Darkside v8 4.0.3 VS Hercules JB 4.1 CM nights

Search This thread

jtroye32

Sep 24, 2009
There u go...im on darkside V8 too and works 100%

Link:http://db.tt/FsujR1tP

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I installed it (flashed in recovery) and though it does work, it's not 100% for me. When left idle for a bit and opened it just sticks on the opening screen no matter what I press, I have to close it in task manager and then reopen it. When it does work, it can't open apps other than navigation (when i try to set an alarm for something it automatically just sets it to 12:00 and doesn't let me configure the options. Also the automatic cards don't seem to be working.

Did I do something wrong or not install something right?

AllGamer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2008
SGH-T989
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717
it works fine for me

comes back with the "cards" of the stuff

although most of the time it only comes back with the Weather card, the other cards seldomly pulls up, like the Bus Stop schedule and other things

Raul69.atl

Oct 17, 2011
city of angels
Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Hmm, I installed it (flashed in recovery) and though it does work, it's not 100% for me. When left idle for a bit and opened it just sticks on the opening screen no matter what I press, I have to close it in task manager and then reopen it. When it does work, it can't open apps other than navigation (when i try to set an alarm for something it automatically just sets it to 12:00 and doesn't let me configure the options. Also the automatic cards don't seem to be working.

Did I do something wrong or not install something right?[/QUOTE]

Try a cache wipe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whenever I'm curious about a new Rom (beta or alpha) I flash it and make my own decision if I like it or not. That's the advice I give you. I flashed cm10 0801 earlier today and I love it so far, but as with any new Rom, you need to run it for a few days to see its full potential. Granted with an alpha version there always is going to be a couple things that may not work correctly but you got to determine if that's something you can live with for awhile. If not, simply flash your nandroid. ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
    I'm on Darkside Evolution 8, is there a google now modded that will work on it? If so could you link me to it please.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

There u go...im on darkside V8 too and works 100%

Link:http://db.tt/FsujR1tP[/QUOTE]

Hey guys what are the new features coming from ICS and going to JB ...is it worth it?

Thank u.

Raul you could find your answers with a quick Google search comparing ICS to JB.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey guys what are the new features coming from ICS and going to JB ...is it worth it?

Thank u.

Google is your friend ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    JB is much smoother and quicker (opening apps, transitions, etc...). Not to mention the benefits from GNow.

Aside from the camera issues, the JB ROMS rock!