• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Dasita PX6 1280x720 MAX10

Search This thread

Apollon2

Mar 20, 2021
Weired. I get a „403 forbidden“ from my iphone as well as from my Windows PC. However, I was able to extraxt it myself thanks to your instruction.

Update:
Zippyshare isn‘t available from Germany. I had to use VPN to get access. Maybe that helps in other countries as well.

Last edited:

dasaitamax10

May 14, 2021
B, sono nuovo su questo forum.. Ho una dasaita px6 max10 4x64gb con Android 10.. A me l'autoradio funziona abbastanza bene avendo scaricato ultima versione trovato qui nel forum.. L'unica cosa che non riesco ad installare l'aggiornamento della MCU V3 75B.. La mia versione è rimasta quella della fabbrica MCU V3 57-1.. Sapete dirmi per cortesia come faccio ad installare la MCU e dove sbaglio nel caricare e installare questo file.. Grazie mille in anticipo..
Qui Soto allego il file zip del aggiornamento che ho installato senza il file MCU...

pakoner

Feb 4, 2016
Pordenone
kindly, can anyone share the latest dab+ dasaita app? (w8)...

v1.38 I have it; I wanted to know if there is a better app, it is not possible without images \ logo stations

dasaitamax10

May 14, 2021
Devi mettere il dmcu.img su una chiavetta USB formattata fat32, mettilo nel tuo HU, vai su Impostazioni -> Sistema -> Aggiornamento MCU.
Eso es.
Ciao Apollon2: scusami se ti disturbo.. Ho provato ad installare il file come avevi detto, ma purtroppo per me non ci sono riuscito, mi dice che il file è danneggiato.. Ti chiedo la cortesia se mi potresti aiutare mandandomi il file da scaricare, te ne sono grato grazie.. io avrei bisogno della MCU V3: 75B grazie di nuovo per la tua disponibilità..

Apollon2

Mar 20, 2021
Ciao Apollon2: scusami se ti disturbo.. Ho provato ad installare il file come avevi detto, ma purtroppo per me non ci sono riuscito, mi dice che il file è danneggiato.. Ti chiedo la cortesia se mi potresti aiutare mandandomi il file da scaricare, te ne sono grato grazie.. io avrei bisogno della MCU V3: 75B grazie di nuovo per la tua disponibilità..
Here is a link (shared somewhere in this forum) with a collection of MCUs:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/VzQDC13g3HGZux
You should have a look into the "HA"-Folder (HA= Hotaudio, the manufacturor of the Dasaita units). There's only up to 3.71d available.

3.75 is attached.

3.78 is available under the link in post #225. Direct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img
This one works. I downloaded and installed it myself.

Apollon

P.S: Please try to write in english, so everyone is able to understand. I don't speek italian myself, only german, englisch and a little french and spanish.

Attachments

• MTCE_HA_V3.75.rar
    206.5 KB · Views: 6

dasaitamax10

May 14, 2021
You should have a look into the "HA"-Folder (HA= Hotaudio, the manufacturor of the Dasaita units). There's only up to 3.71d available.

3.75 is attached.

3.78 is available under the link in post #225. Direct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img

Apollon

P.S: Please try to write in english, so everyone is able to understand. I don't speek italian myself, only german, englisch and a little french and spanish.

3.75 is attached.

Apollon

Hello Apollon2: Thank you very much for your availability and immediate response, I try to install one of these days then I will let you know .. I apologize for the chat communication in Italian .. I did not know it was a problem in Italian, otherwise I would have written (translated) in english as i am doing now .. i hope google translator translates correct .. i write in italian because i thought others translated it into english .. Thanks a lot again ..

dasaitamax10

May 14, 2021

3.75 is attached.

Apollon

Hello Apollon2: I wanted to ask you one more thing before installing the MCU .. I wanted to know if this MCU file is good for 1280x720 screen resolution or change screen resolution 1080x600 or 900x600 .. My unit is 1280x720 screen resolution .. I await an answer to confirm that I do not change the screen resolution .. Thank you very much for your availability ..

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
Hello Apollon2: I wanted to ask you one more thing before installing the MCU .. I wanted to know if this MCU file is good for 1280x720 screen resolution or change screen resolution 1080x600 or 900x600 .. My unit is 1280x720 screen resolution .. I await an answer to confirm that I do not change the screen resolution .. Thank you very much for your availability ..

More precisely, how will you reconfigure the screen if the mcu somehow changes it.

Reactions: dasaitamax10

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv
Here's latest one (for 1280x720 )

MCU

suchar20

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I have been trying to update the applications from the play store on my radio for several days and it fails. All the time on the radio screen it shows that applications are waiting to be downloaded. Internet connection is there, because everything else works as it should, only the problem with updates from the play store. Maybe you have some advice on what to do to update the application. On my radio (such as in the thread title) the system software from (202110419) and mcu version 3.75 is installed. Regards.

dasaitamax10

May 14, 2021
Hi guys, especially Apollon2, lim-popo and marzonza for helping me and solving the problem of the MCU .. At the beginning of the download and unzip the file and copying to the usb stick after having formatted via windows pc tells me; the disk image file is damaged, I did not believe the error and I was rasegnando .. Then I said I try in the car what happens. I try to insert the key and it immediately tells me if I wanted to install the update, I tried to install instead another surprise the green robot appears with the writing no command .. Ugh another problem .. I tried to touch the screen at random in several parts where there is the image of the robot and it immediately took me into the flashing procedure .. Fortunately, with the little English I understand I was finally able to update the MCU .. Thank you again for your patience and availability .. Thanks guys and see you next. Greeting..

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
Hello. I have been trying to update the applications from the play store on my radio for several days and it fails. All the time on the radio screen it shows that applications are waiting to be downloaded. Internet connection is there, because everything else works as it should, only the problem with updates from the play store. Maybe you have some advice on what to do to update the application. On my radio (such as in the thread title) the system software from (202110419) and mcu version 3.75 is installed. Regards.
Hi, here are some tips to fix this bug:

suchar20

Nov 4, 2020
Thanks for the tips, but I've already solved the problem of downloading app updates from the play store. In the store application, I went to Settings - Network settings - Application update, here I set it to Do not automatically update the application. After this setting, I updated the application without any problems waiting for the update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody,
    Here are the latest updates for Dasaita HU, Android 10, as of 12/18/2020.
    Merry Christmas !!!
    1.Here the latest link with Android 10.0 system and updates:
    PX6 android 10 (1113)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rO-wBK8rvVZsXT_5IjN3MyuMY00utZZX/view?usp=sharing

Please download, You need to unzip the "HA2-rk3399" file and then ONLY put the file named "update.zip" to the USB stick (format the USB firstly).
    Finally, click the setting > system > system updates to update it.
    2.Here the latest link with MCU and updates
    V 3.67
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/u17fk5

Please download then ONLY put the file named "dmcu" to the USB (format the USB firstly).
    Otherwise, the car radio can't find the file to update.
    Finally, click the setting > system > MCU update to update it.
    Hope the update can help you fix the issue.

Notice: There can only be one update file in the USB stick or SD card when you update the system or MCU.
    I don't want to invest any more money. I find the delay function quite good. But I did the update because of the problem with the reversing signal. Dasaita says you can not downgrade the device. Is this true?
    I am now afraid that the device will not work after the downgrade.
    Is it possible to reload the current software and MCU via the recovery mode at any time?
    I also wonder if the delay function is implemented in the MCU or in the software.
    I would think it is implemented in the MCU but enabled/disabled in the amplifier app. They just chose to remove that functionality so as to incrementally cripple the head unit. This is done so that those who update the firmware on every release will lose something to "gain" something else or just lose all the way around. They progressively cripple these head units in such ways to make you feel like the unit is worthless in a couple years to the point that you'll end up buying the next big thing or throwing it out for "another brand" which in many cases is really the same brand just presented under a different name. Then the cripple cycle with that unit starts.
    Updating the MCU is not necessarily pointless. However it's not always recommended as it's usually unknown what the update is supposed to fix. But somebody's gotta try it I suppose.

A lot of times the updates can break more than they fix so unless you know the update specifically fixes an issue you're experiencing, updating is not always recommended.

Regardless, thank you @wwwryan for reporting your experience after the update. Sharing the findings can help others.
    I have posted a tutorial with pictures on how to map the touch keys, might be helpful for you:

Thanks, will give it a test drive after work.
    By the way... I'm using this launcher for MAX10 HU