CyanogenMod N7505

Search This thread

bz8

Jun 27, 2007
Bourges
Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

Do you think it's a good base ?

It will be my first port so if someone have any recommendations I'm taking them

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

wingedpanther

Mar 8, 2014
Kerala(Home)//Riyadh(Present)
Hello,

I want to build cyanogen for N7505 and I have begin the port based to the N900 (Galaxy Note 3 Exynos).

So I have sync the Cyanogen source and a I have modify some file to start building. I will post my first results soon and if someone want to help me you are welcome.

You can consider Note 2 for base because Note 2 and N3N are almost same in config and specs

Reactions: Miky500 and bz8

ashwin240298

Dec 10, 2014
Thane
Thank you tons!

Hey friend,
Thank you for giving me this fantastic news, I was desperately longing to hear it.
You have my good wishes :)

Reactions: bz8

anshulbajaj97

Jan 14, 2015
By how much time rom will be ready
And it will be unofficial version of the rom for n750

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

bz8

Jun 27, 2007
Bourges
By how much time rom will be ready
And it will be unofficial version of the rom for n750

Please don't ask for eta because I do it on my free time so I can't give you a eta.

First version will be for n7505 after that i'll do a n750 version.

Normaly if you change kernel it will work on n750 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: anshulbajaj97

anshulbajaj97

Jan 14, 2015
I dnt knw abt kernal
If cm will be available for n3n then i will root nd install the firmware

RecklessTurtle

Jan 22, 2013
Brussels
That is great news indeed. I was quite bummed to see no N3N in the official CM12 supported devices list. I don't get it. This is a brand new 2014 device yet bizzare old phones like Evo 4G is in the official CM12 list. :eek:

HRQ.SLV

Apr 11, 2008
Vila do Conde
Many thanks for your effort.
I hope everything goes ok and we can have this great Rom soon.
This device needs more people like you!
Greetings from Portugal!

Reactions: bz8

gntway

Dec 1, 2014
That is great news indeed. I was quite bummed to see no N3N in the official CM12 supported devices list. I don't get it. This is a brand new 2014 device yet bizzare old phones like Evo 4G is in the official CM12 list. :eek:

It is very strange, yep, we don't have the right support for this good device, few customs rom (that exist thanks to the effort of few developers that decide to create something) .. i hope that the situation will change in the next future but it's not so easy, maybe there is not the sufficent marketing and selling of note 3 neo in the global market, so the poor diffusion maybe is the reason of this situation.:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

The first build was done yesterday !!!

I have just sync source tree and make the device spécifications. Now I have to add Samsung lib to have a bootable build I will do it this evening.

If the system boot I will send à video and the build for testing

i have make a good files for build cyanogenmod 11 for SM-N7505 but i have a last problem with last version of .repo because he is corrupted

i have break my ubuntu because i'm hungry it's 4 week i work on it ..... :) and i go to reinstall ubuntu properly ;)

if you want files for build cyanogenmod i can send my work you'll just download the kernel source on samsung open source project

for SM-N750 if you want build cyanogenmod you can take my work and just replace kernel bin file in device/ samsung /(hlltexx for 4g version) hl3g for 3g version by the file in hl3g github cyanogenmod

when i reinstall ubuntu and resolv .repo corrupt file with patch i go retrail to build cyanogenmod 11 ;) for sure I do not give up right away because I am close to the goal

sorry for my bad english
    Hello i don t think it is cause by kernel the reboot occur when i flash the package during the flash so i think it is a script error . Maybe an fstab problem or somethings else I will try to correct this after my job.
    Well guys its better to start or try than to post , i may look into this device once i m free but no ETA's , i may need testers to test the CM12 when i start it but not now bit busy these days :)