Aug 29, 2014
Toronto
finally sony upgrade their z3 and z3 dual
today i received the new software update 23.0.F.1.82 via ota
my device is now faster
better cam
many big fixed
10x sony
how did you install OTA? On my Sony dual says it is not compatible with my device.

Thanks

I hope they come with a rooting tool soon, or at least the upgrade to Android 5, which apparently will not have the stupid micro sd card block from android 4.4.4

qatrium

Nov 7, 2012
Dubai
I'm trying to download the update since last night, it shows the availability of the update in PC companion, then fails to download with a message indicating I'm not connected to internet. Sometimes it starts and fails in the middle, and now I'm stuck at 97% download.

Once I manage to update I'll post if the pink camera spot is fixed or not.

qatrium

Nov 7, 2012
Dubai
just had a look at the update via xperiafirm. looks like only brazil and saudi arabia have the new firmware for now
I'm in UAE and my phone is SA customized, but still PC companion stucks everytime at 97%, not possible to update via OTA.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Tried downloading via XperiFirm, I got 2 out of 4 files downloaded successfully.. Guess there are still missing files on Sony servers.

ziuta24

Dec 12, 2012
Nowhere is there a mention of this software. I checked the Sony PC companion and xperifirm . Could it be a fake ?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Sorry. But I was wrong . However, further Russian version appears as . 74. What is the difference between a Brazilian version and Saudi Arabia