[CyanogenMod 13] [Android 6.0.0] Discussion Thread for LG L90

ardentis

Jan 4, 2015
You beat me to it. I thought I would ask a mod if it would be acceptable to post a discussion thread for CM 13. I am still waiting for a reply.

You say any Gapps do not fit in /system/. Is this because you used the partition tool or does it take that much space? How much space does the rom take?

SlimShady's

Recognized Contributor
Dec 19, 2013
cd /world/europe/italy
You beat me to it. I thought I would ask a mod if it would be acceptable to post a discussion thread for CM 13. I am still waiting for a reply.

You say any Gapps do not fit in /system/. Is this because you used the partition tool or does it take that much space? How much space does the rom take?
Oh, I didn't think about that D: Sorry if this is not acceptable.
BTW, the ROM takes 306 MB, this is why I cannot install GApps.......Maybe :p

danrb40

Nov 10, 2014
I tried it on d415. Gapps wouldn't install cuz it was too big. But it loaded and ran fine otherwise. Can't wait to try it out for real.

ardentis

Jan 4, 2015
Reporting the exact same bugs as Shady. Also music force closes on me and File Manager has the need permissions bug. When I try to activate root it turns back off, but I dont think I captured it. Also multiwindow works great! I got a logcat in case anyone (especially @Quarx) can take a look at me opening File Manager, Music, Camera, downloading a pic in Browser, and testing multiwindow

Attachments

Last edited: