• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Search This thread

Guillermo h

Oct 21, 2018
Colombia
Good morning, I have installed the Dasaita speaker line adapter to RCA in my Mazda CX5 with Bose, I put this topic as a contribution from my experience and since although it is true it is not a software update if it is hardware, say that interference noises have disappeared by 98%, 2% are very imperceptible; Before it was exasperating, now it has improved. I hope this helps someone else.
Greetings

Attachments

• tempImagevQJyRE.png
    tempImagevQJyRE.png
    18.2 MB · Views: 92

Knightbird68

May 27, 2010
Elyria, OH
Hi guys!

Just installed a couple of days ago my Dasaita MAX 10 on my mx5 MK3. Everything works flawlessy , from what it seems, but I want to update my unit.

Maybe suonds a little bit stupid but I'm unsure on how to update the unit itself.

I just need to put both MCU and the 10.0 HA3_rk3399_10.0 (20210111) inside the same SD card and then select MCU update?

Also, it seems from the thread this is the recent one (for Android 10 )

MCU: 3.71d https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/bmo68b
PX6 10.0 HA3_rk3399_10.0 (20210111) https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1q8cpf

It's right?

Thank you and sorry for the stupid question!

Is it just me or does anyone else have no luck with these links? Even the ones on the Dasaita webpage don't work.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently you can ONLY use Internet Explorer to download. (sigh)

Last edited:
Reactions: Guillermo h

emre33

Jul 8, 2014
Paks

aud_61

Aug 7, 2019
Good morning, I have installed the Dasaita speaker line adapter to RCA in my Mazda CX5 with Bose, I put this topic as a contribution from my experience and since although it is true it is not a software update if it is hardware, say that interference noises have disappeared by 98%, 2% are very imperceptible; Before it was exasperating, now it has improved. I hope this helps someone else.
Greetings
I think the same problem of back ground noise in this thread;

PoppaRoxie1986

Jan 11, 2018
Despite certification there's no guarantee of long term compatibility. They all have the potential to not always be supported. But I guess they might have a better chance at long term compatibility with a "certification." Regardless they might have a better chance than depending on the kludged support that we get with these units.

A problem on the horizon is the eventual requirement of 5Ghz WiFi to use wireless AA. Most of the grey boxes discussed here only have 2.4Ghz WiFi. There's a chance maybe a 5Ghz USB adapter could be used to get over that future hurdle perhaps. Of course Dasaita and others will release updates to block those USB adapters just like they block certain Bluetooth devices (another discussion there) in the attempt to make people buy the latest big thing with 5Ghz wifi built in.

Reactions: marchnz

pigmey3

Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone, today while trying to update MCU3.75B my Dasaita PX6 Android 10 station
LEDs on the left started flashing and then it was completely dark. No reaction to the attempt
entry into the recovery menu. The station is dead.

Last edited:

Guillermo h

Oct 21, 2018
Colombia
Hello everyone, today while trying to update MCU3.75B my Dasaita PX6 Android 10 station
LEDs on the left started flashing and then it was completely dark. No reaction to the attempt
entry into the recovery menu. The station is dead.
Disconnect the battery for about five minutes and try again, it is very strange what has happened to you since this update is very fast and safe, after the LEDs blink you have to wait until it restarts and then remove the USB. To avoid inconveniences with updates I prefer to place either the .dmg file in an empty memory or the update.zip file in the same way only the file in an empty memory without any files.

pigmey3

Sep 6, 2020
Odłącz baterię na około pięć minut i spróbuj ponownie, to bardzo dziwne, co się z tobą stało, ponieważ ta aktualizacja jest bardzo szybka i bezpieczna, po miganiu diod LED musisz poczekać, aż uruchomi się ponownie, a następnie wyjąć USB. Aby uniknąć niedogodności z aktualizacjami, wolę umieścić plik .dmg w pustej pamięci lub plik update.zip w ten sam sposób tylko plik w pustej pamięci bez żadnych plików.
disconnecting the battery did not do anything, dasaita still dead no response to entering the recovery menu mode.

odłączenie akumulatora nic nie dało, dasaita nadal martwy brak odpowiedzi na wejście w tryb menu odzyskiwania.

Last edited by a moderator:

uribees

Sep 28, 2010
Hi guys,

This may have already been answered but I just upgraded my MAX10 and had to wipe everything. I exported the vehicle factory settings. How to I import them back in?

sandpita

Dec 5, 2011
The Garden State

Top Liked Posts