D855 [5.1.1] [Development] [PitchBlack] Resurrection Remix LP v5.5.5 [15/09/06]

Search This thread

indigo_blue

Nov 13, 2010
Can you brief what has changed on this update?

Ustat masallah hizlisin

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

FuN2OwN

Oct 14, 2012
hey, thanks for the awesome rom. havent had any problems with the latest update so far. i simply haven't been able to find the option to disable the lockscreen, is there something im missing?

thanks in advance bud.

kumeall

Jun 7, 2015
Hyderabad
Best backup and restore solution

I want to clean install 5.5.0 over 5.4.9 can someone tell me best backup and restore program which can keep my apps, settings, and pretty much everything. :)

nightcrawler2u

Jan 12, 2015
Glasgow
I want to clean install 5.5.0 over 5.4.9 can someone tell me best backup and restore program which can keep my apps, settings, and pretty much everything. :)
I personally use Titanium Banckup.. Another choose is helium backup and sync I've used before... My suggestion is to use Titanium to back up whatever you like and restore it.. Google takes care of account stuff like contacts, Ringtones, wallpaper settings etc. So you should be covered.. Enjoy flashing man.. [emoji2]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kumeall

kumeall

Jun 7, 2015
Hyderabad
I personally use Titanium Banckup.. Another choose is helium backup and sync I've used before... My suggestion is to use Titanium to back up whatever you like and restore it.. Google takes care of account stuff like contacts, Ringtones, wallpaper settings etc. So you should be covered.. Enjoy flashing man.. [emoji2]

Thanks a bunch. :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

kramnod

Mar 11, 2010
Metro Manila
I like this rom but its sad that even on Clash of Clans it lags... UI lags.. I hope this gets fixed.

Antutu Score of 2300 even on performance mode

Kappa Lamda

Jun 28, 2010
Patras
Google Pixel 6 Pro

As nightcrawler said TB is one of the best. However restoring data for system apps is not recommended... It may causes problem like FCs etc. It is almost similar to dirty flashing.
So what I would do, Is a clean flash with internal storage wipe too, re-download apps from play store and just restore data for some of these apps(like shazam for example to have again the songs I have searched, or some games etc).

This is what I do everytime I flash a new rom. The whole setup takes me an hour or something less. This includes installing(automatic download from playstore) about 70-80 apps, setting up my accounts and sound, notification,display and several other settings. Plus of course restoring call logs, old sms, and data for the apps I mention above.

nightcrawler2u

Jan 12, 2015
Glasgow
As nightcrawler said TB is one of the best. However restoring data for system apps is not recommended... It may causes problem like FCs etc. It is almost similar to dirty flashing.
So what I would do, Is a clean flash with internal storage wipe too, re-download apps from play store and just restore data for some of these apps(like shazam for example to have again the songs I have searched, or some games etc).

This is what I do everytime I flash a new rom. The whole setup takes me an hour or something less. This includes installing(automatic download from playstore) about 70-80 apps, setting up my accounts and sound, notification,display and several other settings. Plus of course restoring call logs, old sms, and data for the apps I mention above.
Totally agree... I've had issues restoring system apps and settings.. Best to just leave them clean and tweak them back to the way you like it from scratch... TB is more for apps and games (when you don't want to lose messages or high scores).. Hehe.. And yup.. When clean flashing I wipe internal and system too.. Basically everything except external sd.. Hehe.. Takes an hour or two.. But totally worth it..
Good catch djkostas20..[emoji106]

kumeall

Jun 7, 2015
Hyderabad
Totally agree... I've had issues restoring system apps and settings.. Best to just leave them clean and tweak them back to the way you like it from scratch... TB is more for apps and games (when you don't want to lose messages or high scores).. Hehe.. And yup.. When clean flashing I wipe internal and system too.. Basically everything except external sd.. Hehe.. Takes an hour or two.. But totally worth it..
Good catch djkostas20..[emoji106]

Thankyou guys. The help is appreciated. :) :D:D

Sent from my LG-D855

Last edited:

kramnod

Mar 11, 2010
Metro Manila
Lol really? Did you use a custom kernel? I've done a clean install, I can't find any fault on my flash process. Check your antutu dude.. Run COC you would see lag and micro stutter.

Maybe your just using your phone as a basic phone..

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Lol really? Did you use a custom kernel? I've done a clean install, I can't find any fault on my flash process. Check your antutu dude.. Run COC you would see lag and micro stutter.

Last edited:

WstrKuNoužč

May 10, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
I like this rom but its sad that even on Clash of Clans it lags... UI lags.. I hope this gets fixed.

Antutu Score of 2300 even on performance mode

No lag here either. Antutu score 37000 with default and 42000 with CTT mod.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Try runing Antutu again when your phone cools down. The hotter the phone, the lower the score, that's just how it goes. Every phone throttles when it gets hot.
Maybe you should try the CTT mod. Helps a lot with lag. :)

Reactions: kramnod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YAaS9tQ.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Navigation Bar
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Ring Switch
    -Navbar Ring Targets
    -Navbar Button Customization
    -Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Colour
    -Quick PullDown Switch
    -Smart Pulldown Switch
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Clock Colour
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator

-Theme Chooser
    -RR exclusive PITCH BLACK THEME
    -Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
    -100+ Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
    -Weather Display Switch
    -Quick Settings
    -Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
    -Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
    -Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
    -Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength
    -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
    -Power Menu
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Home Button Wake Up
    -Home Button answer call
    -Long Press Actions
    -Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device Switch
    -Short Press Actions
    -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device
    -Short Press Action
    -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -All New CM Audio FX App
    -Heads Up Customizations
    -OverAll Smoothness Improvements
    -Quick Unlock
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -ALL cm12 Features
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

Installation Files

Rules: Do not post any error or issues if custom kernel and xposed installed.WE DONT SUPPORT .for everyone . if you guys want to use custom kernels . post issues there .not here .

I need helpful reports : if you having issues with the pure stock rom .explain it on your posts .and i ll find up solutions as soon as possible .otherwhise i cant help .please respect to development .and keep thread clean .thanks

ROM

Gapps
    https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/gapps?dl=gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

XDA:DevDB Information
    G3 D855 [5.0.2] [Development] [PitchBlack] Resurrection Remix LP v5.3.4 [15/02/09], ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    westcrip
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2014-12-30
    Last Updated 2015-02-09

XDA:DevDB Information
    D855 [5.1.1] [Development] [PitchBlack] Resurrection Remix LP v5.5.5 [15/09/06] , ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    westcrip
    ROM OS Version: Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-02-11
    Last Updated 2019-02-15
    Screenshots

Fix update

New build is up with lot of fixes and ui improvements .Only for d855

-Fix voip issue - Thanks to @AndroidUser00110001
    -Fix proximate sensor - Thanks to @AndroidUser00110001
    -Speed up user interface
    -And more

No additional new features from official 5.2.5 changelog. just fixes tone of things .Merry Christmas..

Download

Zip name : Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.2.5-20141224-d855.zip