CyanogenMod N7505

Search This thread

weed145

Jan 12, 2014
Bremen
I think there is comming nothing. There isn´t any new info. Many request but no answers. The hope for CM or Lollipop is very far away. Older phones became Lollipop or CM but where is the N3N. I had rootet a S3 from my girlfriend and there is CM 12 here in xda. So my hope is not more so big before some month. I know it´s not easy to port some Rom or develop a Rom but no News for the Forum?
The phone has enought Power

the_lars

Aug 5, 2015
I fear you´re right. I have an old Galaxy S2 which is running 5.1.1 Resurrection...the N3N seems stuck :/. Major bummer...

najeeebin

Mar 24, 2015
wonder whats holding back developers from developing cyanogenmod for this device!! is that so difficult? is it not even worth trying ? i hope a senior member replies to this with some explanation.

TimurAlaskara_TR

Oct 14, 2014
Turkey-Ankara // Germany-Hamburg
wonder whats holding back developers from developing cyanogenmod for this device!! is that so difficult? is it not even worth trying ? i hope a senior member replies to this with some explanation.

Bro its much harder to build cm rom on exynos devices like our neo than qcom devices because of tha sources. The main thing is to build a working device tree. But i dont know how to do this ahah :/

But i have still hopes for stock TW lollipop update.. 1 or 2 weeks ago samsung uk confirmed the update. Note: even s5 mini hasnt got lollipop even it had kitkat out of the box and is newer than our neo

Last edited:

weed145

Jan 12, 2014
Bremen
Bro its much harder to build cm rom on exynos devices like our neo than qcom devices because of tha sources. The main thing is to build a working device tree. But i dont know how to do this ahah :/

But i have still hopes for stock TW lollipop update.. 1 or 2 weeks ago samsung uk confirmed the update. Note: even s5 mini hasnt got lollipop even it had kitkat out of the box and is newer than our neo

yes it´s harder but the big question is why we don´t hear any think about the development. When I can choose between CM and stock TW i will use CM. The **** from Samsung is out and only the pure Android System. It´s run faster and smoother. The biggest piont is the time that u can use yuour phone. Now I get only 6 hours with my phone and when I can use CM it´s 1 or 2 hours longer.

Also for me is it sayed never again an "NEO" and I dont know if I buy again an Samsung Smartphone. The other brands has nice devices.

damadikaz

Jun 26, 2014
yes it´s harder but the big question is why we don´t hear any think about the development. When I can choose between CM and stock TW i will use CM. The **** from Samsung is out and only the pure Android System. It´s run faster and smoother. The biggest piont is the time that u can use yuour phone. Now I get only 6 hours with my phone and when I can use CM it´s 1 or 2 hours longer.

Also for me is it sayed never again an "NEO" and I dont know if I buy again an Samsung Smartphone. The other brands has nice devices.

to make it sounds worse, even my S3 MINI run CM12 5.1.1 like a charm. :silly:

I think there is comming nothing. There isn´t any new info. Many request but no answers. The hope for CM or Lollipop is very far away. Older phones became Lollipop or CM but where is the N3N. I had rootet a S3 from my girlfriend and there is CM 12 here in xda. So my hope is not more so big before some month. I know it´s not easy to port some Rom or develop a Rom but no News for the Forum?
The phone has enought Power

Let's accept the fact that our device is not really popular, among that small number N3N owner are developer, among that SMALL number of developer there may someone who can actually port a rom for N3N, or may not.

jean b

Aug 12, 2015
Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

Do you think it's a good base ?

It will be my first port so if someone have any recommendations I'm taking them

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

you talk to much i see noting already 7 month ,,my samsung is sold ****ing rubbish better buy a oneplus one with cyanogen

Last edited:

najeeebin

Mar 24, 2015
Guys,

I started working on it a while ago but couldn't continue due to other commitments. As far as I know I reached to to the point where I had a working recovery following the official wiki on cyanogenmod website. (I'm not allowed to post the links - search google for how to port cyanogenmod to your device)

The next step is to get the proprietary blobs (drivers). I'm a newbie and may not be able to continue without help from a senior member who has successfully build cyanogenmod before. No promises, I may do it when I have free time

ryansmth76

Jun 27, 2013
Guys,

I started working on it a while ago but couldn't continue due to other commitments. As far as I know I reached to to the point where I had a working recovery following the official wiki on cyanogenmod website. (I'm not allowed to post the links - search google for how to port cyanogenmod to your device)

The next step is to get the proprietary blobs (drivers). I'm a newbie and may not be able to continue without help from a senior member who has successfully build cyanogenmod before. No promises, I may do it when I have free time
Any progress ??[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

konstantinos Gr

Nov 2, 2014
Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

I am really waiting for you my friend. <3 If I could help I would do this but I have 0 experience.

Renaf2

HELP HELP

Line code for build please

breakfast sm-n7505 doesn't run because no github in cm

i don't know how i can build :(

can i build with this :

./build/tools/device/mkvendor.sh samsung sm-n7505 ~/Desktop/sm-n7505boot.img

I have test to port Cyanogenmod 12.1 on our note 3 neo SM-N7505

it's very possible to build this environnement with samsung open source here : http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=sm-n7505

you throught in this zip files : directories for your build and kernel specificity

i want to build .... i have ubuntu 64 bits java kit developpement, sdk installed , cm and google sources download

But i'm not a devellopper and i have a problem i don't know how to integrate directories and kernel specificity

i have read wiki cyanogenmod port for new device specially about the kernel cm build

i can't build cm 12.1 or cm11 without devloppers help

sorry for my bad english i'm f..... french

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

The first build was done yesterday !!!

I have just sync source tree and make the device spécifications. Now I have to add Samsung lib to have a bootable build I will do it this evening.

If the system boot I will send à video and the build for testing

i have make a good files for build cyanogenmod 11 for SM-N7505 but i have a last problem with last version of .repo because he is corrupted

i have break my ubuntu because i'm hungry it's 4 week i work on it ..... :) and i go to reinstall ubuntu properly ;)

if you want files for build cyanogenmod i can send my work you'll just download the kernel source on samsung open source project

for SM-N750 if you want build cyanogenmod you can take my work and just replace kernel bin file in device/ samsung /(hlltexx for 4g version) hl3g for 3g version by the file in hl3g github cyanogenmod

when i reinstall ubuntu and resolv .repo corrupt file with patch i go retrail to build cyanogenmod 11 ;) for sure I do not give up right away because I am close to the goal

sorry for my bad english
    Hello i don t think it is cause by kernel the reboot occur when i flash the package during the flash so i think it is a script error . Maybe an fstab problem or somethings else I will try to correct this after my job.
    Well guys its better to start or try than to post , i may look into this device once i m free but no ETA's , i may need testers to test the CM12 when i start it but not now bit busy these days :)