• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

D4 keypad and hard button lights

Search This thread

nowell29

Feb 4, 2009
Phoenix
I am running the cm10 ROM and I get almost no light on my keypad or hard keys. Once in a while with no rhyme or reason they will turn on, but when I need or want them, of course they are not on, dark or light.

I am a bit of a battery hog and have a charger where ever I will be for more than 30 min at a time, so I would rather the lights were always on instead of always off. Anybody know how to toggle that?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

nowell29

Feb 4, 2009
Phoenix
This isnt the answer that I was looking for, but I had auto light off, and once i had it on, it works. I would rather control that, but... it works for me now with auto on.

gkivo

Oct 5, 2011
This isnt the answer that I was looking for, but I had auto light off, and once i had it on, it works. I would rather control that, but... it works for me now with auto on.

hey my backlight is always on, im running cm10 4.1.2 and i cant seem to get the auto backlight to work on the keyboard. where did you find this auto setting? and by the way are you also having a problem with the caps lock and symbol button not working?