Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip CPU platform Stereos

Search This thread

ikerg

No, no problems @All ....
... just wanted to know the difference

MTCE_HA vs MTCH_HA (both are in the same download folder)
Dasaita told me that MTCH is for the most recent PX6 motherboard....I assumed that they are not compatible as Dasaita publishes both mcus at the same time (mcte 3.78 & mtch 3.80)...so if I were you stay on mtce.
Anyway...if your unit is working....why tto upgrade?
MCU upgrades rarely add any feature....just includes support for new canbus boxes.

Reactions: Vanto and marchnz

lomaxxf3

Nov 27, 2014
WiFi

Has anyone had any issues connecting a PX6 headunit to an Xfinity hotspot? That’s the closest option to where I park at my apartment unless I use my cell hotspot which I’d rather not do for updating and downloading apps.

For some reason when I connect to the access point, I get no prompt to log in to use the hotspot. I can’t use the internet and even opening Chrome doesn’t prompt the sign in page to appear. I haven’t had a chance to try other open WiFi points like Starbucks or whatever but I can seem to figure this out.

It was happening on the shipped firmware, and it’s happening on the latest MCU/firmware update as well. Any insight would be appreciated.
I couldn't find any responses to this, so I'm wondering if you figured this out?

lomaxxf3

Nov 27, 2014
Vivid ROM are made for dasaita units....so completely conpatible. I have an android 11 ROM and I have to check which zlink version is inside
Is there a page /thread outlining why to upgrade? And I wouldn't lose my original zlink license?

I like that my software works fine as is now (except for wired AA zlink, which I'll research another day).

ikerg

Is there a page /thread outlining why to upgrade? And I wouldn't lose my original zlink license?

I like that my software works fine as is now (except for wired AA zlink, which I'll research another day).
I am.upgrading ROMs (for testing purposes) once or twice per week.....i never lost my license....just enable wifi and it activates automatically.....
Some months ago I was upgrading only the zlink app (it requieres root privileges) but still activated automatically. You must ensure that zlink apk comes from mcte compatible ROMs (zlink hct channel)

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I am.upgrading ROMs (for testing purposes) once or twice per week.....i never lost my license....just enable wifi and it activates automatically.....
Some months ago I was upgrading only the zlink app (it requieres root privileges) but still activated automatically. You must ensure that zlink apk comes from mcte compatible ROMs (zlink hct channel)
Most of these people don't even know what they own and that they are posting in a forum specific to the MTCD types.

Reactions: ikerg

GruesomeJeans

Jun 12, 2012
I couldn't find any responses to this, so I'm wondering if you figured this out?
Sorry for the delay, no unfortunately I never did find a fix for this. I ended up putting Hal9k on it and played with that for a while. Then sold the car it was in. Before hand I restored it to the factory shipped software and sold the head unit.

lupastro82

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, I've a max10 and seen now new update (also vivid) and mtch(??) 3.80. Can i try this or is best to remain to mtce mcu 3.78? Ty 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220315-183731_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220315-183731_Chrome.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20210713_190419.jpg
    IMG_20210713_190419.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 124

ikerg

Reactions: jorisvervuurt

Paolojoy

Jan 16, 2021
Perfect I thought there was someone who periodically updates the front page and I thought I was doing something that someone likes. Soon

Reactions: vadmajom

Maxvelo

Mar 19, 2022
I have downloaded the HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023).7z file for my Dasaita V940 unit, but have some questions about it and how to install it.
- Is this the Android 10 system update? My unit currently has Android 9 running the HAL9K v4 mod.
- How do I install it? I have used the 7 Zip program to extract it and ended up with rk3399-ota-eng.hct.zip file which I copied to a USB flash drive. I then inserted the drive into a USB port connected to my unit and started the unit up. I also tried Settings/System/System Update, but nothing happened.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
I have downloaded the HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023).7z file for my Dasaita V940 unit, but have some questions about it and how to install it.
- Is this the Android 10 system update? My unit currently has Android 9 running the HAL9K v4 mod.
- How do I install it? I have used the 7 Zip program to extract it and ended up with rk3399-ota-eng.hct.zip file which I copied to a USB flash drive. I then inserted the drive into a USB port connected to my unit and started the unit up. I also tried Settings/System/System Update, but nothing happened.
It has a bad name, try to rename rk3399-ota-eng.hct.zip to update.zip

giant53

Oct 4, 2017
It is NOT for Android 10. but for android 9 (MAX6)

Reactions: Maxvelo

Top Liked Posts