Aug 29, 2014
Toronto
finally sony upgrade their z3 and z3 dual
today i received the new software update 23.0.F.1.82 via ota
my device is now faster
better cam
many big fixed
10x sony

how did you install OTA? On my Sony dual says it is not compatible with my device.

Thanks

I hope they come with a rooting tool soon, or at least the upgrade to Android 5, which apparently will not have the stupid micro sd card block from android 4.4.4

qatrium

Nov 7, 2012
Dubai
I'm trying to download the update since last night, it shows the availability of the update in PC companion, then fails to download with a message indicating I'm not connected to internet. Sometimes it starts and fails in the middle, and now I'm stuck at 97% download.

Once I manage to update I'll post if the pink camera spot is fixed or not.

qatrium

Nov 7, 2012
Dubai
just had a look at the update via xperiafirm. looks like only brazil and saudi arabia have the new firmware for now

I'm in UAE and my phone is SA customized, but still PC companion stucks everytime at 97%, not possible to update via OTA.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Tried downloading via XperiFirm, I got 2 out of 4 files downloaded successfully.. Guess there are still missing files on Sony servers.

ziuta24

Dec 12, 2012
Nowhere is there a mention of this software. I checked the Sony PC companion and xperifirm . Could it be a fake ?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

0bf04f99203f70aacf55ad452a804f57.jpg
Sorry. But I was wrong . However, further Russian version appears as . 74. What is the difference between a Brazilian version and Saudi Arabia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    finally sony upgrade their z3 dual
    today i received the new software update 23.0.F.1.82 via ota
    my device is now faster
    better cam
    many big fixed
    10x sony
    Can anyone point me to latest firmware for "International" D6633, please?
    I have purchased D6633 from never-msrp (eBay) and managed to screwup software on it shortly thereafter and was forced to re-flash firmware to get it to work again.
    The only firmware for D6633s before this latest release is Russian firmware 23.0.A.2.93 de591f9...362_R8B_RU.ftf and is a tiny bit different than the one that came with my phone originally.
    I have noticed a couple of different applications that I newer saw before and now camera effect software updates install as a separate applications trough Google play.
    If I am not mistaken, the source of this newest firmware seems to be a region specific and I am assuming that truly international firmware would be the best firmware to go with as firmwares for specific regions seem to have some small differences/customizations.
    Since I am going to flash newest release soon, I want it to be truly international version.

This is the way i did it.On my d6633
    All you need my friend are a couple of xda posts to get you to the right place
    1. search for xperifirm and download it on your pc.
    2.open the application and search for thez3 phone from the list on the left
    3. once you select the phone a list of countries will populate in the middle box and on the right it says update all. (once you press that it will show you all the latest versions for the region)
    4. double click on the version you want and a download box will appear. You may let it download to the specified path you will provide ie desktop, c:,....... etc
    5. Use flashtool to compile the file once its fully downloaded.... and flash whatever following the flashtool method.

I have a z3 dual and so far ive tried the u.s global version the hk version and the brazil version......in chicago using tmobile i get the best download and upload speeds using the brazil version (evan thou it doesnt say lte it gives a better signal and stronger connection then the lte Hk version that was originally installed on my phone of course YLMV.
    D6633_23.0.F.1.82_1288-7362_R8B_RU.ftf
    download
    Hi binoslaw can you suggest me a good online polish shop to buy it? (I already know allegro and ceneo)
    Do you also find it in street shop? at what price?

I'm from Italy and I'm looking to buy it in Poland 'cause is not available here.

Thanks! ;)

The best Polish online shops is olx.pl i by there new xperia z3 for 425 Euro ,but you have to find good traider cuz most of this is local offer
    hi every one
    before i update my z3 dual(d6633) to lollipop ...when i using data mobile the phone how me LTE .but now i use lollipop when i use data mobile just show me 4G...
    i want to show me LTE ...what i have to do??
    sorry for bad english
    :confused::confused::confused:

LTE = 4G
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone