CyanogenMod 11S

CyanogenMod

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2011
CyanogenMod 11S is the custom build of CM included with the OnePlus One based on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over AOSP for your device.

This version is the full, stable release of CyanogenMod 11S for the OnePlus One.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Important information:
This thread is about the official CyanogenMod 11S release for the OnePlus One. As such, we will not provide support in this thread for the following:
- Custom kernels
- Devices with Xposed installed
- Users who have modified system files
- OpenSource CM11 builds

If you are using the OpenSource CM11 builds for OnePlus One, please visit this thread instead: here

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11S on your device, or coming from another ROM (e.g. ColorOS)?
  1. WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, etc will be lost!
  2. Download the file cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip to your PC from the links below
  3. Reboot your device into Fastboot mode by holding PWR+VOL-UP
  4. Connect your device via USB to your PC
  5. Unpack the downloaded zip
  6. Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Linux/Mac) and perform the following fastboot commands:
    • fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    • fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    • fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    • fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    • fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    • fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    • fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    • fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 11S?
  1. Upgrades must be performed via the CyanogenMod updater
  2. Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and follow the on-screen instructions
Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
  • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
  • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
  • Please use Pastebin when possible.
Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
Latest version: CyanogenMod 11S (4.4)
Download: Cyngn.com

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
OnePlus One - CyanogenMod 11S, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
ciwrl
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: XNPH38R

Created 2014-08-07
Last Updated 2014-10-07

Last edited:

BoboBrazil

Apr 5, 2009
Because CyanogenMod 11S is a special, closed build, this thread doesn't belong in the Development section. A second thread, for OSS builds, is incoming in Development :)
Does this mean we are going to get "beta" builds of 11S quicker and not have to wait for OTA? That would be awesome to have quicker updates to the software.

Castore

Oct 7, 2010
I've done the installation using TWRP, performing a full wipe and, after I've installed the zip.
Is necessary to perferm all of the fastboot command that I've read or, they are necessary only without twrp?
Thanks in advance.

cosminnn

Feb 22, 2010
Timisoara
CyanogenMod updater is telling me I have an unsupported device. I am rooted without unlocking the bootloader and was on franco's kernel, but flashed boot.img from the link in this thread.

I go past the warning, but the updater on my computer won't find the phone.

Any ideas?

Quinnaay

Nov 2, 2013
CyanogenMod updater is telling me I have an unsupported device. I am rooted without unlocking the bootloader and was on franco's kernel, but flashed boot.img from the link in this thread.

I go past the warning, but the updater on my computer won't find the phone.

Any ideas?
Wanted fixes:

Call volume
Vibration intensity/customization
Torch gesture toning down because its on in my pocket
and try to work your magic to make the yellow band less apparant (ill keep dreaming)
Multi touch issues when grounded needs fixing.
Typing improvements and Ghost swipes

All in all though excellent stuff, id also like to see the option to add/remove extra icons on the homescreen/dock.

Last edited:

Crys7y

Jun 7, 2012
Any ideas about why doesn't the OTA update work for me ? I've got a chinese OPO with CM11S flashed. It's XNPH22R. When I try to update it via OTA or via recovery I get this message "Error executing updater binary in zip". I checked the build.prop file and I've got the right device name. Tried to update OTA even unrooted.

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
Any ideas about why doesn't the OTA update work for me ? I've got a chinese OPO with CM11S flashed. It's XNPH22R. When I try to update it via OTA or via recovery I get this message "Error executing updater binary in zip". I checked the build.prop file and I've got the right device name. Tried to update OTA even unrooted.
Because you have a different version of the hardware. You'll have to flash manually per the OP. I don't know if flashing the modem is a problem since yours is probably different.

rowbaggie22

Sep 20, 2011
Birmingham
I bought a Chinese opo so u saying people who bought a Chinese opo can't update it thru OTA mine came with cm11s on it I got XNPH25R updated wen I turned it on

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
For me the biggest issue is the low call volume, especially when on speakerphone. It is barely louder with speakerphone on vs. off. I know the speakers can be very robust, You Tube, music, etc. are plenty loud. Even playing my voice mails through my GV app is loud. I have always like CM and plan on running the stock ROM for some time before rooting and doing something different. I'm just getting impatient waiting knowing the latest build is out there based on last weeks CM11 release.

gunvald89

Feb 11, 2013
im having big trouble with this. It says
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'modem' (56241 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.764s]
writing 'modem'...
FAILED (remote: Device not unlocked cannot flash or erase)
I tried to get some info from Dalvik Debug Monitor but I got nothing. I suspect driver problem….Anyone have any idea?

dansou901

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
im having big trouble with this. It says
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'modem' (56241 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.764s]
writing 'modem'...
FAILED (remote: Device not unlocked cannot flash or erase)
I tried to get some info from Dalvik Debug Monitor but I got nothing. I suspect driver problem….Anyone have any idea?
You have to fastboot oem unlock first

Reactions: rayandreas

defyo

Jun 12, 2014
Vienna
Got my Oneplus One yesterday. Very pleased so far, great device. Is there any kind of rhythm we are getting CM11S OTA updates linke the regular CM11 Snapshot monthly updates?