CyanogenMod on LGC660

Search This thread

Dataslycer

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto
hey guys, how do you enter recovery mode without using ROM manager? right now i have the recovery flashed and everything is ready to go but in case something happens and i need to boot straight to the recovery menu, i need the combination of buttons to press.

prohackerz

Nov 3, 2012
hey guys, how do you enter recovery mode without using ROM manager? right now i have the recovery flashed and everything is ready to go but in case something happens and i need to boot straight to the recovery menu, i need the combination of buttons to press.

You press volume down, home and power bottom turns on once, but you don´t let go untill it turns off and back on again into recovery

extramikelino

Feb 6, 2012
Hello to all. Sorry for my English. I would like to say that I am tired of having almost a year, the CyanogenMod 7. Other devices with the same characteristics of our devices have ics or jelly bea Traduzione n (Samsung galaxy y, samsung galaxy next, LG GT540, Nokia n900, lg optimus one, etc.). Although our device has 256 MB of RAM, there are still other ways to mount ics, jelly bean. I hope you will help us, there will be very, very grateful.

Sent from my LG-C660 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I really like this! I allways help when people needs help... I think i'm very kind, but not one 'thank you!', nothing!

So nice :) - not!
    aremcee is Ricardo !!!
    sorry i didn't look into your profile...
    thanks for looking into.

OK, got it. It's a bug in ROM Manager, I'll ask koush to take a look. In the meantime, use the attached flash_image (unzip it, "adb push flash_image /data/local/; chmod 755 /data/local/flash_image)
    Can the experts from this forum help the 'LG Optimus Pro C660' users with the issue of not being able to boot into recovery/bootloader to create a nandroid backup.

As users have already posted here, every time we try to boot into recovery through the following ways...

1. Rom Manager
    2. Key Combinations (Vol Up/Dn + Home + Power button)
    3. Quickboot App
    4. A command through the ADB Shell

All the above has resulted in a factory default restore. A green Android'bot appears for a second and so, and the phone is restored to factory settings.

Please Help !!!!!!!

PS : Seems like the Bootloader/recovery needs to be cracked for this LG Optimus Pro C660.

thanks,

Exactly the same problem as my other PRO friends. plz sombody help us.

Recovery seems to be the issue, But guys. Check out this guys, who actually released CM7 on optimus pro

Search for "Ricardo Cerqueira" on Google plus

Scroll down and you will see pictures of CM7 working on pro. So seems he has un -locked the bootloader. Plzz somebody share with us :D
    Just to add as a datapoint - I installed 7.2 RC on my C660R (canadian version called gossip pro, fido networks).

Ran into a few issues at first:
    1. com.android.phone kept crashing. was able to find out from aLogCat that it was a StkService process issue (sim card toolkit). I bought a new simcard (was running an old card), and that issue went away. I also unlocked my phone at the same time, so it may have been that as well.

2. SD card unmounting issue - was using a no name 2GB that came with the phone. Switched it with a Kingston class 4 SD card, and unmounts have gone away

Hope this helps anyone with a LG Gossip Pro C660R