Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip CPU platform Stereos

Search This thread

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, what is VIVID? I have MAX6 PX^ dasaita running android 10.
Dasaita started collaborating with the company that develops VIVID Car Launcher and named its ROM that way. You can download the OTA update for px6 android 10 and 11 directly from Dasaita, or if you just want a launcher, it's on Google play:

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
hi, is my head unit compatible with these upgrades ? (PX6) (1024x600).

I noticed that the MCU in my unit is MTCE_AW and I can't find any files related to this type ... any idea ?
MTCE_AW is a SYGAV unit to get their latest firmware you will need to email them a screen shot of the about page and they will provide you a download link. They were very responsive to my request for the latest updated firmware (they responded within 24h of my request). My head unit is SYGAV and has MTCE_AW.

Worth noting that the DASAITA firmware updates will work with your unit but I would recommend getting them from SYGAV in case there might be any compatibility issues.

Reactions: Shawky119

Shawky119

Jul 20, 2014
Cairo
MTCE_AW is a SYGAV unit to get their latest firmware you will need to email them a screen shot of the about page and they will provide you a download link. They were very responsive to my request for the latest updated firmware (they responded within 24h of my request). My head unit is SYGAV and has MTCE_AW.

Worth noting that the DASAITA firmware updates will work with your unit but I would recommend getting them from SYGAV in case there might be any compatibility issues.
Thank you for your help. I will contact them.

hangsun2

Jun 25, 2022
I bricked my unit px6 during flashing, and now pc not detect the unit anymore overt OTG, what should I do to recover from here?

mikrocefal

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, I updated px6 max10 dasaita with: Android 10 update

MAX10 version: Make sure your device is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824)
and I no longer have the "toyota" logo at startup but the "android" logo. In the factory settings I no longer have the car brand logos.
how to put a "toyota" logo on startup for dasaita px6 max10 1024/600 4gb/64gb unit?
thank you

ikerg

Hello, I updated px6 max10 dasaita with: Android 10 update

MAX10 version: Make sure your device is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824)
and I no longer have the "toyota" logo at startup but the "android" logo. In the factory settings I no longer have the car brand logos.
how to put a "toyota" logo on startup for dasaita px6 max10 1024/600 4gb/64gb unit?
thank you
Due to copyright infringements....brand logos have been removed
You can always put your own logo on it

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
Here my problem strated some time last year back I did and update to my MTCE to MTCE_HA_V3.71d when I did this update at my bluetooth would not connect any more. So when the HA_V3.78 come out try to update it and will not take it at all so I waited for the newer one that came out and maybe that will work it's HA_V3.80 and it will not take the update at all. I did the first was straight hit the update button that didn't work then I try hold down a little pin hole with a toothpick got it in service mode then go to the USB with file and still don't work. I'm running PX6 Android 10 with the latest version.

aleexxx01

Sep 22, 2022
Hello, guys!
Is there any update available for my car navigation? or the only solution is throwing it in the trash bin?
I currently have android 4.4.4 and I would like to do an update because the apps from Google Play are not compatible with this version anymore.
I don't have any info about this china made unit besides the attachments.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 71c94a51-f564-42cb-bf90-fa5b2c712292.jpg
    71c94a51-f564-42cb-bf90-fa5b2c712292.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 5686c52a-ad31-406b-9e4e-4bf045249512.png
    5686c52a-ad31-406b-9e4e-4bf045249512.png
    423.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ikerg

lo, guys!
Is there any update available for my car navigation? or the only solution is throwing it in the trash bin?
I currently have android 4.4.4 and I would like to do an update because the apps from Google Play are not compatible with this version anymore.
I don't have any info about this china made unit besides the attachments.
Thanks in advance!
You are in the wrong thread. Your unit is not a dasaita unit nor MTCd unit

aleexxx01

Sep 22, 2022
Thank you very much for your quick reply and sorry for this error.
I didn't know the MTCd/ MTCb thing until now...it turns out that my HU is neither mtcd nor mtcb (judging by my MCU).
I can't find anything about this damn HU...
I will try my luck on Android HU General thread.
Have a nice day!

ikerg

Thank you very much for your quick reply and sorry for this error.
I didn't know the MTCd/ MTCb thing until now...it turns out that my HU is neither mtcd nor mtcb (judging by my MCU).
I can't find anything about this damn HU...
I will try my luck on Android HU General thread.
Have a nice day!
Go to this thread. it seems to be available a 7.1.1 Android version for your unit.
But read first the wHoole thread to check

Reactions: aleexxx01

Top Liked Posts