Cyngn post links Cyanogen OS 13 ZNH0EAS2JK

Search This thread

eng_saad

Dec 4, 2010
They name it "Cyanogen OS 13.0.1" which mean that the latest Android security update was included.

For the issues, such as the Bluetooth disconnecting issue, can any one report if the issue is solved or not?

Kamikaze_Hulk

Apr 8, 2011
Tampa
How do we get root back on this, I tried installing supersu from flashing the rom and from a supersu.zip and bricks the phone.

czkvak

Jan 24, 2016
How do we get root back on this, I tried installing supersu from flashing the rom and from a supersu.zip and bricks the phone.

If you downloaded COS13 (full ZIP) and flashed it through custom recovery, it should work fine. Installing SU through TWRP 3.0 also worked without bricking my OPO. Are you sure you had not flashed anything else?

Pablete197

Nov 2, 2012
Salamanca
I'm using resurrection remix (lollipop version) if i want to upgrade to cos13 should I wipe data, system and cache or just cache.
I ask so in order to have a clean version.

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I'm using resurrection remix (lollipop version) if i want to upgrade to cos13 should I wipe data, system and cache or just cache.
I ask so in order to have a clean version.
You are upgrading from one android version to another.
I say that you should clean flash, that ways no FC'S or stuff like that would happen.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: Pablete197

Top Liked Posts