• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

Search This thread

shdwkeeper

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, remove it from the OBD port of the car and repeat all the steps.
What bluetooth radio (WQ_RF210) do you have? My device is a dasaita.

20210802_130958.jpg

Last edited:

Guillermo h

Oct 21, 2018
Colombia

shdwkeeper, It also happened to me that within the application (Torque, ForScan) it had recognized another device and for this reason it did not connect to the OBDLink MX +, for this reason it is important to delete all the data in the bluetooth application and the OBDII diagnostic application.​

shdwkeeper

Jul 22, 2021

shdwkeeper, It also happened to me that within the application (Torque, ForScan) it had recognized another device and for this reason it did not connect to the OBDLink MX +, for this reason it is important to delete all the data in the bluetooth application and the OBDII diagnostic application.​

Ok, I have done that but will try it again. Thanks for your patience. I just want to get this to work.😀

shdwkeeper

Jul 22, 2021
Ok im on default software, reset everything nothing is hooked up to the unit and it still will not connect to the obdlink mx+, no idea why. I opened up Torque app and the device is flashing blue and it didn't connect. Cleared cache and started over and nothing connects. I have no idea
Also, my $10 piece of crap OBD hooks right up to the headunit, but I want the better software and support, that's why I'm trying to get OBDlink Mx+ to work.

Guillermo h

Oct 21, 2018
Colombia
@marchnz It seems like the pin is a random 6 digit pin, when it connects with my phone it's different every time.
Look within the applications that bluetooth devices are available, I mean Torque / ForScan / OBDLink; at my step that although it already appeared as an available OBDLINK MX + device, it did not connect since another device appeared in the application.

shdwkeeper

Jul 22, 2021
Look within the applications that bluetooth devices are available, I mean Torque / ForScan / OBDLink; at my step that although it already appeared as an available OBDLINK MX + device, it did not connect since another device appeared in the application.
There is nothing connected at all, it's a brand new fresh install, this OBDLink is the first device to connect to this headunit. It says its available in the Bluetooth app, but it won't connect. Inside the application Torque, OBDLink etc.. there are no bluetooth devices available. It says I need to pair it first, just like the picture I posted previously. I dunno.

Top Liked Posts