• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

CyanogenMod 13 (6.0.1) (Unofficial) For OnePlus2 (oneplus2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK00430

Agreed, doesn't really make it easier to keep track of, why doesn't everyone just work together?

Devs want credit for their work. The fingerprint scanner is deserving of another thread if it actually works seeing as it's such an important feature to some users. However due credit should still be given to Grarak for testing it out in the first place.

Kaos666391

Dec 29, 2009
crossing my fingers so hard the finger print sensor is coming soon. . . . it would be really nice to use it

override182

Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
override182.net
Devs want credit for their work. The fingerprint scanner is deserving of another thread if it actually works seeing as it's such an important feature to some users. However due credit should still be given to Grarak for testing it out in the first place.
Not just credit. He didn't intend to release them as it is not stable and he will be bombed for bugs. Now he didn't release it but still getting bombed as If he released it and accountable for it. Lol. At some point he might just quit altogether.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

injectx

Nov 4, 2010
Github is open for everyone who wants to contribute so i don't know why he shouldn't just use grarak's code and experiment a bit with the fps.

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
I think a Crash Course in GPL is necessary here. Before anyone accuses op of doing anything, may I STRONGLY suggest reading [Mandatory] XDA-Developers and the GPL

Please Note, under GPL, if you use code from someone else and give appropriate Credit, that is sufficient per the license. From what I can see, Such was the case here and I can see that the OP did have proper Credits. Read before making any accusations. Thank you.

ebautista

Mar 31, 2008
Malabon
So how is it? Is this going to be deleted? op has been deleted by the creator because he was upset. How can we put back the harmony here?

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Thread closed...

Bickering and name-calling seems to be what this thread is or was about plus everything from the OP has been removed and the user wants it closed. We don't need yet another thread full of disorder and arguing. So it's a wrap.

Regards...

Last edited:
Reactions: Taker18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts