• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Search This thread

shouk_1987

Jul 2, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
A question to the Guys who updated to android 10 and the zlink is working with them for android auto
Do you have the Headunit with the hardware support and this is why it works from start ?
I have the px6 MAX6 at its early time where it didnot have the option to select it with or wihout car play
I rely on HUR for Android Auto but wanted to know from you guys

I am currently on hal9k rom and zlink is always freezed on every boot

ruinertt

Apr 28, 2008
Georgia
A question to the Guys who updated to android 10 and the zlink is working with them for android auto
Do you have the Headunit with the hardware support and this is why it works from start ?
I have the px6 MAX6 at its early time where it didnot have the option to select it with or wihout car play
I rely on HUR for Android Auto but wanted to know from you guys

I am currently on hal9k rom and zlink is always freezed on every boot

They (Dasaita) made a change (early last year I think) that put the CarPlay/AndroidAuto support built-in or something (although seems odd if zLink is just mirroring software). Either way, no longer do you need a physical dongle to run them.

If HUR works, then go that route as I believe that zLink is just software. I don't think that there is anything actually done on-chip, but don't quote me on it.

Reactions: shouk_1987

shouk_1987

Jul 2, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
They (Dasaita) made a change (early last year I think) that put the CarPlay/AndroidAuto support built-in or something (although seems odd if zLink is just mirroring software). Either way, no longer do you need a physical dongle to run them.

If HUR works, then go that route as I believe that zLink is just software. I don't think that there is anything actually done on-chip, but don't quote me on it.

Thanks for your response,
I believe this is correct and probably this is why zlink never worked with me as it do not find the built in hardware to communicate with it
There are also hardware dongles on aliexpress that connects via usb who offers carplay or AA
I believe that the headunits with carplay option substitute this external dongle

ruinertt

Apr 28, 2008
Georgia
Thanks for your response,
I believe this is correct and probably this is why zlink never worked with me as it do not find the built in hardware to communicate with it
There are also hardware dongles on aliexpress that connects via usb who offers carplay or AA
I believe that the headunits with carplay option substitute this external dongle

I believe you are correct. Like I said, I have one of the new(er) ones that do not require the dongle, but I haven't dug deep enough to see how zLINK plays with the new hardware.

VovaSRB

Jan 7, 2021
Somebody know what change this Hue under Brightness..?
Brightness is now so much beter, i was make down on 30, but when i change this Hue nothink change..hm..

Attachments

• 20210107_114814.jpg
    20210107_114814.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97

Luciferme

Mar 28, 2019
La mia Dasaita con PX5 ha android 9 (MTCE_HA_V3.69c). Posso installare il firmware per passare ad android 10? Conviene fare il passaggio? Grazie

MOD TRANSLATION:
My Dasaita with PX5 has android 9 (MTCE_HA_V3.69c). Can i install firmware to upgrade to android 10? Should I make the switch? Thanks

@Luciferme
Pls use the English language and in case you have problems with that, you could use any of the countless translation sites out there.
Thx for understanding!
Cheers (mrjuniork - Forum Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

mmatera

Sep 17, 2020
For the android 10 update posted earlier; is there a special way I should be unzipping it? My computer keeps giving me an error saying it can't unzip that type of file. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Langers

masrenidrag

Dec 19, 2019
Hello, I will apologise up front if I am not asking on the correct thread, I am very new to this.'
I have a Max6 PX6 running Android 9 MTCE_HA_V3.30_1
Could someone please share a link to the latest update?
Or should I be upgrading to Androi 10?
Thanks so much

ruinertt

Apr 28, 2008
Georgia
For the android 10 update posted earlier; is there a special way I should be unzipping it? My computer keeps giving me an error saying it can't unzip that type of file. Thanks in advance!

It will unzip and give you an 'update.zip' file inside of the downloaded zip file (a zip within a zip). If you get the update zip file that is extracted, you are good.

Luciferme

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I tried to install the Android 10 version, downloading the package from the first page of this forum, but unfortunately it didn't work.
Did I do something wrong? Should I have confirmed a choice?
Thanks

Attachments

• bfeb06fb-0904-4bbf-b2b6-1e6e9319b263.jpg
    bfeb06fb-0904-4bbf-b2b6-1e6e9319b263.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 110

Luciferme

Mar 28, 2019
I installed the android version 9 PX5 HA_px5_9.0_ota (20200426), downloaded from page 1 of the forum, but I have a problem. Google doesn't let me into my account, it recognizes me, but then it stops trying to upload my data. The same happens with the playstore too. This does not give me the option to download other applications.
Do you know if there is a way to solve?
Could I put an alternative playstore?
Where can I download the apk?

My MCU version is V 3.69c

Thanks

I add another information. While I was listening to spotify, installed with apk downloaded from the pc, suddenly the radio went off, that is, black and silent screen. I disconnected the power and restarted and it came back on.

Last edited:

Luciferme

Mar 28, 2019
I installed the android version 9 PX5 HA_px5_9.0_ota (20200426), downloaded from page 1 of the forum, but I have a problem. Google doesn't let me into my account, it recognizes me, but then it stops trying to upload my data. The same happens with the playstore too. This does not give me the option to download other applications.
Do you know if there is a way to solve?
Could I put an alternative playstore?
Where can I download the apk?

My MCU version is V 3.69c

Thanks

I add another information. While I was listening to spotify, installed with apk downloaded from the pc, suddenly the radio went off, that is, black and silent screen. I disconnected the power and restarted and it came back on.

Following some previous answers on this forum, I had the basic applications updated from the playstore, and finally allowed me to access Google.
So even though I only installed it last night, for now it seems to me to be fine.
Ultimately the forum was helpful to me. Thanks and have a nice day everyone.

Top Liked Posts