Dasaita Hot Audio - Android 8.0 - 4GB of RAM - PX5 overview

Search This thread

CadillacMike

Apr 13, 2016
Louisville, KY
I know there are various threads open discussing various items, but I figured if anyone doesn't have an Oreo unit with 4GB of RAM, you might want to see how it looks.

This is Model number HA2162-V840-8 for a Jeep which has a 7 inch screen, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 64-Bit Coretex A53 processor, and runs Android 8.0 Oreo

https://youtu.be/xkD2B9ONxls

I think the Xtrons is similar, but I dont have that one, I just have the Dasaita, and @hotaudio frequently posts here

Reactions: ste2002

p_mike83

Jan 16, 2008
I know there are various threads open discussing various items, but I figured if anyone doesn't have an Oreo unit with 4GB of RAM, you might want to see how it looks.

This is Model number HA2162-V840-8 for a Jeep which has a 7 inch screen, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 64-Bit Coretex A53 processor, and runs Android 8.0 Oreo

I think the Xtrons is similar, but I dont have that one, I just have the Dasaita, and @hotaudio frequently posts here

Hello,

I am thinking to change my old mtcb rk3188 1gb unit to a newer one. I am between dasaita hotaudio (7in 1024*600) and xtrons (6.2 in 800*400).
Are you still happy with the dasaita unit? Do you run a stock ROM w/o root, or a custom ROM?

Thanks in advance

CadillacMike

Apr 13, 2016
Louisville, KY
Hello,

I am thinking to change my old mtcb rk3188 1gb unit to a newer one. I am between dasaita hotaudio (7in 1024*600) and xtrons (6.2 in 800*400).
Are you still happy with the dasaita unit? Do you run a stock ROM w/o root, or a custom ROM?

Thanks in advance

I am still running Dasaita, great product. Make sure you get one with 4GB of RAM

fado5ster

Feb 27, 2013
I am still running Dasaita, great product. Make sure you get one with 4GB of RAM

Hey Mike,
Are you still rocking the Dasaita?

I recently sold my car with my 2GB Joying Intel Sofia in it. It was an ok unit but a little sluggish at times and always seemed to have a Bluetooth disconnect/reconnect bug.

Looking for a replacement now and debating who to go with. Seems to be a toss up between Joying and Dasaita at the moment.

Looking for a 4gb/32gb universal 2din (with hardware buttons) I know from your previous posts that you have dabbled in a few of these units! What do you think is the best in your opinion?

CadillacMike

Apr 13, 2016
Louisville, KY
Hey Mike,
Are you still rocking the Dasaita?

I recently sold my car with my 2GB Joying Intel Sofia in it. It was an ok unit but a little sluggish at times and always seemed to have a Bluetooth disconnect/reconnect bug.

Looking for a replacement now and debating who to go with. Seems to be a toss up between Joying and Dasaita at the moment.

Looking for a 4gb/32gb universal 2din (with hardware buttons) I know from your previous posts that you have dabbled in a few of these units! What do you think is the best in your opinion?

I still have the Dasaita, running solid, no issues. Mine is the Jeep specific unit, here is an overview video:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone