• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Dasita PX6 1280x720 MAX10

Search This thread

rudyboler

Jun 15, 2018
You have to download the file that is posted on post316, format a usb in FAT32 and unzip the file and put it in that usb, change the dmcu to your screen resolution, now you put the usb in the device and start the multimedia and he will only take it and the screen will be fine.

Uthopia

Oct 27, 2021
I redid the update as specified in the previous posts but still no better, I still have either a white, black, or degraded display. I also tested the two link files allowing to modify the resolution but still not better.

Uthopia

Oct 27, 2021
I put the screen in 13 using the .auto file
I got a single display that's already it, however the colors are bad as in the photo. I don't really understand where this problem comes from ....

Attachments

• 20211028_084039.jpg
    20211028_084039.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 78

Paolojoy

Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone. How come after this last update YouTube opens to me but the videos result black, only the audio can be heard. I tried to reset, to clear the cache, to update the application but nothing. would anyone know how to help me? thank you

Paolojoy

Jan 16, 2021
I solved, it was necessary to authorize in the settings the display of videos while driving. now with this latest update everything works perfectly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I solved my problem by applying this firmware which was sent by dasaita following my request. I install this with a wipe data.
    Version MAX10 : HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/35ymf7k1bwddcpo/HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015)升级包.zip?dl=0
    MCU : 3,78
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0
    Hello everybody,
    Here are the latest updates for Dasaita HU, Android 10, as of 12/18/2020.
    Merry Christmas !!!
    1.Here the latest link with Android 10.0 system and updates:
    PX6 android 10 (1113)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rO-wBK8rvVZsXT_5IjN3MyuMY00utZZX/view?usp=sharing

Please download, You need to unzip the "HA2-rk3399" file and then ONLY put the file named "update.zip" to the USB stick (format the USB firstly).
    Finally, click the setting > system > system updates to update it.
    2.Here the latest link with MCU and updates
    V 3.67
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/u17fk5

Please download then ONLY put the file named "dmcu" to the USB (format the USB firstly).
    Otherwise, the car radio can't find the file to update.
    Finally, click the setting > system > MCU update to update it.
    Hope the update can help you fix the issue.

Notice: There can only be one update file in the USB stick or SD card when you update the system or MCU.
    I don't want to invest any more money. I find the delay function quite good. But I did the update because of the problem with the reversing signal. Dasaita says you can not downgrade the device. Is this true?
    I am now afraid that the device will not work after the downgrade.
    Is it possible to reload the current software and MCU via the recovery mode at any time?
    I also wonder if the delay function is implemented in the MCU or in the software.
    I would think it is implemented in the MCU but enabled/disabled in the amplifier app. They just chose to remove that functionality so as to incrementally cripple the head unit. This is done so that those who update the firmware on every release will lose something to "gain" something else or just lose all the way around. They progressively cripple these head units in such ways to make you feel like the unit is worthless in a couple years to the point that you'll end up buying the next big thing or throwing it out for "another brand" which in many cases is really the same brand just presented under a different name. Then the cripple cycle with that unit starts.
    Updating the MCU is not necessarily pointless. However it's not always recommended as it's usually unknown what the update is supposed to fix. But somebody's gotta try it I suppose.

A lot of times the updates can break more than they fix so unless you know the update specifically fixes an issue you're experiencing, updating is not always recommended.

Regardless, thank you @wwwryan for reporting your experience after the update. Sharing the findings can help others.
    I have posted a tutorial with pictures on how to map the touch keys, might be helpful for you: