Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Dasita PX6 1280x720 MAX10

Search This thread

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
What is it that you're trying to accomplish by using hcttest252? If your screen comes back after the mcu update, what is it that you expect hcttest252 to do for you?

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
So you were saying that something is wrong with your unit based on an experiment with a function that has not been described in it's entirety by the manufacturer/reseller? It sounds more like the hcttest252 clears the resolution setting rather than setting it to a reasonable value for your particular system. I don't think it was said that the value set is valid just that it's a "default" value.

Reactions: SchWeinSAuG
So you were saying that something is wrong with your unit based on an experiment with a function that has not been described in it's entirety by the manufacturer/reseller? It sounds more like the hcttest252 clears the resolution setting rather than setting it to a reasonable value for your particular system. I don't think it was said that the value set is valid just that it's a "default" value.
Yes seems like.
From what ive read so far, screen:12 should work with this unit. For me i get white screen.
Screen:13 works, even the display seems to be a bit too wide.
Means the first letter of each line is already under the screen end
But well, fine for me.

CyrusMzRG

Sep 19, 2020
Hello guys. I have the same problem.
I have the either square in the middle of the screen and I am not able to remove it.
I tried with SCREEN12. Screen13 and screeen 18 and no help.
Also with the commands hcttest252. 253 and 256

any help please??

Attachments

• tempImageC7JAQA.png
    tempImageC7JAQA.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 79
  • tempImagegP7UOV.png
    tempImagegP7UOV.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv
Redmi 9
I have the either square in the middle of the screen and I am not able to remove it.

any help please??
Try to look here... There's the one guy who had the same issue. Probably try to contact him directly

suchar20

Nov 4, 2020

any help please??
I had the same problem. To solve it, I had to connect the radio via HDMI to the TV. I have described and posted photos in this thread on the previous page. When the image is displayed correctly on the TV, you can enter the hcttest253 code correctly. After entering this code and confirming it, this stain will not disappear immediately, it took me over half an hour. Leave the radio running and wait for the correct image to appear. However, start the repair with a factory reset. Greetings.

hunkar

Dec 11, 2010
25 / 5000

Çeviri sonuçları​

can someone unpack me dasaita android 10 apps for my px6 android9? thank you in advance

ntldr

Jun 10, 2008
Brno, CZ
Hi!
Can anyone post the latest firmware files on a decent server? It's my 3rd attempt at downloading from Sendspace, where Dasaita published them!
Thanks!

lim-popo

Dec 18, 2014
Lviv
Redmi 9
Guys! Since today I will reject all requests for files that I have been stored on my G-drive. Reason is simple... I'm spending my time and resources to bring easy access for community but you even want to spend an 2 seconds to hit the "like" button to say "thanks"

Reactions: marchnz

Juanpesandi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

thank you everyone for sharing your information and downloads.

i have an issue with my update.

i updated the Android software and then the MCU with the screen fix and now my screen is looking weird. I’m attaching pictures of examples. I’ve tried different things I’ve seen on this forum, but nothing seems to work. I tried doing that hcttest252 but nothing happens after I submit it. I tried changing the screen to 18, 17, 12, and 13 and nothing. The colors are just weird.

can anyone please help me?

I have a Max10 PX6 for My Nissan Rogue 2015

Thank you!

Juanpesandi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

thank you everyone for sharing your information and downloads.

i have an issue with my update.

i updated the Android software and then the MCU with the screen fix and now my screen is looking weird. I’m attaching pictures of examples. I’ve tried different things I’ve seen on this forum, but nothing seems to work. I tried doing that hcttest252 but nothing happens after I submit it. I tried changing the screen to 18, 17, 12, and 13 and nothing. The colors are just weird.

can anyone please help me?

I have a Max10 PX6 for My Nissan Rogue 2015

Thank you!
I got a hold on Dasaita and they sent me an explanation on how to fix it.

Here's the video they shared with me:

They also shared a system update with me:

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20210722)升级包.zip​

Reactions: Rodge70

ikerg

Is there a way to unzip the update.zip to get the latest zlink app?
Yes.

Instructions about how to get Zlink fon any MTCE rom:

1.- download the attached zip and decompress it
2.- decompress odm.transfer.list & odm.new.dat.br from "update.zip" to the same folder as 1)
3.- execute extract_odm.bat
4.- it will create a odm_folder
5.- inside that folder over "..persist_app" folder you will have the zlink app

NOTE: On previous ROM odm was named oem .... i dont know if it is a change or a typo....but inc ase it changes....just change the .bat accordingly

Here you are the Zlink 4.0.32 I etracted from the Dasaita's July 22th 2021 ROM

Take in mind that sometimes only replacing the apk file and changing permissions on ROM is not enough. Libs could be needed as well for a proper work. That happened from versions 3.X to 4.X

Attachments

• extract_zlink.zip
    462.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: iagobkstar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updating the MCU is not necessarily pointless. However it's not always recommended as it's usually unknown what the update is supposed to fix. But somebody's gotta try it I suppose.

A lot of times the updates can break more than they fix so unless you know the update specifically fixes an issue you're experiencing, updating is not always recommended.

Regardless, thank you @wwwryan for reporting your experience after the update. Sharing the findings can help others.
    Hello everybody,
    Here are the latest updates for Dasaita HU, Android 10, as of 12/18/2020.
    Merry Christmas !!!
    1.Here the latest link with Android 10.0 system and updates:
    PX6 android 10 (1113)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rO-wBK8rvVZsXT_5IjN3MyuMY00utZZX/view?usp=sharing

Please download, You need to unzip the "HA2-rk3399" file and then ONLY put the file named "update.zip" to the USB stick (format the USB firstly).
    Finally, click the setting > system > system updates to update it.
    2.Here the latest link with MCU and updates
    V 3.67
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/u17fk5

Please download then ONLY put the file named "dmcu" to the USB (format the USB firstly).
    Otherwise, the car radio can't find the file to update.
    Finally, click the setting > system > MCU update to update it.
    Hope the update can help you fix the issue.

Notice: There can only be one update file in the USB stick or SD card when you update the system or MCU.
    I don't want to invest any more money. I find the delay function quite good. But I did the update because of the problem with the reversing signal. Dasaita says you can not downgrade the device. Is this true?
    I am now afraid that the device will not work after the downgrade.
    Is it possible to reload the current software and MCU via the recovery mode at any time?
    I also wonder if the delay function is implemented in the MCU or in the software.
    I would think it is implemented in the MCU but enabled/disabled in the amplifier app. They just chose to remove that functionality so as to incrementally cripple the head unit. This is done so that those who update the firmware on every release will lose something to "gain" something else or just lose all the way around. They progressively cripple these head units in such ways to make you feel like the unit is worthless in a couple years to the point that you'll end up buying the next big thing or throwing it out for "another brand" which in many cases is really the same brand just presented under a different name. Then the cripple cycle with that unit starts.
    I have posted a tutorial with pictures on how to map the touch keys, might be helpful for you:

Thanks, will give it a test drive after work.
    By the way... I'm using this launcher for MAX10 HU