D!OS 12.1 - A new Xperia OS // Searching for Testers

Search This thread

Unusual Man

Jun 8, 2015
Szczecin
Using the script, xperia locks on the logo and nothing else happens. The log didn't show me any error. Everything went smoothly.
Xperia 1 MK1 J9110 from Poland. Bootloader unlocked. The last official soft.
Do you have a zip for twrp? Maybe this is how we'll be able to install.

Using the script, xperia locks on the logo and nothing else happens. The log didn't show me any error. Everything went smoothly.
Xperia 1 MK1 J9110 from Poland. Bootloader unlocked. The last official soft.
Do you have a zip for twrp? Maybe this is how we'll be able to install.
The Build You have used is over an Month old. We know it's not booting...
TWRP does not Exist for 2019+ Xperias andi think it won't do anytime soon.

To give You all an little Update. I have just created an A.I. which makes D!OS for Me now. I have sent an Application to the Guiness World Records for "the Worlds first A.I. made Android OS" and for "the fastest made Android OS" too. Hope i hear soon from them...

I have also created a Kickstarter Project which will soon go online and i have updated My Patreon so People can support My Work and Plans. As for D!OS, we got it booting on all Devices and most stuff works. Sad thing is that SONY still hasn't released new Binaries for our Xperias, means the oem images You have usually to flash are faulty right now, ending up with no Camera Functionality at all and missing Mobile Data Functionality aside from other issues on the newer Boards. There wasnt a Update since the begin of the Year and even with My Bug Reports are there no fixes yet (Waiting since Month).

So releasing D!OS in that State just would let People blame Me (while missing that Point), which wouldn't let D!OS look good at all...

I am planning to make a group of Trusted Users just like Arch Linux and other Distros and Operating Systems do, so i can trust on the feedback of these People. Requirements arent set yet, but basics should be:

-The ability to click on My LinkTree out of My Signature
-Joining Discord on Your own + writing Me You want to test
-Being able to pull a Log from a Android Device
-Understanding how Logs work and what they say
-Understanding how to flash Android on Your Device
-Giving feedback in a short amount of Time
-Communication over Discord

If You fullfill that Basics You should be ready to get a "Trusted User"! Just PM Me in that Case or Reply here and ill grant You access over Discord to the newest and latest Builds!

BR,
Marius

Last edited:

pecola123

Dec 15, 2013
Sony Xperia 1
To give You all an little Update. I have just created an A.I. which makes D!OS for Me now. I have sent an Application to the Guiness World Records for "the Worlds first A.I. made Android OS" and for "the fastest made Android OS" too. Hope i hear soon from them...
What does exactly the A.I do ? If you use script, doesn't it sound more like an automation CI/CD ?
And how do you measure "fastest made Android OS" ? Isn't it depend on host machine used to build ?

we got it booting on all Devices and most stuff works
It does boot, but many can't even get past the boot logo, how can I know that most stuff works on all device ?

Anyways, best luck to you man!

What does exactly the A.I do ? If you use script, doesn't it sound more like an automation CI/CD ?
And how do you measure "fastest made Android OS" ? Isn't it depend on host machine used to build ?

It does boot, but many can't even get past the boot logo, how can I know that most stuff works on all device ?

Anyways, best luck to you man!
We know that Most Things Work since we Had many new Builds i dont have shared on XDA which passed the "Bootlogo" you Just saw...

An CI/CD was never my Target. It's an A.I. which can decide on it's own at the build process and i can Tell her what has to be done. It does not test the Product but it flashs it to My Devices in one run. Since it's in the Nature of a Machine to be faster with Inputs as Humans ever could be, is it also much faster as any Input you could do on Your own. The building process is also highly optimized which results in insane building Times No Matter how strong Your PC is. So i could Speed Up Things with better Hardware ofc, but even the fastest PC isnt faster as my A.I. on My RIG right now... Kinda Like that. I dont want to Share to much Info yet since i also think about a Patent, but the results speak for themselves...

Last edited:

alihaider008

Nov 27, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
It's almost done...
D!OS is rolling out the next Days. It's pretty basic for now. Based on latest Android 12.1/12L with Google Apps.
If You want to be one of the first who uses this new Xperia exclusive OS, leave a Comment and become a Tester!

Need Testers for J9110 Xperia 1 Dual Sim
J8110 Xperia 1 Single Sim Builds will come later. But feel free to try out the Xperia 1 Dual Sim Variant...
Finally I can install Android 12 ok my Xperia 1 8110. 😍
Thanks man, we really appreciate your hard work ❤️

achsupar

Sep 19, 2016
Sony Xperia XZs
Sony Xperia 1
It's almost done...
D!OS is rolling out the next Days. It's pretty basic for now. Based on latest Android 12.1/12L with Google Apps.
If You want to be one of the first who uses this new Xperia exclusive OS, leave a Comment and become a Tester!

J8110 Xperia 1 Single Sim Builds will come later. But feel free to try out the Xperia 1 Dual Sim Variant...
Sov40 did can come with a tester?

Maybe yes, maybe no. Try it yourself.
All depends on ROM you're going to install and it's compatibility with the new binaries.
Not depending on the ROM but on the Source Trees... You can use Stock trees without binaries but thats Brings other Bugs Up. So if Sony isnt fixing the binaries we dont get the latest AOSP. 11 WORKS fine tho

pecola123

Dec 15, 2013
Sony Xperia 1
Not depending on the ROM but on the Source Trees... You can use Stock trees without binaries but thats Brings other Bugs Up. So if Sony isnt fixing the binaries we dont get the latest AOSP. 11 WORKS fine tho
Thanks for the heads up!
I guess I'll stay a bit longer with stock rom.

Thought they fixed everything on kernel bump from 4.14 to 4.19 (v3) :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Builds incoming for Public Testing 😇
    It's almost done...

New Builds incoming! Be prepared for something You haven't ever seen before <3

#D!OS
    I wanna be a tester ^^
    New Builds incoming for Public Testing 😇
    did you update/upload the fixed AOSXP_J9110.zip ?
    i tryed it again but same problem stuck on sony logo
    date.JPG

No, but work is going on. 10 Hours+ each day 👍