• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita PX6 white screen outline

Search This thread

IbrahDr

Jul 1, 2019
Hello,

I have had a big problem with my unit for a week, the edges of the screen are white, I don't know what I modified do you have any idea?

Attachments

• 20211203_001238.jpg
    20211203_001238.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20211202_232113.jpg
    20211202_232113.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
for me it seems a hardware failure. check on dasaita.com forum for any dasaita direct support

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
@IbrahDr Whatever you do, don't ask them to provide you a replacement screen with any expectation of them sending the entire screen assembly! Ask me how I know.

Good luck getting correspondence with their tech support. If you do get any support from them, they will likely charge you for replacement part(s) and send just the raw LCD screen, leaving disassembly/reassembly up to you!

Also the TFT board is a known point of failure for Dasaita units. The TFT board has the power circuit for the backlight which is known to fail if you run the brightness at 100% all the time (which conveniently it defaults to 100%).

Reactions: marchnz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @IbrahDr Whatever you do, don't ask them to provide you a replacement screen with any expectation of them sending the entire screen assembly! Ask me how I know.

Good luck getting correspondence with their tech support. If you do get any support from them, they will likely charge you for replacement part(s) and send just the raw LCD screen, leaving disassembly/reassembly up to you!

Also the TFT board is a known point of failure for Dasaita units. The TFT board has the power circuit for the backlight which is known to fail if you run the brightness at 100% all the time (which conveniently it defaults to 100%).