CyanogenMod

Search This thread

Style68

Apr 8, 2006
New York
I haven't seemed to have any issue with wifi on any of the releases so far. It might be a little less strength, but I never have issues with it not connecting or randomly disconnecting that I know off.

The only issue I have is with bluetooth. With the Sony rom I would leave bluetooth on all the time, when I got in my car and turned the car on the radio would connect up. With the latest M1 release I have to turn off bluetooth and turn it back on for it to connect. I started first on the 10/30 CM build and that one seemed to work fine. I moved from there to M1 and that's when I noticed the bluetooth issue.

The latest experimental version I think is only to add the 3g signal bar fix?

That's the only visual thing I can see in the update. I now get the LTE bars properly. I will test my bluetooth switching to my car from my Sony bluetooth device and see if the same happens to me.

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
I finally unlocked and flashed the 11/04 nightly, and I'm glad i did! Good ol' CM! Everything is working well so far, haven't had any signal issues of any kind, phone calls have been fine, and of course it's smooth and lagfree. No regrets at all, quite the opposite..

Style68

Apr 8, 2006
New York
I finally unlocked and flashed the 11/04 nightly, and I'm glad i did! Good ol' CM! Everything is working well so far, haven't had any signal issues of any kind, phone calls have been fine, and of course it's smooth and lagfree. No regrets at all, quite the opposite..

I'm happy as well. The only issue I am having is that my car bluetooth keeps failing to dial a number when I issue a say command. I have to manually select my contact from the screen.

omniphil

Feb 27, 2008
I figured out what the bluetooth issue was...

There are 2 different sets of bluetooth services running. One is called Bluetooth Share and has 8 services, the other is called org.codeaurora.bluetooth and has 2 services.

When I exit my car after using bluetooth the Bluetooth Share services exit after a few hours. Maybe they crash or something....
But this is why it won't connect a second time without me toggling bluetooth off and on again.

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
There are 2 official nightlies both dated 11/07. The more recent one shows as 17 MB smaller than usual :confused:

Does anyone know the best place to check commits and changelogs for Togari? Every place i look doesn't have our device on the list

Style68

Apr 8, 2006
New York
There are 2 official nightlies both dated 11/07. The more recent one shows as 17 MB smaller than usual :confused:

Does anyone know the best place to check commits and changelogs for Togari? Every place i look doesn't have our device on the list

I updated to the final (smaller) version and it seems fine. They removed more wallpapers, that's why it's smaller (which is good for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: YrrchSebor

omniphil

Feb 27, 2008

The best place to see the changelog is to touch the files in Settings -> About Phone -> Cyanogenmod Updates. After I do a refresh I just touch the latest entry and it will tell me the changes and I can decide if I want to upgrade or not.

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
Changelog also available here:
http://10.2.cmxlog.com/#

Search on the page for "togari" for the latest XZU specific changes. The last one was the HW overlay which fixed the signal indicator. No wifi stability fix as of yet - think everyone is busy building 4.4 :)

Reactions: YrrchSebor

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
Think its for a different wifi problem though. Its not a XZU specific fix but for the whole of 10.2. I think the wifi issue is XZU/?Z1 specific?

Care to try and report back?

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Think its for a different wifi problem though. Its not a XZU specific fix but for the whole of 10.2. I think the wifi issue is XZU/?Z1 specific?

Care to try and report back?

ah, could be,. my wifi has actually worked quite fine since i flashed CM nightly a few days ago. i have no complaints at all. it stays connected, and when i go out of range of one network, it picks up the next one, and that's pretty much all i need it to do. still working ok here. if you have any specific action to test, let me know.

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
So the nightlies are running great. The only thing is I'm not getting as good battery life as on stock, but it isn't too bad, a full charge still lasts me thru the day.

Cpu spy is showing plenty of deep sleep overnight, but 300 mhz isn't too far behind. BBS shows PowerManagerService as the top kernel wakelock, and Nip- related stuff(which looks to be tied to Google Play services) as the top partial wakelocks. I googled around but not sure if anything can be done by the user.

All in all happy with the ROM tho, it's smooth and fast.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Offical build 2013029

1) Always 2 bars.
    2) Graphic glitch in contacts menu.
    3) High touch sensitivity like on old stock roms (I guess we got old drivers from first sony source)

Screenshot of battery life.

Screenshot_2013-10-30-12-13-26_zps681fe90d.png
    I'm on the stable build of CM 10.2 now and I still have issues with the Wifi and the Bluetooth randomly disconnecting.

Are you guys still seeing these issues too? Or should I try to do flash the stable build from scratch?

CM has moved on to CM11 now, so I guess they just put a "Stable" sticker on CM10.2 and called it a day. This is nothing new.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

The best place to see the changelog is to touch the files in Settings -> About Phone -> Cyanogenmod Updates. After I do a refresh I just touch the latest entry and it will tell me the changes and I can decide if I want to upgrade or not.
    i was wondering, is Togari the codename for all the Z Ultra variants? will the builds work fine on the 6802? i guess the radios are the only things that differ in the different models?

Yes. They will work on all variants as they all have the same internals (minus the LTE modem for some)

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

yeah for some! I'm still without a device. Someone hand me a tissue. . . .
    Yup, i work at Google so I had a little side project. No, I do not have Kit Kat running, it's the Kit Kat launcher (You can find it in the themes and apps section). It works pretty well, but as you can see, the app drawer icons are huge. ParanoidAndroid's Kit Kat build is out, but that's only for the Nexus 4, or whatever the "Mako" is. I bet we'll have it in a matter of days or maybe a week or two.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cool. You had me excited for a little while.

For anyone who is interested I have the CyanogenMod latest build and it seems to work good. Like avetny said the Data icon doesn't show full strength. I never had an issue with Contacts on the other builds but the screen sensitivity seems to be resolved in this build (20131031).