel issue

FEATURE REQUESTS FOR XDA DEVELOPERS (not Cyanogenmod)
    - You can request these features to be added into official Cyanogenmod rom from JIRA tracker.

Requests

Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)

Done / Already available

Rejected

Borrowed the template from @Whosat
    Note from OP

Hello and farewell all, I'm moving on from s4 mini and pretty much away from CM too. Got galaxy alpha for half price (295€) and it has exynos chipset, so roms are rare for that and other reasons.

If someone wants to take over this thread, I can ask the mods if it's possible. Although cm11 is basically now "dead" on the development side.
    I won't be keeping this thread's first post up to date or help with the issues, since I can't test them myself anymore. (the basic issues can be usually solved by full wipe etc.)

Thanks all! :good:
    Note from OP

From this day onwards:

I won't be answering to off-topic noob questions. At least not when the person mentions nothing about what he has done to fix it, how did it happen, when did it happen or if the english is so bad(many who say sorry for my english, write it just fine. but then there are those who's english is like this: mi huv raat ma phune, mo hevu problam) that google translate would do a better job etc.

I don't discourage other people to not to answer, but I'm just done with you guys who just come here, do nothing themselves, and wait for the quick answer to their problem and don't even bother to hit the thanks button (not that I really care about my xda e-penis, but still you ungrateful bastards).

This just because 99% of these noobish question answers are in the first post or if they would just search google/xda about it, they would have already found the answer. I have my limits, too. If this post hurts somebody's feelings then you should really think how you have acted on this forum and also seems that you didn't watch this when you registered here.

I'll update the op if when it's necessary and discuss the problems with people who don't fit the above, but seems that we are pretty much in the phase of just waiting for CM to get stuff working.

Edit: Thanks for all the thanks you ungrateful bastards :D
    Note from OP

I'm not going to maintain CM12 nightlies thread and soon this thread becomes obsolute too.
    I thank you all for the great work on reporting problems and helping others in this thread, what a year we had with cm11 nightlies. :)

(~4.5k posts / ~450pages)

(Darkitor might/will maintain the CM12 nightlies thread.)
    Yes, shame on us that's working on this for free on our own spare time, without the massive development resources that Samsung has, and has to deal with the ****ty sources they provide.