• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CyanogenMod 12.1 Final UNOFFICIAL for All Lenovo K3 Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gourabpa

Oct 14, 2012

Cyanogen-Inc-new-logo.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's Working
. Everything!

What's Not Working
. You tell me!

Instructions
. Download the latest build and gapps
. Reboot to recovery
. Wipe Dalvik cache, cache, data and system
. Flash the latest build and gapps
. Reboot

Credits
. CM Team
. Kaka444
. To Me Also

Downloads: All Links NO Mirror Plz....
ROM Builds : LINK
Google Apps [Select ARM64 , 5.1 , Pico] : LINK
TWRP Recovery Version 3.0.3-0 : LINK
SuperSU Version 2.79 SR3 : LINK
Magisk v12.0 : LINK

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.49
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Last edited:

TheDarkKnight

Apr 5, 2013
Kerala

gourabpa

Oct 14, 2012
Give proper credits to the dev, dude. This the CM 12.1 Final by kaka444 (link: http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-636273-1-1.html). And you should have taken the download link from Needrom.(link: http://www.needrom.com/download/cm12-1-final/). And just like every other ROM from kaka it's not source built. Please learn how to share before doing so.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using XDA Labs
i have said in 1st page see it 1st [about this ROM] that this work is not mine i am just shareing it.......

Last edited:

pickandrew

Jan 8, 2016
Trieste
Congratulations for the ROM, but I can not connect to which model of Lenovo K3 Note K50... is compatible

On which of these models can install it?
K3 Note (K50-T3)
K3 Note TD-LTE (K50-T3s)
K3 Note (K50-T5)
K3 Note (K50-T35)
K3 Note Music (K50-A40)

Thank y very much for helping

gourav_jha

May 19, 2016
Noida
WiFi file transfer not working

Thanks for the ROM. I am new to all this and this is the very first time i have installed a custom ROM on any of my devices.
It got installed easily, everything is working fine except WiFi file transfer apps like Xender, ShareIt etc. I am able to receive data over these apps but unable to send any data.
This is causing me a bit of trouble. Hope you would please look into it and help me sort my problem.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Congratulations for the ROM, but I can not connect to which model of Lenovo K3 Note K50... is compatible

K3 Note (K50-T3)
K3 Note TD-LTE (K50-T3s)
K3 Note (K50-T5)
K3 Note (K50-T35)
K3 Note Music (K50-A40)

I have it installed on my K3 Note (K50-T5).
Dont know if it would work with other models or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cyanogen-Inc-new-logo.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's Working
    . Everything!

What's Not Working
    . You tell me!

Instructions
    . Download the latest build and gapps
    . Reboot to recovery
    . Wipe Dalvik cache, cache, data and system
    . Flash the latest build and gapps
    . Reboot

Credits
    . CM Team
    . Kaka444
    . To Me Also

Downloads: All Links NO Mirror Plz....
    ROM Builds : LINK
    Google Apps [Select ARM64 , 5.1 , Pico] : LINK
    TWRP Recovery Version 3.0.3-0 : LINK
    SuperSU Version 2.79 SR3 : LINK
    Magisk v12.0 : LINK

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.49
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    WiFi file transfer not working

Thanks for the ROM. I am new to all this and this is the very first time i have installed a custom ROM on any of my devices.
    It got installed easily, everything is working fine except WiFi file transfer apps like Xender, ShareIt etc. I am able to receive data over these apps but unable to send any data.
    This is causing me a bit of trouble. Hope you would please look into it and help me sort my problem.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

K3 Note (K50-T3)
    K3 Note TD-LTE (K50-T3s)
    K3 Note (K50-T5)
    K3 Note (K50-T35)
    K3 Note Music (K50-A40)

I have it installed on my K3 Note (K50-T5).
    Dont know if it would work with other models or not.
    Where are the sources?? @gourabpa
    If you can give me the links to the sources that would be helpful, i'll try to make cm13 ;)
    Where are the sources??
    If you can give me the links to the sources that would be helpful, i'll try to make cm13 ;)

That'll be amazing Friend...
    Do it fast... :laugh: