Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip CPU platform Stereos

Search This thread

DWilks

Aug 6, 2015
Dasaita HA2186-MAX10-CP-HD. Does this unit come with HDMI HD Video output connection?
I'm asking because I ordered from Amazon and received the unit and it's missing the HD Video output!
Anyone that has this model; does your unit have the HD Video out? Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

DWilks

Aug 6, 2015
They originally came.witj hdmi out....but on the coreboard revision they removed it.... You can check if your coreboard has a hdmi out or not
Thanks for the reply, @ikerg. I have the unit boxed back up and am going to return it. I get no response from Dasaita about it missing and also how to order a unit with the HDMI output. All specs and pictures show the unit with the HDMI connector attached to the rear of the unit. If they have removed it, then they should state that fact. If the box wasn't already boxed up, then I would check as you mentioned and then attach a connector to the coreboard if I could find out that the circuitry still supports it! Thanks though

ikerg

Thanks for the reply, @ikerg. I have the unit boxed back up and am going to return it. I get no response from Dasaita about it missing and also how to order a unit with the HDMI output. All specs and pictures show the unit with the HDMI connector attached to the rear of the unit. If they have removed it, then they should state that fact. If the box wasn't already boxed up, then I would check as you mentioned and then attach a connector to the coreboard if I could find out that the circuitry still supports it! Thanks though
Is on the advertising the HDMI output?
Would you mind to share the specs here?
Where did you buy it?

DWilks

Aug 6, 2015

Attachments

• DASAITA VERSION EXPLAIN IN THE MANUAL WITH THE MAX10 UNIT.png
    DASAITA VERSION EXPLAIN IN THE MANUAL WITH THE MAX10 UNIT.png
    76 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

DANGERde

May 5, 2016
Warm Notice:

If your system is working well, please do not upgrade it !!!
Because the upgrade is risky, it might lead to CRASH, BLACK SCREEN, OR SYSTEM ERROR;

Unless there is a major bug in the car system, it unable to be used normally.
At this time, you can choose to upgrade the system to solve it.

contact your dealer to make sure you are choosing the right firmware and right update steps

MTCH

3.80 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kl7j2gsgdjt527/MTCH_HA_V3.80.rar?dl=0

MTCE MCU

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

Android 11 Update

MAX11 Version
Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220601)

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220518)

HCT Firmware PX6 Android 11 Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412

Android 10 Update

MAX10 Version
Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521)

Vivid 10 Version: Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220518)

Scout 10 Version : Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_scout_rk3399_10.0_20220527

Hello, I'm looking for the latest update for my HA3_px5_10.0_ota .
i used to find it here but now there is no more px5 on this site.

where is it?

Thanks for your help.

ikerg

I asked Dasaita....they told me that all max10 models have HDMI out..... Older px6 have HDMI port on the coreboard and newer px6 on the motherboard..but exists.
Perhaps in your case the chassis had no option but the port is there internally....
I think you can check it and decide

Brett Hodgson

Feb 4, 2021
I have a max 10 unit and I have just started getting the message that Chrome keeps stopping. When I start it from the apps section it also crashes. Has anyone else got/had this issue?

Will try to uninstall/reinstall and see if that helps.

Anyway thanks for any help offered

ikerg

I have a max 10 unit and I have just started getting the message that Chrome keeps stopping. When I start it from the apps section it also crashes. Has anyone else got/had this issue?

Anyway thanks for any help off

Anyway thanks for any help offered
Uninstall the webview updates.

New OTA updates have corrected the issue (dasaita.com)

Brett Hodgson

Feb 4, 2021
Uninstall the webview updates.

New OTA updates have corrected the issue (dasaita.com)
Thank you this worked by updating to the May firmware update.......however now Sygic GPS is not working after a google update. Have uninstalled and reinstalled without success. Rebooted the machine between uninstall and after reinstall just to be sure but no good. At least the annoying Chrome error has stopped popping up.

I am thinking about going back to the November 2021 Max 10 firmware and turn off all google updates and if I did this would I have to tick the "wipe" box on the update screen or not? Never sure when to use that box so never have and to date everything has been fine.

Thanks again in advance of your assistance.

Last edited:

vadmajom

Dec 26, 2016
Nyiregyhaza
Thank you this worked by updating to the May firmware update.......however now Sygic GPS is not working after a google update. Have uninstalled and reinstalled without success. Rebooted the machine between uninstall and after reinstall just to be sure but no good. At least the annoying Chrome error has stopped popping up.

I am thinking about going back to the November 2021 Max 10 firmware and turn off all google updates and if I did this would I have to tick the "wipe" box on the update screen or not? Never sure when to use that box so never have and to date everything has been fine.

Thanks again in advance of your assistance.
Download an earlier version of sygic that worked for me.
link for downoad the apk:

hangsun2

Jun 25, 2022
where to download latest android 9 update? Also, where can I find the img android 10 firmware (not ota) if I want to upgrade from 9 to 10

crik91

Jul 27, 2009
Prato
Hi, I have a Dasaita PX6 with MAX10, this are my System Info:
Code:
Build Number:
rk3399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct.20201012.173906 test-keys

Kernel version
4.19.111+
#2416 Sun Oct 4 16:09:39 CST 2020

MCU version
MTCE_HA_V3.62_1
Sep 14 2020 10:29:09

Are there any update (remaining on Android 10)?
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have a rare MCU version, I couldn't find MTCE_AW anywhere. You don't need to update the MCU, 3.75 is a fairly new update. Crossing MCU manufacturers is not recommended. You can also update the firmware(rom) from other manufacturers, but no one can guarantee that the Z-link will work. You have to try it yourself. First, try contacting the vendor to see if they have firmware and MCU updates. Z-link can be updated separately but you have to ROOT but it doesn't work very well see the thread below. If everything works for you, leave it as it is, you may cause yourself more problems than now, there have already been many cases where updates have been bricked. Especially Dasaita(HA) has white screen issues after firmware update. It can be fixed, but why add more work.Please read the MTCD threads thoroughly first.
    Z-link:

Here you will find the firmware of all px6 android 10 manufacturers, including HCT, there are attached screens that you can use to identify your ROM:
    Hello. I have a PX6 1280x720 RK3399 MTCH_HA Dasaita head unit model HA5224 with CB008 running off Vivid 10 on android 10 with latest firmware update 20220518.155842 . Nissan Rogue 2017, I am looking into any info on how to update the unit further. Is it worth updating to Android 11 just want to be further educated. Thank you. I am learning off of research and reading on how to do updates and take advantage of my unit
    If works well don't upgrade. A11 does not include any different feature or enhancement
    Why is everyone wanting to update to A11 I see pretty much anyone running Vivid 10 and Android 10 wanting to upgrade to vivid 11 and Android 11. To get vivid 11 do you need to have android 11?
    Vivid 10 = Vivid running on Android 10. Vivid 11 = the same exact Vivid but on Android 11. You aren't missing anything and Dasaita's Android 11 builds are plagued with Bluetooth issues. Stay on 10
    Yes , but only the Rom....the MCU is better to upgrade only with the AW manufacturer.
    hi, is my head unit compatible with these upgrades ? (PX6) (1024x600).

I noticed that the MCU in my unit is MTCE_AW and I can't find any files related to this type ... any idea ?
    MTCE_AW is a SYGAV unit to get their latest firmware you will need to email them a screen shot of the about page and they will provide you a download link. They were very responsive to my request for the latest updated firmware (they responded within 24h of my request). My head unit is SYGAV and has MTCE_AW.

Worth noting that the DASAITA firmware updates will work with your unit but I would recommend getting them from SYGAV in case there might be any compatibility issues.
    Warm Notice:

If your system is working well, please do not upgrade it !!!
    Because the upgrade is risky, it might lead to CRASH, BLACK SCREEN, OR SYSTEM ERROR;

Unless there is a major bug in the car system, it unable to be used normally.
    At this time, you can choose to upgrade the system to solve it.

contact your dealer to make sure you are choosing the right firmware and right update steps

MTCH

3.80 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kl7j2gsgdjt527/MTCH_HA_V3.80.rar?dl=0

MTCE MCU

3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0

Android 11 Update

MAX11 Version
    Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220601)

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220518)

HCT Firmware PX6 Android 11 Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HCT8_rk3399_11.0_ota2820220412

Android 10 Update

MAX10 Version
    Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521)

Vivid 10 Version: Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220518)

Scout 10 Version : Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

telenav_scout_rk3399_10.0_20220527

@hotaudio

It would be great if you can share what's on your mind for the future of this device... Would it be updated to 7.0? Are you guys thinking on moving directly to 8.0 as some post suggested? Or are you focusing on further cleaning/bug removal on Android 6 for the foreseeable future?

While upgrading for the sake of being able to claim compatibility with latest android release is not really helpful for the users (everybody prefers a stable device rather than latest SW), what Google is doing with the assistant seems quite nice :) and I understand there's no possible dirty trick to get Assistant on Android 6 (while there're some "options" posted for Android 7)

Kr

Max

Hi Max

the latest news is PX5 will update to 8.0 , and it will be very cool system .
    now the 8.0 version still have some bugs . probably they will release at the end of this month
    when firmware is ready , I will post it on this link

regards
    Quick
    Has someone already downloaded the firmware HA_PX5_8.0_ota (20181124) and could upload it to another hoster? the download on sendspace takes forever.

Thank you

MCU HA V2.99
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PvOgTGATI4ltMIeEh7cw0ggMdZ7-d7ew/view

Blue UI HA_PX5_8.0_ota(20181124)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yo9Zmnlwx5Gf-jM9DMZlrsmj4xIlJw2K/view