• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cyanogenmod 13 finally for our Honor 7

Search This thread

SkilesAwaRz

Jan 24, 2016
How is going you battery life with this rom ?
I find mine not that good.. My setup : unrooted, xposed with greenify

How is going you battery life with this rom ?
I find mine not that good.. My setup : unrooted, xposed with greenify

it's hard to say for now...

my setup:
-rooted
-greenified (only a few apps) with xposed
-3 active push messengers
-android wear

it sucked about 7% the night which i think is pretty normal with android wear and a few messengers
we also shouldn't forget, that emui had alot of battery saving modes which were basically hilbernating apps and push was not the best at all times...
maybe also usage the first few days differs since you are trying things out

i am on 77% right now, but i was doing some setup, trying out IR with diffrent apps which i had to install, record and send voice and video messages, installed other camera app etc...

Last edited:

EinBier

Jan 3, 2016
My battery life is pretty awesome. I would say that it's better than stock.

However there's is an issue if you want to charge the device while it's shut down, so it's keep booting up to recovery while charging shut down.

All in all the Rom is very stable!

Edit: Yesterday I kept playing music via Bluetooth about 2-3 hours and I was playing some games and social media etc.. The battery percentage decreased from 60 to about 25% so battery life is decent.

Last edited:

EinBier

Jan 3, 2016
Can someone share the original build.prop file for the Honor 7? Perhaps there is no compatibility with WhatsApp, because the device name and so on is false in build.prop in our CM build. Under the point ro.cm.device it's called "HWPLK". Has anyone an idea if this is correct? Thanks ^^

Last edited:

SkilesAwaRz

Jan 24, 2016
Can someone share the original build.prop file for the Honor 7? Perhaps there is no compatibility with WhatsApp, because the device name and so on is false in build.prop in our CM build.
I found that textra sms isn't working either, not compatible with our device whereas I was using it on emui rom. It may be related to what you said...

EinBier

Jan 3, 2016
We would just need someone that shares the device name ^^ if we will change that we could install whatsapp and so on...

papsi177

Sep 30, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
papsi177.blogspot.ru
Can someone share the original build.prop file for the Honor 7? Perhaps there is no compatibility with WhatsApp, because the device name and so on is false in build.prop in our CM build. Under the point ro.cm.device it's called "HWPLK". Has anyone an idea if this is correct? Thanks ^^
Well, you mean me stuped)? It is first what i did tried) Anyways here is part of default build.prop
Code:
ro.product.brand=HONOR

ro.product.device=HWPLK

ro.build.tags=release-keys

ro.build.version.emui=EmotionUI_4.0

ro.build.display.id=PLK-L01C432B330

ro.build.version.incremental=C432B330

ro.product.board=PLK-L01

ro.product.name=PLK-L01

ro.build.id=HONORPLK-L01

ro.confg.hw_systemversion=PLK-L01C432B330_SYSTEM

ro.build.user=huawei

ro.build.host=huawei-desktop
BTW, you can extract needed files from stock rom youself)

EinBier

Jan 3, 2016
Well, you mean me stuped)? It is first what i did tried) Anyways here is part of default build.prop
Code:
ro.product.brand=HONOR

ro.product.device=HWPLK

ro.build.tags=release-keys

ro.build.version.emui=EmotionUI_4.0

ro.build.display.id=PLK-L01C432B330

ro.build.version.incremental=C432B330

ro.product.board=PLK-L01

ro.product.name=PLK-L01

ro.build.id=HONORPLK-L01

ro.confg.hw_systemversion=PLK-L01C432B330_SYSTEM

ro.build.user=huawei

ro.build.host=huawei-desktop
BTW, you can extract needed files from stock rom youself)

Edit: I've tried to change some values like the stock EMUI build.prop but in fact it didn't changed anything. On the play store some apps are still not available to install. I also tried the app market helper but this also didn't worked out. Too bad :D

Last edited:

papsi177

Sep 30, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
papsi177.blogspot.ru

Edit: I've tried to change some values like the stock EMUI build.prop but in fact it didn't changed anything. On the play store some apps are still not available to install. I also tried the app market helper but this also didn't worked out. Too bad :D
Playmarket helper is working no problem. Question is what PlaymarketHelper do you use? It not available from PlayMarket) And..if you change some line in build.prop, you have to clean data in playmarket and reboot..Second, changes in build.prop will be available for market only in few minuts..(10-15), must wait..

0v3r cl0ck3d

Jan 7, 2016

Has anyone tried just replacing the cyanogenmod build.prop with the stock emui build.prop and seeing if that fixes it?

EinBier

Jan 3, 2016
Playmarket helper is working no problem. Question is what PlaymarketHelper do you use? It not available from PlayMarket) And..if you change some line in build.prop, you have to clean data in playmarket and reboot..Second, changes in build.prop will be available for market only in few minuts..(10-15), must wait..

Okay thanks. I didn't waited that long... However I used the market helper from http://codekiem.com/2013/02/13/market-helper/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now cpu is fine) bingo..
    HoHoHo ... Maybe i can give here my point of view ...

point 1 : Donator group is very usefull for all
    - Reducing peoples who can try it , ask question every hours and disturb development.
    - In the end it will be free for all , where is the problem if a small group Donate for you guys who don't want ??
    point 2 : Support
    - it's end of MM roms , a stable CM13 will always be a stable CM13 , major changes will be Gapps (not include inside rom)

Nobody got to blame papsi177 , he didn't break any rule in this forum , and in the end he will help many of us.

Have a nice Year 2017

SpeedoWBT / Lo Fool project Donator
    Well about ETA..
    I have to do last fix-Bluetooth in Selinux enforcing mode, because in release SELinux will be switched to enforcing mode. Now i have new years holidays. Release will be not earlier as 15-20 january..
    It will be released "as is", user version build., on 99% full working and ready to daily use.
    After release will not supported from me any more..
    Release will publish on fb page or in my blog..
    After January 7th. Stop bothering him and be patient for little more time. [emoji6]
    but the most interesting question again: When this rom will be available for all Honor 7 users???
    And please, don't answer "soon!" If possible, more precise please.;)
    I am not rush, no any ETA, because it will post, if ROM will be really ready and on 99% daily use..
    Btw, i released today to test new STABLE#3 in testers group, if they will confirm, thats ROM is 99% ready, i will it release. But i not rush a testers too, because they must to test easy..Any ways i think it will be released not earlier russian christmas, and mb later, because i take now New Year holidays to spend it with my family) So is it..