Cyberpunk 2077 for the OnePlus 7 series. (7/7T/7Pro/7TPro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RedSkulxHYDRA

Nov 22, 2020
Finally, The 7 Series users can flash this module and enjoy cyberpunk on their beloved devices. The size of this module is pretty big coz it is a unified module for the 7 series ( 7/7Pro/7T/7TPro) and can't be reduced. The module has been tested on the 7/7Pro/7T.

People using 7T Pro, flash at your own risk.

Screens:

IMG_20210204_171815_078.jpg
IMG_20210204_000149_026.jpg
IMG_20210203_235653_970.jpg

Changelogs:

1) The black icons problem when shifting to dark theme has been fixed.
2) Qs tile padding in landscape mode has been fixed.
3) New warp anim has been added.
4) Custom about phone section for every device.

Flash in magisk only!!

Do not forget to install overlay mount fix before installing my module. Else it won't work. Just search overlay mount in magisk and install normally. Then install my module.

Download Link:

{Mod edit - Link remove}

Thanks to Vicky and Cyberphantom for helping❤

Last edited by a moderator:

Donut42

Jan 6, 2011
Unfortunately does not work on T-Mobile variant of OnePlus 7T (HD1907). When attempting to install via Magisk I receive an error stating my device is unsupported. I made sure to install the overlay fix and restart before attempting to install this.

eliaslear

Aug 30, 2012
Unfortunately does not work on T-Mobile variant of OnePlus 7T (HD1907). When attempting to install via Magisk I receive an error stating my device is unsupported. I made sure to install the overlay fix and restart before attempting to install this.
why haven't you flashed to international?

Donut42

Jan 6, 2011
why haven't you flashed to international?
Unfortunately, I need T-Mobile's WIFI Calling feature in order to properly function at my job. Working in a brick building surrounded by rebar and other thick physical barriers completely nullifies all cell phones while I'm inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone