D2302 TWRP failed. Phone doesn't turn on.

Search This thread

lemon ninja

Jan 4, 2017
Hello, Earlier i had unlocked bootloader and also had root access but now the root access is gone along with twrp. I have tried to adb recovery reboot but now phone won't start. cmd prompts that there is no device connected. It shows red light when I'm charging. It also vibrates 3 times when i press power + volume up button. What could have possibly gone wrong?? Did i brick the phone somehow?:confused::confused: I am not expert in this field. Any help will be appreciated.:fingers-crossed:

DVt3

May 8, 2020
sim card slot has little off button press that then turn phone on again...sounds similar to my adventure with the phone too

lemon ninja

Jan 4, 2017
The simplest solution is flashing the stock FW (18.6.A.0.182). Using flashtool 0.9.18.6
Thank you very much. I flashed the kernel and got twrp back. Now there's only issue. I didn't backup anything so everything is gone from internal storage. 4.9gb out 4.9gb is available. How do i proceed next as i need to get android 7 or android 8 or even 10 ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The simplest solution is flashing the stock FW (18.6.A.0.182). Using flashtool 0.9.18.6
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone