General D!OS 12.1 - A new Xperia OS // Searching for Testers

Search This thread

Mazellat

Mar 25, 2012
Mardin
Sony Xperia 1 III
Awesome Things are going on. I need to create an own Repo with some Xperia Stock Files. Is someone willed to pull Me everything out of /vendor/etc/acdbdata from the Xperia Lineup from 2019+? Namely:
-Xperia 1 MK1
-Xperia 5 MK1
-Xperia 1 MK2
-Xperia 5 MK2
-Xperia 1 MK3
-Xperia 5 MK3

I would really appreciate the Help!

Attachments

• acdbdata_Xperia1M3.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: Miustone

jaungster

Aug 10, 2013
Awesome Things are going on. I need to create an own Repo with some Xperia Stock Files. Is someone willed to pull Me everything out of /vendor/etc/acdbdata from the Xperia Lineup from 2019+? Namely:
-Xperia 1 MK1
-Xperia 5 MK1
-Xperia 1 MK2
-Xperia 5 MK2
-Xperia 1 MK3
-Xperia 5 MK3

I would really appreciate the Help!
Here's my /vendor/etc/acdbdata from the Xperia 1 III

Xperia 1 III acdbdata

Hi, any videos on youtube of this new OS? I would like to see how it looks. Stock Android is so boring so maybe would like to see sth new? Or just switch to iPhones to feel some freshness (was always with Android and sony).
I will make one asap! Thanks for Your Interest, hope i can make You stay with Xperias and Android :)

Reactions: decomposed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got an Xperia 1 III gifted today to step up with Development of D!OS... Release will be soon!
    It's almost done...
    D!OS is rolling out the next Days. It's pretty basic for now. Based on latest Android 12.1/12L with Google Apps.
    If You want to be one of the first who uses this new Xperia exclusive OS, leave a Comment and become a Tester!

Need Testers for XQBC52 Xperia 1 MK3
    Just got an Xperia 1 III gifted today to step up with Development of D!OS... Release will be soon!
    First booting build for the 1 III is up... Progress!
    What about the twrp, any progression in that for A12 ?
    I gave up on this after to much trouble. I don't think ill try again since i enabled Recoveries on AOSXP for us. It allows Wipes, Updates and Tests like it should ootb. There are People working on TWRP but i would guess they have the same trouble as i had...
    New Builds on the Way...

#D!OS