Cyanogenmod 14

Search This thread

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
Hi, I just wanted to say, that even if Huawei lets you down with updates, We will do our best to keep this phone updated (At least, I'll do that, since I won't buy another one in some time lol)

A little present from your friend:

Qia5qKO.png

eAedTas.png

qdsIwcc.png

IIRC this is the first time Android 7 runs on a HiSilicon powered device without being released by Huawei, now go feature this at the main page and bring cookies. :p

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
As this is on general page.. It would be great if you told us almost all little chances what have you done!
:good:
I don't really get what you mean.

Let's hope this thread doesn't get closed just like cm 13.

It won't, that's why I posted it here, This is just some kind of heads up, not a development thread.

L

LastStandingDroid

The graphics used to run very laggy, so I just left it there.

There's no need, RIL worked on CM13, so it will work on CM14 applying some patches.

if u need help for debugging i'll be willing to help :) great job :D didn't expect this to be coming

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I just wanted to say, that even if Huawei lets you down with updates, We will do our best to keep this phone updated (At least, I'll do that, since I won't buy another one in some time lol)

A little present from your friend:

Qia5qKO.png

eAedTas.png

qdsIwcc.png

IIRC this is the first time Android 7 runs on a HiSilicon powered device without being released by Huawei, now go feature this at the main page and bring cookies. :p
    Hi, so, it has been a good while since the last time I posted an update. My plan was to release the rom today, but some stuff wasn't working as I expected and we'll, I wanted to spend the day with family and friends so today I haven't worked on it, that's why I haven't released it yet, however it's almost ready, I just have some issues to fix...

It's near, I can't give a deadline but don't think that I have stopped working on it.

Have a nice day!
    Cameras fixed (there's still a little issue with video recording), memory leak fixed and many other bugs have been fixed too. Whenever I setup the OTA server and implement NFC I think I'll release it.
    Weekend update, this weekend I have been able to get wifi working, and that's good news because I found a method that involves almost no proprietary code, I have not tried RIL yet, but WiFi stopped working on 5.1 and now it's back, so I am happy and I hope to fix the graphics and audio next.
    fb9f6c1c03027f249b29d638718ba9d7.jpg
    @XePeleato
    I don't ask for ETA and understand that you are doing this in your free time for free. Thank you for all you have done and wish you luck. I hope and believe that one day it will be stable and availble for everyone :)
    But I'm curious how far you are with it? I suppose there is still much work to do, but I only know that it's booting and wi-fi is working.

BTW. I saw that you implemented your hw composer on Honor 8 :)

Hi, development is going fast now, because I can use the Honor 8 and work on the P8 lite and vice versa. The P8 lite's Framebuffer implementation is less advanced than the Honor 8's one, but I am pretty optimistic, just hold on a little bit more and you'll see your patience rewarded.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone