• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dasaita px6 with android 10Pandora won't launch

Search This thread

telminator

Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys, so I recently bought a dasaita px6 max10 for my 10th gen civic. The first app that I installed was pandora but after it was installed the app did not work. I downloaded different launchers but still did not work. I updated to the latest firmware and MCU but didn't resolve the issue either.

Volcdroid

Mar 1, 2019
same here, pandora wont load, i have tried numerous app versions with no success. it just freezes at the letter P loading screen.

also HBO max loads but when i try to play any show it just goes to a black screen .

telminator

Jul 29, 2021
I found a way to make it work. First, download Aptoide (the px6 is already rooted). Then search pandora in the aptoide appstore and download an older version. For me version 2006.2 works fine. Also, disable auto update apps from the play store and aptoide.

Reactions: Volcdroid

Volcdroid

Mar 1, 2019
I found a way to make it work. First, download Aptoide (the px6 is already rooted). Then search pandora in the aptoide appstore and download an older version. For me version 2006.2 works fine. Also, disable auto update apps from the play store and aptoide.
well that actually worked! untill pandora fixes compatibility this is the workaround! thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.