• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CyanogenMod 11 - GT-I9195 and GT-l9190 - Snapshots - Bug Reports & Discussion

Search This thread

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
logo-cid.png

Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE(GT-I9195) and 3G(GT-I9190) official CM11 snapshots bug reports & discussion.

This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM11 snapshot AND stable versions for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE variant (GT-I9195) and the international 3G variant (GT-I9190) (see notes section if you have some other variant).

Opened this thread to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.

** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES!

Reporting to JIRA is allowed for M / SNAPSHOT rom versions. Guidelines on how to report stuff there.

READ THIS WHOLE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD TO AVOID ANGRY ANSWERS OR GETTING YOUR QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS IGNORED! IT'S THIS LONG FOR VERY GOOD REASON.

Changelog from CyanogenMod official blog !

-------------------------

Links

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9195 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9195) from get.cm

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9190 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9190) from get.cm

Google Applications / gapps | Download gapps version 20140105 (also ART compatible) | Torrent.

Cyanogenmod Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums.

Notes
  • I'm not the developer for these roms, nor do I work for Cyanogenmod, I just maintain this thread as a hobby. Please don't PM or spam me to answer your questions.
  • This thread is ONLY for the CM11 nightlies discussion, there are other threads in the general and Q/A forums to answer questions about everything else than CM11 nightlies. (Example how to root s4mini is not related to this thread.)
  • Arco68 is the maintainer/developer in charge of maintaining/developing CM for our phones. He isn't in charge of developing everything on CM, for example trebuchet or other feature development.
  • F4k is the most active mod-developer for our phones, but he doesn't work for Cyanogenmod either.

• Please note that the CM11 isn't anymore in it's early stages, but still everything is not a bug, a lot hasn't been merged yet. So expect missing features. The missing features will come in due time. First RC should come on this year 2014, no other specific eta for it, useless to ask for eta on this matter.

• 1st rule of flashing custom roms etc.: No wipe - No whine.
  • 2nd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Always backup before flashing/updating.
  • 3rd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Google search and xda search are your friends when encountering problems.

• How to act on xda forums. Also answers the question "why I only get angry answers when I ask questions?".

• How root s4mini, general/small/faq guide.
  • [GUIDE] How to install CM11, quick/small guide thread.
  • When upgrading between different CM versions(cm10.1/10.2/11), you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped and it's pretty much necessary to do a full wipe when upgrading to CM11.
  • Gapps are Google Apps for Android. The reason why you need to flash them separately from the rom.
  • Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
  • Flashing CM11(or any custom rom based on CM?) may break your NFC on the stock rom if you sometime want to go back to it. The thread about this problem, there may be some fix for it in that thread and discussion of this problem should be done there. (Dirty) fix for NFC on stock.
  • M / Snapshot / monthly releases are basically nightlies from specific time, but they shouln't have any major problems like bootlooping etc. More info about M-releases.

• ClockworkMod(cwm) is the official Cyanogenmod recovery. Latest version 6.0.4.8.
  • The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one.
  • CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app, IR blaster support may be TV/device specific.
  • Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM.
  • To install games/apps to external SD, you currently need some app/mod like FolderMount. Not sure how link2sd works, but it might help on this too. See this guide.
  • Whisper Push aka TextSecure is in short, encrypted messaging. It requires data connection in order to work for now. More info here and here.
  • Our device doesn't have LED like many phones do, so there's an another notification light implemented called BLN. (Sprint variant of s4mini has LED, but this variant isn't supported and these roms aren't for that variant)
  • Button Lights Notification (BLN) kernel support by junkyde was implemented to the official CM tree by arco68, so you now only need the BLN app(free or pro). Using task killers, adblock plus or other apps like Clean Master may cause BLN not to work. If you BLN doesn't work do the steps in this post.
  • Trebuchet launcher replaced Launcher3.
  • This rom doesn't support Holo.
  • If you use themes, be sure that they are up to date with CM11 changes.(When installing themes which appear to be improperly compiled, apply the default system theme and reboot and try again. Some themes maybe haven't been updated to kitkat standards.)
  • If you want to help with translations on CM, check their translation site (?was transifex before not sure now?).

[*] These roms and this thread are only for the international models: GT-I9195 serranoltexx and GT-I9190 serrano3gxx. A comment from the rom developer about other variants. It's advised to post your full baseband from about phone settings before flashing anything.
  • Other S4 Mini variants like GT-I9192, Sprint(JDQ39.L520 or SPH-L520), SHV-E370K, SGH-I257M, GT-I9195T and GT-I9197 aren't officially supported and using these roms on wrong variant may brick your device, but if you want to root them etc. search other threads from these S4 Mini forums for guides.

• Using ART instead of dalvik may cause FCs in apps etc. ART can also cause bootloops on some nightlies, example 20140222 and 20140226, check latest posts for future nightlies. (Generally ART should work just fine with the latest gapps and generally with all apps, but it needs support from app's side too.) Dalvik is still the official solution, supported and considered safe. Using ART may require more space from internal/external SD. Check for app ART combability here.
  • Xposed is not supported here (neither are any other mods), issues related to it aren't nightly problems. Xposed only works with dalvik.

• If you are experiencing battery drainage, please check what's draining it with BetterBatteryStats or Wakelock Detector and the current issues below before posting about it. More info about wakelocks.
  • For those who experience battery drainage from wifi, check this post out.

• You can't change settings for core1 permanently. Whatever setting you choose, core1 will always be restored to its driver defaults - interactive at any speed. Saving battery while core 1 is not needed is the point. It's a Qualcomm design.
  • CAF = Code Aurora Forum - A division of Qualcomm doing the source code for their hardware.
  • Quick Panel: Expanded desktop toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled Expanded desktop from the interface settings.
  • Quick Panel: Profile toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled profiles from the settings.
  • Three dots on apps is a new design preference from Google. More info.

• You can request features/mods in this thread, but if you want something to be implemented into official CM tree, this is not the right place for that. Personally I suggest you to find Cyanogenmod official forum request section(if there even is one.. found this though). Some devs like F4k are usually interested in development of mods, so they might do them. But remember: Spamming them(devs) about requests doesn't get your mods done, on the contrary it might even get your requests to be ignored.

Few useful apps and other stuff
    • Google Experience launcher download link.
    • Minimal gapps package version 20140227, minimal gapps package only includes the basic google stuff like Play, but no maps, hangouts etc. But it's still recommended to use the package which cyanogenmod wants you to use. Example PAgapps have been reported to cause issues.)
    • Different modems. Ask about the benefits and other stuff in it's thread and not here.
    • For making nandroid backups without booting to recovery, check this app (also has pro version). The app's xda thread. (If it doesn't work, update your recovery and root+busybox to the latest and try changing the shell as mentioned in the app.)

[*] (I might add more useful apps to this list if people tell about them, but I won't keep them up to date as in if you use them you are in charge of updating them. And this thread is not about their problems.)

Before reporting a bug
    • Check the issues in this post and last 1-2 pages of the thread, so you can just quote and confirm a bug reported by another (or just use thanks button for this).
    • If it isn't a known bug already, post it using the bug report template. Ask if someone else can reproduce it.
    • If nobody can reproduce it, then you should do a full wipe(make a backup in cwm before it), don't restore/install anything else(this includes custom kernels/apps/settings etc.) than what is needed for trying to reproduce the bug in a clean install. Or just do this step before even reporting it.
    • If the bug is still there then, you can just restore your phone back to the state before wiping.
    • It would also help greatly to provide logs (in [code][/code] blocks), in an organized manner.

Only report issues occurring on the latest Snapshot.

Preferably don't report bugs if aren't using the default performance settings(no oc, interactive governor, i/o row etc.), default kernel(no f4k/bln/mods/customs etc.), default launcher(trebuchet) and no app freezing/greenifying/xposed/scripts etc. Or at least test without them before reporting.[/B]

Bug report template:

1. What is the bug/issue?
    2. How does it occur(reproducing steps, 3rd party devices/apps, provide full device model names)?
    3. How long it has been an issue (example nightly version)?
    4. Are you using any mods, kernels, task killers, hibernating apps etc.?
    5. Which cache do you use, dalvik or ART?
    6. Does it happen when using mobile data, WiFi or both?
    7. What have you tried to do to fix it?
    8. Provide screenshot from About phone settings.
    9. Logs.
    10. Additional info.

Example answers:

1. BT doesn't work.
    2. I switch on BT, scan for devices, but nothing shows up.
    3. Since xxxxxx-nightly. / Since I did this or that.
    4. No. / Yes, but I have tried without them. / Yes, this and that.
    5. Dalvik. / ART, but I have tried with dalvik. / ART. / (Default=dalvik).
    6. Only on mobile data. / Only on WiFi. / On both. / Without them/airplane mode.
    7. I have tried with 5 different BT devices from different manufacturer and full wiped, but nothing helps.
    8. "Screenshot".
    9. "Logs".
    10. Some additional info.

You can also report and confirm problems at google doc for this thread. I'll gradually move them here from there.

LIST OF ISSUES / MISSING FEATURES

Unverified

Verified & Reproduced

Fixed / In coming build

Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Unverified / Kernel issue

FEATURE REQUESTS

Requests
    • S view flip cover support. (some info here)
    • Jawbone UP wristband support. (some info here)
    • Choco Cooky or more fonts in general.
    • SMemo from StockRom.
    • Touch sensitivity increase option. (some info: 1,2.)
    • Option to disable illuminating buttons / button backlights when only touching the screen, but still illuminating them when you touch the buttons. Info
    • WiFi hotspot options/settings, example how many users can connect to it.
    • TPTs or way to repartition system since there's like 1GB empty unusable space.
    • Option to disable bootanimation from settings. Some info.
    • Dynamic notifications. More info.
    • Notification counter on icons. Info 1 & 2. Picture.
    • Framework implementation to adjust how strong the haptic feedback is for soft keys. Some info. Temporarily you can use xposed app Gravitybox.
    • Wi-Fi direct over NFC. Tempfix, SuperBeam app.
    • Predefined color profiles, example grayscale. Tempfix app.
    • Galaxy Gear etc. smartwatch support.
    • Fully working Google Dialer.

Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)

• Done / Already available

Rejected
      • -

Borrowed the template from @Whosat

Full wipe:

Boot to cwm recovery
      Reset data/factory reset (also wipes cache)
      Advanced->Wipe dalvik cache
      Mounts and storage->format \system
      Install zip from sdcard etc. to flash rom & gapps.

-----

Umm, cm roms aren't meant to be flashed via odin. You should only use odin to flash custom recovery, in this case clockworkmod and with it you flash the cm rom. Other recoveries aren't suggested either, since they may cause issues themselves too.

Also it's recommended use these gapps http://itvends.com/gapps/gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip instead of anything else, example PAgapps have some issues with some use-cases.

No issues = ok to use anything you like. Issues = test with the right stuff.

Last edited:

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
I just did a dirty flash, I know that it's not the best way to do.
Phone booted well, but there are several problems.
I can make phone calls, but not receive.
The quick tiles are not there andI can't activate them.
I''ll go back to last nightly and follow this thread.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5110 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Zeroko

prinzkazimir

Nov 18, 2013
Germany

Same as me. Full wipe, last nightly :)

vriz27

Jan 2, 2011
glyfada , Hellas
I updated through the system/about settings from latest stable 10.2 and so far anything works like before.only thing a noticed is that I can't change lockscreen's wallpaper. changes simply don't apply. minor thing though,but anyone else has it?

Zeroko

May 5, 2014

I have the exact same issue. No-one can call me, the quick drawer/tiles are not there anymore and I have tried everything. Home button doesn't do anything, lock screen only appears on boot, then after first unlock does not come back.

*Edit also URLs and links open the web browser but does not load the page into the address bar.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
Do a full wipe pls guys :)
It's working great so far on my device I've just updated from the M5 :)

Envoyé de mon unknown en utilisant Tapatalk

Zeroko

May 5, 2014
Do a full wipe pls guys :)
It's working great so far on my device I've just updated from the M5 :)

Envoyé de mon unknown en utilisant Tapatalk

How do you do a full wipe exactly? Do you have a guide?

I ask because I have had problems before trying to get cm11 nightlies to flash using odin. None of the files I come across can be used with Odin.

Zeroko

May 5, 2014

I ask because I have had problems before trying to get cm11 nightlies to flash using odin. None of the files I come across can be used with Odin.

Nevermind my nonsense talking, when i got home i read through your guide properly and found how to fully wipe the phone and install the lastest version.

All seems to be working fine now, i will let you know if i run into any other problems :)

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
Flash any stock rom using Odin
Root with arco's tuto
Install Philz Advanced Recovery
Make a wipe data and choose clean to install a new rom
Afterwards flash CM11 M6 and PA Google Apps
Reboot
Enjoy!

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
The notes on the first post is missing: [/list] at the end I think ;)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Full wipe:

Boot to cwm recovery

-----

Umm, cm roms aren't meant to be flashed via odin. You should only use odin to flash custom recovery, in this case clockworkmod and with it you flash the cm rom. Other recoveries aren't suggested either, since they may cause issues themselves too.

Also it's recommended use these gapps http://itvends.com/gapps/gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip instead of anything else, example PAgapps have some issues with some use-cases.

My 2cents to this thread :) glhf.

Darktitor

May 31, 2012
You can you what you want :)
I love Paranoid Google Apps because they're always updated

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9195 avec Tapatalk Pro

dong2007

May 26, 2010
subsurface
I have the exact same issue. No-one can call me, the quick drawer/tiles are not there anymore and I have tried everything. Home button doesn't do anything, lock screen only appears on boot, then after first unlock does not come back.

*Edit also URLs and links open the web browser but does not load the page into the address bar.

If u update direct from Nighlty to M without wipe user/data - will this problem occur.

General for all:
FIRST do a wipe data/user BEFORE you install the M version - otherwise you will get a corrupt CM version

There are difference between Nightly and M edition

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
Yeah,
That's why I couldn't restore normally yesterday.
Restore failed.
Then full wipe, flash old nightly, flash gapps, reboot, OK. Restored my backup.
I'll wait a few time before flashing this rom again.

palivali

Mar 16, 2014
What's wrong, i had the same problem with cm11 M5 and same problem with the latest version (m6!)every morning my phones is powered off and some times during the day the same problem. Is there any autopoweroff that i may turned on.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to a lot of changes happening around the time M10 code was frozen, both in CM and device specific, I decided to not approve S4 mini ready for it. So it will not receive M10. It's only 2-3 weeks until M11 so I think you'll survive. :) Before then I'm planning to replace the kernel with a new one based on the KitKat kernel sources released by Samsung.
    logo-cid.png

Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE(GT-I9195) and 3G(GT-I9190) official CM11 snapshots bug reports & discussion.

This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM11 snapshot AND stable versions for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini international LTE variant (GT-I9195) and the international 3G variant (GT-I9190) (see notes section if you have some other variant).

Opened this thread to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.

** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES!

Reporting to JIRA is allowed for M / SNAPSHOT rom versions. Guidelines on how to report stuff there.

READ THIS WHOLE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD TO AVOID ANGRY ANSWERS OR GETTING YOUR QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS IGNORED! IT'S THIS LONG FOR VERY GOOD REASON.

Changelog from CyanogenMod official blog !

Links

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9195 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9195) from get.cm

Release thread / Development discussion only for the GT-I9190 | Download CyanogenMod 11 (GT-I9190) from get.cm

Google Applications / gapps | Download gapps version 20140105 (also ART compatible) | Torrent.

Cyanogenmod Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums.

Notes
    • I'm not the developer for these roms, nor do I work for Cyanogenmod, I just maintain this thread as a hobby. Please don't PM or spam me to answer your questions.
    • This thread is ONLY for the CM11 nightlies discussion, there are other threads in the general and Q/A forums to answer questions about everything else than CM11 nightlies. (Example how to root s4mini is not related to this thread.)
    • Arco68 is the maintainer/developer in charge of maintaining/developing CM for our phones. He isn't in charge of developing everything on CM, for example trebuchet or other feature development.
    • F4k is the most active mod-developer for our phones, but he doesn't work for Cyanogenmod either.

• Please note that the CM11 isn't anymore in it's early stages, but still everything is not a bug, a lot hasn't been merged yet. So expect missing features. The missing features will come in due time. First RC should come on this year 2014, no other specific eta for it, useless to ask for eta on this matter.

• 1st rule of flashing custom roms etc.: No wipe - No whine.
    • 2nd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Always backup before flashing/updating.
    • 3rd rule of flashing custom roms etc.: Google search and xda search are your friends when encountering problems.

• How to act on xda forums. Also answers the question "why I only get angry answers when I ask questions?".

• How root s4mini, general/small/faq guide.
    • [GUIDE] How to install CM11, quick/small guide thread.
    • When upgrading between different CM versions(cm10.1/10.2/11), you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped and it's pretty much necessary to do a full wipe when upgrading to CM11.
    • Gapps are Google Apps for Android. The reason why you need to flash them separately from the rom.
    • Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
    • Flashing CM11(or any custom rom based on CM?) may break your NFC on the stock rom if you sometime want to go back to it. The thread about this problem, there may be some fix for it in that thread and discussion of this problem should be done there. (Dirty) fix for NFC on stock.
    • M / Snapshot / monthly releases are basically nightlies from specific time, but they shouln't have any major problems like bootlooping etc. More info about M-releases.

• ClockworkMod(cwm) is the official Cyanogenmod recovery. Latest version 6.0.4.8.
    • The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one.
    • CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app, IR blaster support may be TV/device specific.
    • Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM.
    • To install games/apps to external SD, you currently need some app/mod like FolderMount. Not sure how link2sd works, but it might help on this too. See this guide.
    • Whisper Push aka TextSecure is in short, encrypted messaging. It requires data connection in order to work for now. More info here and here.
    • Our device doesn't have LED like many phones do, so there's an another notification light implemented called BLN. (Sprint variant of s4mini has LED, but this variant isn't supported and these roms aren't for that variant)
    • Button Lights Notification (BLN) kernel support by junkyde was implemented to the official CM tree by arco68, so you now only need the BLN app(free or pro). Using task killers, adblock plus or other apps like Clean Master may cause BLN not to work. If you BLN doesn't work do the steps in this post.
    • Trebuchet launcher replaced Launcher3.
    • This rom doesn't support Holo.
    • If you use themes, be sure that they are up to date with CM11 changes.(When installing themes which appear to be improperly compiled, apply the default system theme and reboot and try again. Some themes maybe haven't been updated to kitkat standards.)
    • If you want to help with translations on CM, check their translation site (?was transifex before not sure now?).

[*] These roms and this thread are only for the international models: GT-I9195 serranoltexx and GT-I9190 serrano3gxx. A comment from the rom developer about other variants. It's advised to post your full baseband from about phone settings before flashing anything.
    • Other S4 Mini variants like GT-I9192, Sprint(JDQ39.L520 or SPH-L520), SHV-E370K, SGH-I257M, GT-I9195T and GT-I9197 aren't officially supported and using these roms on wrong variant may brick your device, but if you want to root them etc. search other threads from these S4 Mini forums for guides.

• Using ART instead of dalvik may cause FCs in apps etc. ART can also cause bootloops on some nightlies, example 20140222 and 20140226, check latest posts for future nightlies. (Generally ART should work just fine with the latest gapps and generally with all apps, but it needs support from app's side too.) Dalvik is still the official solution, supported and considered safe. Using ART may require more space from internal/external SD. Check for app ART combability here.
    • Xposed is not supported here (neither are any other mods), issues related to it aren't nightly problems. Xposed only works with dalvik.

• If you are experiencing battery drainage, please check what's draining it with BetterBatteryStats or Wakelock Detector and the current issues below before posting about it. More info about wakelocks.
    • For those who experience battery drainage from wifi, check this post out.

• You can't change settings for core1 permanently. Whatever setting you choose, core1 will always be restored to its driver defaults - interactive at any speed. Saving battery while core 1 is not needed is the point. It's a Qualcomm design.
    • CAF = Code Aurora Forum - A division of Qualcomm doing the source code for their hardware.
    • Quick Panel: Expanded desktop toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled Expanded desktop from the interface settings.
    • Quick Panel: Profile toggle doesn't show up if you haven't enabled profiles from the settings.
    • Three dots on apps is a new design preference from Google. More info.

• You can request features/mods in this thread, but if you want something to be implemented into official CM tree, this is not the right place for that. Personally I suggest you to find Cyanogenmod official forum request section(if there even is one.. found this though). Some devs like F4k are usually interested in development of mods, so they might do them. But remember: Spamming them(devs) about requests doesn't get your mods done, on the contrary it might even get your requests to be ignored.

Few useful apps and other stuff
      • Google Experience launcher download link.
      • Minimal gapps package version 20140227, minimal gapps package only includes the basic google stuff like Play, but no maps, hangouts etc. But it's still recommended to use the package which cyanogenmod wants you to use. Example PAgapps have been reported to cause issues.)
      • Different modems. Ask about the benefits and other stuff in it's thread and not here.
      • For making nandroid backups without booting to recovery, check this app (also has pro version). The app's xda thread. (If it doesn't work, update your recovery and root+busybox to the latest and try changing the shell as mentioned in the app.)

[*] (I might add more useful apps to this list if people tell about them, but I won't keep them up to date as in if you use them you are in charge of updating them. And this thread is not about their problems.)

Before reporting a bug
      • Check the issues in this post and last 1-2 pages of the thread, so you can just quote and confirm a bug reported by another (or just use thanks button for this).
      • If it isn't a known bug already, post it using the bug report template. Ask if someone else can reproduce it.
      • If nobody can reproduce it, then you should do a full wipe(make a backup in cwm before it), don't restore/install anything else(this includes custom kernels/apps/settings etc.) than what is needed for trying to reproduce the bug in a clean install. Or just do this step before even reporting it.
      • If the bug is still there then, you can just restore your phone back to the state before wiping.
      • It would also help greatly to provide logs (in [code][/code] blocks), in an organized manner.

Only report issues occurring on the latest Snapshot.

Preferably don't report bugs if aren't using the default performance settings(no oc, interactive governor, i/o row etc.), default kernel(no f4k/bln/mods/customs etc.), default launcher(trebuchet) and no app freezing/greenifying/xposed/scripts etc. Or at least test without them before reporting.[/B]

Bug report template:

1. What is the bug/issue?
      2. How does it occur(reproducing steps, 3rd party devices/apps, provide full device model names)?
      3. How long it has been an issue (example nightly version)?
      4. Are you using any mods, kernels, task killers, hibernating apps etc.?
      5. Which cache do you use, dalvik or ART?
      6. Does it happen when using mobile data, WiFi or both?
      7. What have you tried to do to fix it?
      8. Provide screenshot from About phone settings.
      9. Logs.
      10. Additional info.

Example answers:

1. BT doesn't work.
      2. I switch on BT, scan for devices, but nothing shows up.
      3. Since xxxxxx-nightly. / Since I did this or that.
      4. No. / Yes, but I have tried without them. / Yes, this and that.
      5. Dalvik. / ART, but I have tried with dalvik. / ART. / (Default=dalvik).
      6. Only on mobile data. / Only on WiFi. / On both. / Without them/airplane mode.
      7. I have tried with 5 different BT devices from different manufacturer and full wiped, but nothing helps.
      8. "Screenshot".
      9. "Logs".
      10. Some additional info.

You can also report and confirm problems at google doc for this thread. I'll gradually move them here from there.

LIST OF ISSUES / MISSING FEATURES

Unverified

Verified & Reproduced

Fixed / In coming build

Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Unverified / Kernel issue

FEATURE REQUESTS

Requests
      • S view flip cover support. (some info here)
      • Jawbone UP wristband support. (some info here)
      • Choco Cooky or more fonts in general.
      • SMemo from StockRom.
      • Touch sensitivity increase option. (some info: 1,2.)
      • Option to disable illuminating buttons / button backlights when only touching the screen, but still illuminating them when you touch the buttons. Info
      • WiFi hotspot options/settings, example how many users can connect to it.
      • TPTs or way to repartition system since there's like 1GB empty unusable space.
      • Option to disable bootanimation from settings. Some info.
      • Dynamic notifications. More info.
      • Notification counter on icons. Info 1 & 2. Picture.
      • Framework implementation to adjust how strong the haptic feedback is for soft keys. Some info. Temporarily you can use xposed app Gravitybox.
      • Wi-Fi direct over NFC. Tempfix, SuperBeam app.
      • Predefined color profiles, example grayscale. Tempfix app.
      • Galaxy Gear etc. smartwatch support.
      • Fully working Google Dialer.

Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)

• Done / Already available

Rejected
        • -

Borrowed the template from @Whosat

Full wipe:

Boot to cwm recovery

-----

There will be another M release for sure.
    M10 is rolling out!!!

Finally from yesterday M10 is out.
    Be patience and wait one more day for our device.

:highfive:
    Notice: Custom kernels will be broken from todays nightly. They need to cherry-pick the following patch to get going again: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/6c831a3febd9d9f97c75b01966244484c2c5a89f