Cyanogenmod Hero or villain

Search This thread

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Hey guys, i just started making some random Cyanogenmod Hero or villain guys and though maybe you guys wanted some?! xD im not the best but i can do a little and if anyone wants one just request what guy name and the type of Cyanogenmod head you want and ill try getting t to u as soon as i can! :p I don't make signatures but this could work for avatar. Im not as skilled as some people but if u don't like something let me now ill make it different :p

So post this filled out and ill try making one! :p
Code:
Cyanogenmod  head:
Hero or villain name:

picture.php

Cyanogenmod 1

picture.php

Cyanogenmod 2
These are ones i have made so far.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DarK_DemoN

May 22, 2012
Williston
Very nice bradman. If you need any help I'll be glad to help you out. Certified in 3 versions of Photoshop and have a year experience with Cinema 4D (3D rendering program). I could possibly get the hulk head rounded if you sent me the files. I mainly do signatures (i.e. the one I have now) but seeing as It's all made using the same tools it won't be any different.

Let me know!

Reactions: xDa.Fun

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Very nice bradman. If you need any help I'll be glad to help you out. Certified in 3 versions of Photoshop and have a year experience with Cinema 4D (3D rendering program). I could possibly get the hulk head rounded if you sent me the files. I mainly do signatures (i.e. the one I have now) but seeing as It's all made using the same tools it won't be any different.

Let me know!

Sure thing! I'll send u hulk file after school, I'm still a noobie at this haha. I prefer fireworks over photoshop since I've used it more xD hey, can u make a signature for a friend of mine?:)
Thanks btw
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

DarK_DemoN

May 22, 2012
Williston
Sure thing! I'll send u hulk file after school, I'm still a noobie at this haha. I prefer fireworks over photoshop since I've used it more xD hey, can u make a signature for a friend of mine?:)
Thanks btw

Sounds good! And haha I usually use fireworks for finishing touches if required ;) lol and sure thing. Just gotta know what colors he/she wants, any text, and any pictures and I'll see what I can throw together.

-Sent from that.... you know.... thing that sends these things-

ploopower79

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
picture.php

Cyanogenmod 2
[/INDENT]
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

[/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Oh, you think cyanogenmod is your ally. But you merely adopted the ROM; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the logcat until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

DarK_DemoN

May 22, 2012
Williston
Very nice, but gotta ask bill_in_mtl, he requested it ;) and u are very skilled. Nice job!

Thanks man and he requested it from you so go ahead and give it to him. You can either leave my name on it or not, I really don't care as it was favor for a great dev. You have more skills than I do seeing as developing takes more time an effort than Photoshop lol. Any and all thanks should go to for that reason :good:

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Thanks man and he requested it from you so go ahead and give it to him. You can either leave my name on it or not, I really don't care as it was favor for a great dev. You have more skills than I do seeing as developing takes more time an effort than Photoshop lol. Any and all thanks should go to for that reason :good:

U get the proper credit for ur awesome skills man! I'm on vacation right now cuz spring break is starting won't b on computer to get on xda for a week ;)

DarK_DemoN

May 22, 2012
Williston
U get the proper credit for ur awesome skills man! I'm on vacation right now cuz spring break is starting won't b on computer to get on xda for a week ;)

Haha alright thanks man and enjoy your vacation! BTW I sent an email to your gmail for testing.

bill_in_mtl

Jan 26, 2008
Montreal
Here u 2 go!

Bane off the Dark Knight [email protected] & [email protected]_in_mtl

Sorry, was not following this thread - was following your other one by mistake
The Hulk looks great - thanks alot

Regards,

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Haha alright thanks man and enjoy your vacation! BTW I sent an email to your gmail for testing.

Thanks for your version as well - like 'em both.....

Regards,

Edit - have added post details to my signature and have included you both - great job :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarK_DemoN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, i just started making some random Cyanogenmod Hero or villain guys and though maybe you guys wanted some?! xD im not the best but i can do a little and if anyone wants one just request what guy name and the type of Cyanogenmod head you want and ill try getting t to u as soon as i can! :p I don't make signatures but this could work for avatar. Im not as skilled as some people but if u don't like something let me now ill make it different :p

So post this filled out and ill try making one! :p
    Code:
    Cyanogenmod  head:
    Hero or villain name:

picture.php

Cyanogenmod 1

picture.php

Cyanogenmod 2
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

here you go! got to thank DarK_DemoN for his 3d look skills :)
    it doesnt have a background so its clean. thats why it looks black on xda
    Brad has been busy with a new build so don't be surprised if it takes a bit longer than he expected. I can talk with him tonight if he doesn't reply sometime today. Also, if you would like to make a go at it yourself I would be more than happy to help you out and polish it up for you if you want and if Brad is unable to.

Let me know!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone