Android 10:
HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20200915)升级包 : https://yadi.sk/d/ylg0cKBTQo4P1Q
HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20200724)升级包 : https://yadi.sk/d/AWDSmBsznvL3gQ

MCU images - unzip and copy "img" file to flash (sd/usb):
v3.57: View attachment MTCE_HA_V3.57.zip
v3.60: View attachment MTCE_HA_V3.60.zip
v3.62: View attachment MTCE_HA_V3.62.ZIP

DMCU - unzip and copy to flash (sd/usb) together with MCU image:
for 1280x720 units: View attachment dmcu-1280x720.zip - use it if you got a wrong resolution after flashing MCU image and you need to restore your unit to 1280x720 resolution

All works for me on Dasaita PX6 MAX10 (the unit came with Android 10 from the factory)

Last edited:
Reactions: saady002000

halloj

Jun 1, 2008
For Dasaita PX6

Android 10:

v3.57: View attachment 5111231
v3.60: View attachment 5111233
v3.62: View attachment 5111235

for 1280x720 units: View attachment 5111237 - use it if your unit has 1280x720 resolution, otherwise you can get 1024x600 or lower instead (no worries in this case - just reprogram)

All works for me on Dasaita PX6 MAX10 (the unit came with Android 10 from the factory)

Before even considering this read in the other thread what happen to my unit. User name halloj,

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
For Dasaita PX6

Android 10:

v3.57: View attachment 5111231
v3.60: View attachment 5111233
v3.62: View attachment 5111235

for 1280x720 units: View attachment 5111237 - use it if your unit has 1280x720 resolution, otherwise you can get 1024x600 or lower instead (no worries in this case - just reprogram)

Anyone reading this
*** Do not flash the DMCU.ext listed here together with the MCU ***

OP please edit this post, there is NO reason to flash dmcu.ext when flashing the same vendor MCU.

Suggest expanding on the comment "no worries just reprogram", with clear examples if making this statement.

Last edited:

orik13

Jun 28, 2009
Anyone reading this
*** Do not flash the DMCU.ext listed here together with the MCU ***

OP please edit this post, there is NO reason to flash dmcu.ext when flashing the same vendor MCU.

Suggest expanding on the comment "no worries just reprogram", with clear examples if making this statement.

I edited it to make it more clear. Your comment is not absolutely correct: it is based on my own experience. Similar issues can be found by googling and even here at xda

ToyotaJay

Sep 5, 2020
Vancouver
Huawei Watch GT 3
Hi all I am a bit confused by how many different downloads please excuse me as a noob and first time flashing my PX6

My question is can I just jump from 3.5.8-1 to the latest 3.6.2 I believe and what files exactly do I need to load onto a flash drive.

Your help in advance is much appreciated. Cheers J
I am running a MTCE HA running 3.5.9

Last edited:

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hi all I am a bit confused by how many different downloads please excuse me as a noob and first time flashing my PX6

My question is can I just jump from 3.5.8-1 to the latest 3.6.2 I believe and what files exactly do I need to load onto a flash drive.

Your help in advance is much appreciated. Cheers J
I am running a MTCE HA running 3.5.9

Suggest NOT changing your MCU unless resolving a known issue. Same for Android. This is a head unit, constantly updating isn't necessary.

G

gomoriz

Update for mic issue

Hi Experts! If I want to update my Dasaita PX6 Max10 is there any preferred order which update to do first OTA or MCU? In case of OTA update at starting is it necessary to click on WIPE AND FORMAT FLASH option? Somebody is doing this, somebody is doing that... When is it suggested?
The reason why I planning to switch to latest update because during calls my mic is working strange, sometimes the others cannot hear me properly. They are complaining about low volume and faded voice. (If they are calling back they says it is better...) Have you experienced the same thing?

orik13

Jun 28, 2009
Hi Experts! If I want to update my Dasaita PX6 Max10 is there any preferred order which update to do first OTA or MCU? In case of OTA update at starting is it necessary to click on WIPE AND FORMAT FLASH option? Somebody is doing this, somebody is doing that... When is it suggested?
The reason why I planning to switch to latest update because during calls my mic is working strange, sometimes the others cannot hear me properly. They are complaining about low volume and faded voice. (If they are calling back they says it is better...) Have you experienced the same thing?

Are you sure it is not a h/w issue? Did you try other mic?

G

gomoriz

Are you sure it is not a h/w issue? Did you try other mic?
I use the internal microphone, not yet tried an external one. I checked the mic with apps, basically it is working however its volume seems to be a little bit low, but it is not faded. I feel it is rather a noise suppression issue (coming from sw side), therefore I hope that an update could help.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I edited it to make it more clear. Your comment is not absolutely correct: it is based on my own experience. Similar issues can be found by googling and even here at xda

I respectfully disagree based on years of experience: there's no need to flash the MCU configuration file DMCU with an MCU that matches the manufacturer of your head unit. I.e. HA to HA, JY to JY etc.

Your well meaning advice resulted in a configuration not appropriate (which messed up the screen) for another members screen type/resolution.

The 'similar issues' stated are probably your misunderstanding of what the DMCU file is and possibly where others have installed a different vendor MCU. E.g. GS on HLA

Last edited:

mikrocefal

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, with dasaita px6 android 10 1024/600 firmware HA3, the update "HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota (20200915) 升级 包" and MCU "MTCE_HA_V3.62": all is ok , thank you

h0va4life

Jan 14, 2010
A few questions...

1) Anybody able to modify steering wheel controls? I open the app and it is blank.
2) Also, can you summon siri/google via the steering wheel when in carplay/android auto?
3) I have an OBD dongle but am unable to get the headunit to connect to it. I see it in the available devices but nothing happens after i select "yes" to connect.

I have the max10 600p resolution version for highlander. A canbus was included and I am able to change vol/toggle modes.

Last edited:

xdamember2

Mar 8, 2016
Roseville
A few questions...

1) Anybody able to modify steering wheel controls? I open the app and it is blank.
2) Also, can you summon siri/google via the steering wheel when in carplay/android auto?
3) I have an OBD dongle but am unable to get the headunit to connect to it. I see it in the available devices but nothing happens after i select "yes" to connect.

I have the max10 600p resolution version for highlander. A canbus was included and I am able to change vol/toggle modes.

When you install a harness with a CAN adapter the steering wheel signals a routed for you to the CAN decoder box. It worked for me to reroute them to my own circuit. It should be equally fine to connect them to the KEY1 and KEY2 inputs, that is if your car has resistive buttons and only one or two. Then you can program them as desired.

woggles

Aug 29, 2014
Flashed 20200915 and the 2.62_1 (with a different dmcu.ext provided by dasaita that had screen:18 inside it). Everything has been working great but there is an annoying notification everytime I switch the car on that shows the version number - is there anyway to get rid of this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201019-113023_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201019-113023_Photos.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 761

Al Ferro

Sep 26, 2016
Flashed 20200915 and the 2.62_1 (with a different dmcu.ext provided by dasaita that had screen:18 inside it). Everything has been working great but there is an annoying notification everytime I switch the car on that shows the version number - is there anyway to get rid of this?
I noticed that the first time I installed that update, then I went back to the prior version I had, one more time I gave it a try and I started to try to remove that annoying notification, but then I thought why waste time on that, also I notice that saving a screenshot was giving me an error, so once again I went back to the prior version I had installed.

exCat

Jan 21, 2013
Hódmezővásárhely
I can’t decide whether to put this up or Malayk’s ROM. I don't really need pre-installed programs, I know which launcher, music player, etc.. I want to use, but there may be settings in it that I can't solve on this ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updating the MCU is not necessarily pointless. However it's not always recommended as it's usually unknown what the update is supposed to fix. But somebody's gotta try it I suppose.

A lot of times the updates can break more than they fix so unless you know the update specifically fixes an issue you're experiencing, updating is not always recommended.

Regardless, thank you @wwwryan for reporting your experience after the update. Sharing the findings can help others.
    Hello everybody,
    Here are the latest updates for Dasaita HU, Android 10, as of 12/18/2020.
    Merry Christmas !!!
    1.Here the latest link with Android 10.0 system and updates:
    PX6 android 10 (1113)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rO-wBK8rvVZsXT_5IjN3MyuMY00utZZX/view?usp=sharing

Please download, You need to unzip the "HA2-rk3399" file and then ONLY put the file named "update.zip" to the USB stick (format the USB firstly).
    Finally, click the setting > system > system updates to update it.
    2.Here the latest link with MCU and updates
    V 3.67
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/u17fk5

Please download then ONLY put the file named "dmcu" to the USB (format the USB firstly).
    Otherwise, the car radio can't find the file to update.
    Finally, click the setting > system > MCU update to update it.
    Hope the update can help you fix the issue.

Notice: There can only be one update file in the USB stick or SD card when you update the system or MCU.
    I don't want to invest any more money. I find the delay function quite good. But I did the update because of the problem with the reversing signal. Dasaita says you can not downgrade the device. Is this true?
    I am now afraid that the device will not work after the downgrade.
    Is it possible to reload the current software and MCU via the recovery mode at any time?
    I also wonder if the delay function is implemented in the MCU or in the software.
    I would think it is implemented in the MCU but enabled/disabled in the amplifier app. They just chose to remove that functionality so as to incrementally cripple the head unit. This is done so that those who update the firmware on every release will lose something to "gain" something else or just lose all the way around. They progressively cripple these head units in such ways to make you feel like the unit is worthless in a couple years to the point that you'll end up buying the next big thing or throwing it out for "another brand" which in many cases is really the same brand just presented under a different name. Then the cripple cycle with that unit starts.
    I have posted a tutorial with pictures on how to map the touch keys, might be helpful for you:

Thanks, will give it a test drive after work.
    By the way... I'm using this launcher for MAX10 HU