Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Search This thread

bbbenito

Feb 16, 2021
Good afternoon, the first thing to introduce myself is my name is benito and I have a dasaita px5 with Android 8 4gb of ram, etc. I have the bule rom and I would like to put Android 10, could you help me? Thanks in advance

Buenas tardes, lo primero presentarme me llamo benito y tengo un dasaita px5 con Android 8 4gb de ram etc llevo la rom bule y quisiera poner Android 10 podrían ayudarme??

gracias de antemano

Last edited by a moderator:

talrhv

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all,
I’m experiencing random disconnects from CarPlay wired and also on wireless.
I have dasaita max6 with zlink.
it is not a software issue to my option because it happened also on android 9 and also on 10 on any zlink version.

does anyone else experiencing this?
no one have this problem?

gochapka

Jan 20, 2014
Lanús Oeste
Hello,
I annoy them for a consultation; mi unit is...

Android 6.0.1
Core 3.10.0 rocky @ hctr930 # 1214 Wed Sep 20 14:50:40 CST 2017
Compile num px5-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.hct.20170926.172649 test-keys
MCU Version MTCE_HA_V2.65f_1 Sep 26 2017 17:50:15
Serial num H223TKC0D00250013
CPU 8 core 64-bit CPU Coretex-A53 @ 1.5G
Memory 1999MB

For some time now, the touch screen has been failing randomly, there are days that it never responds and others that sometimes it responds and sometimes it does not. Using a mouse the unit works perfect. The same happens with the steering wheel controls, the response of each other is random.
Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks!

gochapka

Jan 20, 2014
Lanús Oeste
The same in Android 10 ,PX5,Dasaita

It will be solved by upgrading??????? ...
MTCE.JPG
PX5.JPG

segu45

Jul 12, 2013
Vecindario
I need the Android 10 software and the way to work Recover via USB Please send the Rom link for the Android car screen version
View attachment 5226283
You do not have mcu with MTCE/D, so it is not compatible with this ROM. Search the MTCD Q&A forum, or ask your dealer. The most normal thing is that you do not find anything, these cheap Chinese devices do not usually have a community or a seller supporting them.

Reactions: marchnz

Voyteque

May 7, 2020
Hello Guys,

I was trying to download V940 Version : PX5 HA_px5_9.0_ota(20200426) - latest update for my HU from the begining of this thread. Unfortunately, links don't work.

Can anyone help please?

gochapka

Jan 20, 2014
Lanús Oeste
Hello Guys,

I was trying to download V940 Version : PX5 HA_px5_9.0_ota(20200426) - latest update for my HU from the begining of this thread. Unfortunately, links don't work.

Can anyone help please?

please see here, may be for you, i not sure...

or here...

1614082119288.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Voyteque

Zeus7.62

Feb 27, 2021
I have ps6 for honda civic and all of a sudden I can't get my Bluetooth to connect please help. also zlink keeps disconnecting won't hold steady connection

talrhv

Mar 17, 2020
Yes same problem it keeps dropping connection
My car is also Honda Civic but the head unit that I bought was the universal version.
Are you connected directly through the head unit usb cable or did you retain your car original USB port and connected an adapter the the head unit usb cables?

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
ok, apparently the PX6 firmware is compatible with PX5, I installed it without problems
Link: https://www.dasaita.com/blogs/news/update-firmware
Be careful what you are saying.
MCU is the same for all dasaita mtcd/mtce systems and therefore mcu uogrades are compatible between systems.
Px6 rom is not compatible with px5 systems

Firmware is a very extensive word and people could get confused mixing mcu and android parts

Reactions: marchnz

JonatanP

Sep 8, 2013
Be careful what you are saying.
MCU is the same for all dasaita mtcd/mtce systems and therefore mcu uogrades are compatible between systems.
Px6 rom is not compatible with px5 systems

Firmware is a very extensive word and people could get confused mixing mcu and android parts
Edited, for me firmware has always been a separate thing from rom.

Ujua

Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I have a px5 with android 9, so far I have been updating the last mcu, but now I see that they have a letter behind MTCE_HA_V3.69c and V3.71D, does anyone know what that last letter c and d means? Can I keep updating without problem?

Thank you
regards

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
wombleton
Hello, I have a px5 with android 9, so far I have been updating the last mcu, but now I see that they have a letter behind MTCE_HA_V3.69c and V3.71D, does anyone know what that last letter c and d means? Can I keep updating without problem?

Thank you
regards

Is your device working OK? What outcome do you want from updating the MCU?

Ujua

Oct 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "marchnz, publicación: 84618287, miembro: 4974080"]
¿Su dispositivo funciona bien? ¿Qué resultado quieres de la actualización de la MCU?
[/CITA]
It works quite well yes, but there are things to improve on the part of dasaíta, there are several bugs in the px5 that I still hope they fix, but with little hope, they are small, but they exist, that's why I want to update mcu, it is not by whim or addiction . :risilla::risilla:

salu2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone