Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip CPU platform Stereos

Search This thread
May 30, 2022
They are different errors....
MFi error is not the same as not activated

You had just a not activated error but your MFi device was detected, wasn't it?
I had both errors. I am able to navigate the menu but I don’t have an activation code. Not too sure of where to get one of those.

This is a very confusing process :/

May 30, 2022

Attachments

• 6C1B2CB5-2F1C-4674-854E-4B1E012DE25A.jpeg
    6C1B2CB5-2F1C-4674-854E-4B1E012DE25A.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 70
  • 3F2FA2FF-CCB8-4AA4-A760-1DF593389A6C.jpeg
    3F2FA2FF-CCB8-4AA4-A760-1DF593389A6C.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 70
May 30, 2022
Update the MCU (even i think you have the latest one) .... Some users solved this with a MCU upgrade.
On the same section of Dasaita web you have the MTCH 3.80 version.to download
Tried updating to 3.80 but I am already at 3.80. What else should I be doing?

Kernel 4.19.193
rk3566J-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001
Android version 11
Model: rk3566

Attachments

• 35E87EDD-FDAD-41E9-BD6A-BC9A13CDF64A.jpeg
    35E87EDD-FDAD-41E9-BD6A-BC9A13CDF64A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 6595226F-180D-42BE-827B-89F9BC4C57A7.jpeg
    6595226F-180D-42BE-827B-89F9BC4C57A7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

ikerg

222222_8865ec17-7b6e-45c2-a034-09c08ac040f4_360x.jpg

Dasaita W11 2 Din Universal Car Radio Android 11 GPS Navigation USB WIFI 1024*600 IPS 2.5D Touch Screen Car Android Stereo​

Save $210.00
DASAITASKU: HA2186-W11.

Description​

• Vehicle Compatibility:
    Comes with Plug & Play harness 2 Din Universal.
  • Specification:
    Android 11 with W11 PX4 CPU, Quad-Core 64bit, 2G RAM +32G ROM, provide the faster and stable operation system..
  • DSP Amplifier:
    Built-in 4x50W Amplifier, offer the superior sound than OEM Radio, music sounds clear even at high volumes. Multiple EQ options can customize your favorite audio experience.
  • IPS Screen:
    10.2" IPS Screen, resolution 1024*600 with clear visibility; IPS Touch Screen provide intuitive control over music playback and phone functions.
  • GPS Navigation:
    Built-in Navigation, support GPS, Galileo, Glonass, more satellites equal higher navigation accuracy and a faster positioning fix, get directions in real time without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
  • BT:
    Built-in BT, provide hands-free calling, phonebook Sync, a speed dial function; BT also enables audio streaming from the phone, even audio content or internet radio. Ensures the safe driving on the road.
  • Internet:
    Built-in Wifi & BT Tethering and optional dongle allowed you access to the internet, online music, video, and download apps from Google Play Store.
  • Multifunction:
    Google Play Store / Music / Radio / DSP / GPS Navigation / Wifi / BT Tethering / Internet / Split-Screen / Steering Wheel Control /RGB illumination
  • What's in the box:
    1.Audio Output 2.AUX in & Cam in 3.Single USB 4.Dual USB Cable 5.GPS Ant 6.Microphone 7.WiFi Ant 8.Power Cable

May 30, 2022
Do you have the specs of your unit? Was it stated that has carplay/android auto?
w11 units do not have support for carplay....so that's why MFi is not found
This is the exact unit

Dasaita 9" Android 10.0 Bluetooth Head Unit for Toyota Tacoma Corolla Sienna 2016 2017 2018 Touch Screen Car Radio Carplay 4G Ram 64G ROM Support Android Auto GPS Navigation WiFi RDS 2 Din

Attachments

• 33781137-2248-4E82-B5BB-F2C84F1FAD0C.png
    33781137-2248-4E82-B5BB-F2C84F1FAD0C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 33

wwwryan

Jun 27, 2012
Who is talking about using Android Auto on a Android HeadUnit? I can see your point getting a whatsapp location and being able to send it directly to maps, but to me a full Android Head Unit is the way to go, I did not like the original Toyota headunit with its old fashioned looking navigation. And Android Auto doesn't work great either, and on top of that I don't use google maps.
I just mentioned that I don't really see the point of using z-link on a full Android Head Unit, but to each his own of course...
My vehicles are mostly shared between the family. We don't extensively use native Android as other members would be getting my personal messages, reminders, emails, etc. when using the vehicle/stereo. I also have multiple iOS uses that rely on ZLink for CarPlay. I get why some people find it useful, but it definitely has a use for some of us. To each their own on if/how they want to use it. But you reported that Bluetooth still works after upgrading to Android 11 on your MAX 10 which is what I was wondering. I read reports on Dasaita site that it would not the bluetooth chip may not be compatible with A11, but perhaps that's only some specific cases. I think I will give the 11 upgrade a shot on one of my least used units. (I have two of the double DIN versions as well as one of double DIN version with the large external screen. Thanks for the feedback!

ikerg

My vehicles are mostly shared between the family. We don't extensively use native Android as other members would be getting my personal messages, reminders, emails, etc. when using the vehicle/stereo. I also have multiple iOS uses that rely on ZLink for CarPlay. I get why some people find it useful, but it definitely has a use for some of us. To each their own on if/how they want to use it. But you reported that Bluetooth still works after upgrading to Android 11 on your MAX 10 which is what I was wondering. I read reports on Dasaita site that it would not the bluetooth chip may not be compatible with A11, but perhaps that's only some specific cases. I think I will give the 11 upgrade a shot on one of my least used units. (I have two of the double DIN versions as well as one of double DIN version with the large external screen. Thanks for the feedback!
Android 11 is quite relative new and still not polished.... Priority was to make A10 as stable as possible...so probably some issues could be found on A11...

giant53

Oct 4, 2017
You can have a simular function by navigating with TomTom on your HU. Tomtom also has an app called mydriveEU on your phone. With a Tomtom account you can add a destination to your car from anywhere with your phone, tablet or PC. Once in your car Tomtom will automatically use the chosen destination from your online account. I like this very much and use it a lot. Unfortunatly it is not free, it costs about € 20,- per year.

Xybertecnic

Jul 19, 2019
Android 11 is quite relative new and still not polished.... Priority was to make A10 as stable as possible...so probably some issues could be found on A11...
Android 11 works fine so far, I did not load the vivid firmware yet, I just installed the vivid launcher to see how it works, but it is mostly flashy, function wise it is not really better I think, navigation only shows Google, you cannot show your own app on the main page, you can show other navigation apps, but only in full screen, music has a floating widget on top so you can then still manage music, but on the other hand split screen no longer works, not even with the original launcher, not sure if this is android related or just in this firmware.
Also in the vivid launcher there are no RDS station names shown in the radio app, and in the music app you can not select repeat or random etc as far as I can find.
At this point I see too many disadvantages, and maybe I will revert to Android 10, at least there I could use split window which I use all the time for my navigation and music, only bad thing about it is that when you stop for gas, the radio at startup switches back to full screen.

I really wish they would make a firmware with default split window, where you can select in the settings which apps you want to show, and also an app lock would be nice so when you bring your car to the garage, you don't have to remove your account. Installing an applock still doesn't work, as soon as you reboot the headunit, the administrator rights of that app are disabled and the lock doesn't work anymore.

ikerg

Android 11 works fine so far, I did not load the vivid firmware yet, I just installed the vivid launcher to see how it works, but it is mostly flashy, function wise it is not really better I think, navigation only shows Google, you cannot show your own app on the main page, you can show other navigation apps, but only in full screen, music has a floating widget on top so you can then still manage music, but on the other hand split screen no longer works, not even with the original launcher, not sure if this is android related or just in this firmware.
Also in the vivid launcher there are no RDS station names shown in the radio app, and in the music app you can not select repeat or random etc as far as I can find.
At this point I see too many disadvantages, and maybe I will revert to Android 10, at least there I could use split window which I use all the time for my navigation and music, only bad thing about it is that when you stop for gas, the radio at startup switches back to full screen.

I really wish they would make a firmware with default split window, where you can select in the settings which apps you want to show, and also an app lock would be nice so when you bring your car to the garage, you don't have to remove your account. Installing an applock still doesn't work, as soon as you reboot the headunit, the administrator rights of that app are disabled and the lock doesn't work anymore.
I encourage you to post all the issues here...they are very responsive

Xybertecnic

Jul 19, 2019
I encourage you to post all the issues here...they are very responsive
I will, but I am using it only 1 day now, I want to use it a little more and then I will make a review for them

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have a rare MCU version, I couldn't find MTCE_AW anywhere. You don't need to update the MCU, 3.75 is a fairly new update. Crossing MCU manufacturers is not recommended. You can also update the firmware(rom) from other manufacturers, but no one can guarantee that the Z-link will work. You have to try it yourself. First, try contacting the vendor to see if they have firmware and MCU updates. Z-link can be updated separately but you have to ROOT but it doesn't work very well see the thread below. If everything works for you, leave it as it is, you may cause yourself more problems than now, there have already been many cases where updates have been bricked. Especially Dasaita(HA) has white screen issues after firmware update. It can be fixed, but why add more work.Please read the MTCD threads thoroughly first.
    Z-link:

Here you will find the firmware of all px6 android 10 manufacturers, including HCT, there are attached screens that you can use to identify your ROM:
    Hello. I have a PX6 1280x720 RK3399 MTCH_HA Dasaita head unit model HA5224 with CB008 running off Vivid 10 on android 10 with latest firmware update 20220518.155842 . Nissan Rogue 2017, I am looking into any info on how to update the unit further. Is it worth updating to Android 11 just want to be further educated. Thank you. I am learning off of research and reading on how to do updates and take advantage of my unit
    If works well don't upgrade. A11 does not include any different feature or enhancement
    Why is everyone wanting to update to A11 I see pretty much anyone running Vivid 10 and Android 10 wanting to upgrade to vivid 11 and Android 11. To get vivid 11 do you need to have android 11?
    Vivid 10 = Vivid running on Android 10. Vivid 11 = the same exact Vivid but on Android 11. You aren't missing anything and Dasaita's Android 11 builds are plagued with Bluetooth issues. Stay on 10
    Yes , but only the Rom....the MCU is better to upgrade only with the AW manufacturer.
    hi, is my head unit compatible with these upgrades ? (PX6) (1024x600).

I noticed that the MCU in my unit is MTCE_AW and I can't find any files related to this type ... any idea ?
    MTCE_AW is a SYGAV unit to get their latest firmware you will need to email them a screen shot of the about page and they will provide you a download link. They were very responsive to my request for the latest updated firmware (they responded within 24h of my request). My head unit is SYGAV and has MTCE_AW.

Worth noting that the DASAITA firmware updates will work with your unit but I would recommend getting them from SYGAV in case there might be any compatibility issues.
    Warm Notice:

If your system is working well, please do not upgrade it !!!
    Because the upgrade is risky, it might lead to CRASH, BLACK SCREEN, OR SYSTEM ERROR;

Unless there is a major bug in the car system, it unable to be used normally.
    At this time, you can choose to upgrade the system to solve it.

contact your dealer to make sure you are choosing the right firmware and right update steps

MTCH

3.80 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kl7j2gsgdjt527/MTCH_HA_V3.80.rar?dl=0

MTCE MCU

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

Android 11 Update

MAX11 Version
    Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220601)

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220518)

HCT Firmware PX6 Android 11 Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412

Android 10 Update

MAX10 Version
    Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521)

Vivid 10 Version: Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220518)

Scout 10 Version : Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_scout_rk3399_10.0_20220527

@hotaudio

It would be great if you can share what's on your mind for the future of this device... Would it be updated to 7.0? Are you guys thinking on moving directly to 8.0 as some post suggested? Or are you focusing on further cleaning/bug removal on Android 6 for the foreseeable future?

While upgrading for the sake of being able to claim compatibility with latest android release is not really helpful for the users (everybody prefers a stable device rather than latest SW), what Google is doing with the assistant seems quite nice :) and I understand there's no possible dirty trick to get Assistant on Android 6 (while there're some "options" posted for Android 7)

Kr

Max

Hi Max

the latest news is PX5 will update to 8.0 , and it will be very cool system .
    now the 8.0 version still have some bugs . probably they will release at the end of this month
    when firmware is ready , I will post it on this link

regards
    Quick
    Has someone already downloaded the firmware HA_PX5_8.0_ota (20181124) and could upload it to another hoster? the download on sendspace takes forever.

Thank you

MCU HA V2.99
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvOgTGATI4ltMIeEh7cw0ggMdZ7-d7ew/view

Blue UI HA_PX5_8.0_ota(20181124)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yo9Zmnlwx5Gf-jM9DMZlrsmj4xIlJw2K/view