• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cyanogenmod 13 finally for our Honor 7

Search This thread

SkilesAwaRz

Jan 24, 2016
What about your gsm signal ? It seems quite bad.. And seems to consume a lot of battery, even more than the screen :/

Envoyé de mon PLK en utilisant Tapatalk

muradulislam

Jul 23, 2016
Mansehra
First of all, Thanks a lot to our dear papsi for this wonderful work.

Next, I put up a pin and fingerprint and then later disabled it but now I don't seem to be able to get a lockscreen wallpaper.

It just takes me directly to my desktop and I can't seem to find a way to have a lock screen anymore.

0v3r cl0ck3d

Jan 7, 2016
Looking in the default.prop / build.prop I found this.
#
# ADDITIONAL_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES
#
ro.adb.secure=0
ro.secure=0
security.perf_harden=0
ro.allow.mock.location=0
ro.debuggable=1
ro.zygote=zygote64_32
#ro.boardid.product=3698
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xms=64m
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xmx=64m
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xms=64m
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xmx=512m
ro.dalvik.vm.native.bridge=0
debug.atrace.tags.enableflags=0
persist.service.adb.enable=1
persist.service.debuggable=1
persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb
#
# BOOTIMAGE_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.bootimage.build.date=Ср. авг. 31 19:43:08 MSK 2016
ro.bootimage.build.date.utc=1472658188
ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint=HONOR/cm_HWPLK/HWPLK:6.0.1/MOB30Z/ed8461dffb:userdebug/test-keys
I think to fix adb we will need to recompile it with the flags
"ro.adb.secure" set to 1 and possibly "ro.secure=" and "ro.dalvik.vm.native.bridge" set to 1 too but I'm not sure about the last two.

papsi177

Sep 30, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
papsi177.blogspot.ru
Looking in the default.prop / build.prop I found this.

I think to fix adb we will need to recompile it with the flags
"ro.adb.secure" set to 1 and possibly "ro.secure=" and "ro.dalvik.vm.native.bridge" set to 1 too but I'm not sure about the last two.
Tell me please, what means "ro.adb.secure" ? And what is diff between 1 and 0. I want to known, how you it see..

0v3r cl0ck3d

Jan 7, 2016
Tell me please, what means "ro.adb.secure" ? And what is diff between 1 and 0. I want to known, how you it see..

When I was googling for a fix for the adb offline error all I could find was for android 4.2.2 but I found out that at that point they made secure adb mandatory so to fix it you just updated the sdk version on your pc but I think that having ro.adb.secure set to 0 (false) you are telling the compiler to compile it with the old adb protocol so so anyone with a sdk made for android 4.2.2 or higher can't use it which includes most people and pda net users. I'm not sure how to set it to 1 (true) but I assume there is a config file some where or maybe you specify it in the lunch command.

papsi177

Sep 30, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
papsi177.blogspot.ru
When I was googling for a fix for the adb offline error all I could find was for android 4.2.2 but I found out that at that point they made secure adb mandatory so to fix it you just updated the sdk version on your pc but I think that having ro.adb.secure set to 0 (false) you are telling the compiler to compile it with the old adb protocol so so anyone with a sdk made for android 4.2.2 or higher can't use it which includes most people and pda net users. I'm not sure how to set it to 1 (true) but I assume there is a config file some where or maybe you specify it in the lunch command.
Ah..."ro.adb.secure=0" means only, thats you can connect via adb without confirm it from confirm dialog on phone! 1 means, thats you will get dialog on phone and you will be have to tap(yes) to allow adb connect..
Just only props settings flags..
Nothing to do with sdk or somethings like this..nothing to do with binary compilations..
You go from wrong way. First you have to configure you linux-ubuntu for adb connect..add some android rules..

Last edited:

0v3r cl0ck3d

Jan 7, 2016
Ah..."ro.adb.secure=0" means only, thats you can connect via adb without confirm it from confirm dialog on phone! 1 means, thats you will get dialog on phone and you will be have to tap(yes) to allow adb connect..
Just only props settings flags..
Nothing to do with sdk or somethings like this..nothing to do with binary compilations..
You go from wrong way. First you have to configure you linux-ubuntu for adb connect..add some android rules..

Do you know how I can do this on windows 10? It was working on stock and I really want to use cyanogenmod but I need adb for internet since I don't have WiFi.

papsi177

Sep 30, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
papsi177.blogspot.ru
Do you know how I can do this on windows 10? It was working on stock and I really want to use cyanogenmod but I need adb for internet since I don't have WiFi.
I dont known about win 10..I have win 7 and dont update it) Adb is working good on win 7 for my, on home pc and job pc..
But you have to check drivers and adb configurations on you pc..

Reactions: 0v3r cl0ck3d

0v3r cl0ck3d

Jan 7, 2016
I dont known about win 10..I have win 7 and dont update it) Adb is working good on win 7 for my, on home pc and job pc..
But you have to check drivers and adb configurations on you pc..

Ok. Thank you for your help and the rom. What drivers do you recommend? Ive tried the stock huawei drivers and the google version but neither work.

SkilesAwaRz

Jan 24, 2016
I can confirm that I get this adb offline error with both windows 10 and Ubuntu !

Envoyé de mon PLK en utilisant Tapatalk

Bioschnitzel

Mar 23, 2013
xposed and root using xposed addition module /gravity box/ marshmello sd/ fix ifont for over a days approx

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

same ad just wont stop !!!!!!!!!!!

Did you install this rom from an unofficial source?

Because some guys steal his work (paid version) and publish it.
Never trust these guys.

Reactions: papsi177

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now cpu is fine) bingo..
    HoHoHo ... Maybe i can give here my point of view ...

point 1 : Donator group is very usefull for all
    - Reducing peoples who can try it , ask question every hours and disturb development.
    - In the end it will be free for all , where is the problem if a small group Donate for you guys who don't want ??
    point 2 : Support
    - it's end of MM roms , a stable CM13 will always be a stable CM13 , major changes will be Gapps (not include inside rom)

Nobody got to blame papsi177 , he didn't break any rule in this forum , and in the end he will help many of us.

Have a nice Year 2017

SpeedoWBT / Lo Fool project Donator
    Well about ETA..
    I have to do last fix-Bluetooth in Selinux enforcing mode, because in release SELinux will be switched to enforcing mode. Now i have new years holidays. Release will be not earlier as 15-20 january..
    It will be released "as is", user version build., on 99% full working and ready to daily use.
    After release will not supported from me any more..
    Release will publish on fb page or in my blog..
    After January 7th. Stop bothering him and be patient for little more time. [emoji6]
    but the most interesting question again: When this rom will be available for all Honor 7 users???
    And please, don't answer "soon!" If possible, more precise please.;)
    I am not rush, no any ETA, because it will post, if ROM will be really ready and on 99% daily use..
    Btw, i released today to test new STABLE#3 in testers group, if they will confirm, thats ROM is 99% ready, i will it release. But i not rush a testers too, because they must to test easy..Any ways i think it will be released not earlier russian christmas, and mb later, because i take now New Year holidays to spend it with my family) So is it..