• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Dasaita PX6 Android Auto with Headunit Reloaded vs. CarPlay USB Dongle

Search This thread

omair94

May 19, 2010
New York
This is an old post, but I'll answer it for anyone who stumbles upon it later like i did (it comes up pretty high on google).
If all you care about is android auto, and not carplay, I think Head Unit Reloaded is better. It lets you adjust the resolution and dpi, and supports day/night mode. The built in app with the dongle doesn't offer either of these things. HUR can also do wireless if you setup a hotspot.

Reactions: sachinashokin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an old post, but I'll answer it for anyone who stumbles upon it later like i did (it comes up pretty high on google).
    If all you care about is android auto, and not carplay, I think Head Unit Reloaded is better. It lets you adjust the resolution and dpi, and supports day/night mode. The built in app with the dongle doesn't offer either of these things. HUR can also do wireless if you setup a hotspot.