Dasaita PX6

Search This thread

jinzyx3

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys i downloaded new update and everything prior went I went into the reverse camera sometimes I'd get a reverse image or a diamond box with a exclamation mark on it however, now I get a flickering image without dynamic lines I have a 2018 RAV4. The dynamic lines you can see on screen are the ones i enabled from the settings

Xybertecnic

Jul 19, 2019
hi dear i have the same problem.....However, today my head unit crashed 2x. Each time I heard a speaker popping distortion noise for a second and then the head unit restarted.....have a solutions?
Same problem on mine, seller says I should not use the original JBL amplifier (connected through CAN adapter) but buy an RCA cable and use the internal amplifier which doesn't make sense, I have no speaker cables near my headunit, and before I had a PX5 AND a PX6 in my previous car (same car just older model), and never had any of these issues. Too bad I sold the other PX6, it was the same just in another frame, I should have just tried to find a frame for this model car and used the PX6 I had...

AaronNZ

Aug 21, 2008
Hi All

I've had a PX6 Max 6 (generic ball joint) for a while now (july last year), in fact it's now in my second car. The model is specifically Max 6 DYX002 With Carplay.

Having just installed it in my latest car, I thought maybe some issues I were having were a result of the old car - but no - they've persisted into the new one too (Mitsi Evo X). Hoping someone can lend a hand here as Dasaita support don't have good english, and they're also on holiday for another week or so.

I have four issues with it -

1) The popping and restarting and occasional freeze as described elsewhere. I have just updated with new firmware they sent me - to MCU 3.45_1, and "HA2_rk3399_9.0_ota(20200423)升级包.zip"

Even though I haven't seen the issue for 24 hours, based on the rest of this thread it sounds like it may not be resolved with these. What are my chances of getting a resolution given it's 8 months old?

2) ever since I've had it, the sleep / instant restart hasn't worked. I doubt very much that the wiring is the issue as it's now been in two different cars with the same result. No matter which of the "Shutdown Delay when ACC OFF" options I choose, it goes through a full 30s reboot every time.

3) How do I get Android auto to work? I have googled this without success - there seems to be a zlink application required, although it's not installed on my unit (or at least does not appear in the menu). I found a download of a zlink app apk from a daisata unit here on XDA - that seemed to install (prompt to update previous version) then failed saying it was not installed at the end.

4) The radio widget (and clock sometimes) revert to default settings - 87.5MHZ - so I have to go into the radio to start it rather than just using the widget. The clock is just inconsistent - sometimes it show the correct time and sometimes not.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hi All

I've had a PX6 Max 6 (generic ball joint) for a while now (july last year), in fact it's now in my second car. The model is specifically Max 6 DYX002 With Carplay.

Having just installed it in my latest car, I thought maybe some issues I were having were a result of the old car - but no - they've persisted into the new one too (Mitsi Evo X). Hoping someone can lend a hand here as Dasaita support don't have good english, and they're also on holiday for another week or so.

I have four issues with it -

1) The popping and restarting and occasional freeze as described elsewhere. I have just updated with new firmware they sent me - to MCU 3.45_1, and "HA2_rk3399_9.0_ota(20200423)升级包.zip"

Even though I haven't seen the issue for 24 hours, based on the rest of this thread it sounds like it may not be resolved with these. What are my chances of getting a resolution given it's 8 months old?

2) ever since I've had it, the sleep / instant restart hasn't worked. I doubt very much that the wiring is the issue as it's now been in two different cars with the same result. No matter which of the "Shutdown Delay when ACC OFF" options I choose, it goes through a full 30s reboot every time.

3) How do I get Android auto to work? I have googled this without success - there seems to be a zlink application required, although it's not installed on my unit (or at least does not appear in the menu). I found a download of a zlink app apk from a daisata unit here on XDA - that seemed to install (prompt to update previous version) then failed saying it was not installed at the end.

4) The radio widget (and clock sometimes) revert to default settings - 87.5MHZ - so I have to go into the radio to start it rather than just using the widget. The clock is just inconsistent - sometimes it show the correct time and sometimes not.
What does reseller suggest.
Generic ball joint sounds interesting. Last time I replaced a ball joint it took a bit of effort, and that was with an OEM ball joint.

Pt.4 these are not Android Auto. If Android auto is wanted, suggest dealing to unit with a suitable hammer or crushing device and buy a genuine Android auto head unit.

AaronNZ

Aug 21, 2008
What does reseller suggest.
Generic ball joint sounds interesting. Last time I replaced a ball joint it took a bit of effort, and that was with an OEM ball joint.

Pt.4 these are not Android Auto. If Android auto is wanted, suggest dealing to unit with a suitable hammer or crushing device and buy a genuine Android auto head unit.

As mentioned, the reseller is on holiday due to Chinese NY.

The ball joint is ok, doesn't really offer anything in my current car due to where the unit is mounted.

In fact this one IS android auto. Specifically sold to me as such. It has a harness / chipset built in to support it.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
As mentioned, the reseller is on holiday due to Chinese NY.

The ball joint is ok, doesn't really offer anything in my current car due to where the unit is mounted.

In fact this one IS android auto. Specifically sold to me as such. It has a harness / chipset built in to support it.

Despite what they claim, Don't be fooled, they're NOT Android auto or carplay...

Bob_Sanders

None of these Chinese head units OFFICIALLY support AA or carplay, and they never will. They are not recognized by apple and google and are therefore offering a kind of hacked AA/CarPlay that may or may not work

Reactions: marchnz

AaronNZ

Aug 21, 2008
None of these Chinese head units OFFICIALLY support AA or carplay, and they never will. They are not recognized by apple and google and are therefore offering a kind of hacked AA/CarPlay that may or may not work

Sorry,I thought the fact that it's not official was obvious, I wasn't trying to make that point. However when they state that it works/supported, and charge extra for it, it should work. They don't say 'this may or may not work' they say it does work - therefore a buyer would have a reasonable expectation of such. Hence my question here amongst other buyers to find their experience. Of course I will get an answer from the reseller in time too.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Sorry,I thought the fact that it's not official was obvious, I wasn't trying to make that point. However when they state that it works/supported, and charge extra for it, it should work. They don't say 'this may or may not work' they say it does work - therefore a buyer would have a reasonable expectation of such. Hence my question here amongst other buyers to find their experience. Of course I will get an answer from the reseller in time too.

The Chinese resellers claim a whole lot of things. They will say almost anything to sell their wares. A look through the forums will find posts about units claimed to be Android 9 or 10, but are not, they mod the UI to fake version numbers.

In any case, don't expect what you have to be AA, it's not. You can anticipate problems.

AaronNZ

Aug 21, 2008
The Chinese resellers claim a whole lot of things. They will say almost anything to sell their wares. A look through the forums will find posts about units claimed to be Android 9 or 10, but are not, they mod the UI to fake version numbers.

In any case, don't expect what you have to be AA, it's not. You can anticipate problems.

Respectfully, if they are making false claims about their products they will quickly be given bad reviews and removed from the platforms such as ebay and aliexpress. They won't want to damage their reputations and income streams in that way. I understand that you're saying don't trust them, but the fact remains that buyers have the power on these platforms, so being deceitful is not good business sense.

In any case, I'm still interested to hear from anyone who actually has the same model as I do and whether or not they have either android or apple carplay working in any fashion at all.

Bob_Sanders

Respectfully, if they are making false claims about their products they will quickly be given bad reviews and removed from the platforms such as ebay and aliexpress. They won't want to damage their reputations and income streams in that way. I understand that you're saying don't trust them, but the fact remains that buyers have the power on these platforms, so being deceitful is not good business sense.

In any case, I'm still interested to hear from anyone who actually has the same model as I do and whether or not they have either android or apple carplay working in any fashion at all.
They do get bad reviews. This forum is full of them.

I'm not sure you understand. CarPlay is apple owned and registered software. You need Apple's permission to LEGALLY use it and advertise it. They don't have Apple's permission, so they are ALREADY being deceitful.
You might see words like "CarPlay" on the Chinese websites, but you will never see the official
"works with APPLE CarPlay" logo
which is seen on other head units with official support (JVC, Pioneer, Alpine, Kenwood), because Apple would sue them.
6a0120a5580826970c01bb07cab20a970d-pi.jpg
Soooo... if they can be deceitful to Apple, what makes you think they won't or can't be deceitful to you??
Now.... while I am sure they are not flat out LYING to their customers, they are not exactly being truthful at how hard it is to get a RELIABLE connection..... and it is hard.

And... Even if you get carplay to work on these Chinese units, there is no warranty that it will continue to work after your next phone update because Apple is ALWAYS looking to do things to shut the door on these illegal users.

Now AndroidAuto is a bit different because it is open source, so the Chinese can't get into trouble for using but still they are not officially supported by google and therefore not on the official google support list. On the other hand, I have never been sure why someone would want to go to the trouble of using Android Auto on an android head unit in the first place. It's kind of redundant and unnecessary since anything you can do on an android phone can be done independently and directly on the head unit itself. It's flat out not worth the headache.

Last edited:
Reactions: marchnz

AaronNZ

Aug 21, 2008
Now AndroidAuto is a bit different because it is open source, so the Chinese can't get into trouble for using but still they are not officially supported by google and therefore not on the official google support list. On the other hand, I have never been sure why someone would want to go to the trouble of using Android Auto on an android head unit in the first place. It's kind of redundant and unnecessary since anything you can do on an android phone can be done independently and directly on the head unit itself. It's flat out not worth the headache.

There are actually plenty of valid reasons to want AA to work, not least of which is I paid for it. Other benefits include but are not limited to the increased safety of an interface specifically designed for driving, and the ability to display my phone's company profile calls etc on my head unit. The head unit is not approved to be connected to our company's systems.

In case anyone else is interested - I fixed issue 2 above - the Dasaita factory ISO harness was wired incorrectly - power and acc power wires were reversed in the ISO plug. All I had to do was carefully de-pin them and reposition in the opposite orientation.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
There are actually plenty of valid reasons to want AA to work, not least of which is I paid for it. Other benefits include but are not limited to the increased safety of an interface specifically designed for driving, and the ability to display my phone's company profile calls etc on my head unit. The head unit is not approved to be connected to our company's systems.

In case anyone else is interested - I fixed issue 2 above - the Dasaita factory ISO harness was wired incorrectly - power and acc power wires were reversed in the ISO plug. All I had to do was carefully de-pin them and reposition in the opposite orientation.

Perhaps buy a genuine AA unit....

Bob_Sanders

Well, if you are interested in AA working reliably then you are going to HAVE TO look at a different head unit regardless of what some seller may have told you. There are no other options. Even if you manage to get it working now, there is no official support, so there is no guaranty anything will work further than the next AA update.

As for safety, It's not the machinery which ultimately makes things safer. It is rather the choices the driver makes and as a driver, you really shouldn't be looking at the screen at all while in motion....AA or otherwise.

Apollon2

Mar 20, 2021
I am. Thanks! Can you tell me which exact cables were reversed. I have found ACC on pin 3 of the Dasaita (Max10) device, but what is the power pin? B+?
Thanks for your help!
Alex

Lum_UK

May 24, 2012
Bristol
dj.lum.uk
OnePlus 5T
I am. Thanks! Can you tell me which exact cables were reversed. I have found ACC on pin 3 of the Dasaita (Max10) device, but what is the power pin? B+?
Thanks for your help!
Alex
It's the red & yellow wires.

This is a really common problem with aftermarket car radios and has been for years. There's a standard ISO connector with a standard pinout, but VW and Opel/Vauxhall use the same connector with the two pins reversed, and there's loads of cars like that, so it's basically a defacto standard at this point.

If you're making a radio, half of your customers are going to complain no matter which way around you put them.

I have installed Headunit Reloaded and connect to WiFi. Here I have constant interruptions during audio playback after about 10 minutes of operation! This gets so bad that I have to stop HUR. Restarting HUR does not help here, I can only restart HUR after a while, then it works again for a few minutes.

i have the same problem with my DASAITA Max10
did you find a solution for the audio stutter ?

all i can do is restart the HU t, then it will be clean playback for about 30min... the stutter starts to interrupt playback
its so annoying i nearly though the HU out the window last time

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
i have the same problem with my DASAITA Max10
did you find a solution for the audio stutter ?

all i can do is restart the HU t, then it will be clean playback for about 30min... the stutter starts to interrupt playback
its so annoying i nearly though the HU out the window last time
The solution for me was a UIS7862 FYT based headunit.

Spectre 0

Jul 29, 2023
Hello, I have the Dasaita 10.2 it does not recognize my memory card. it reads it when I eject and re-insert it after adding music but it does not show up. any fixes for this? ty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for your help!
    Alex
    It's the red & yellow wires.

This is a really common problem with aftermarket car radios and has been for years. There's a standard ISO connector with a standard pinout, but VW and Opel/Vauxhall use the same connector with the two pins reversed, and there's loads of cars like that, so it's basically a defacto standard at this point.

If you're making a radio, half of your customers are going to complain no matter which way around you put them.

Well, if you are interested in AA working reliably then you are going to HAVE TO look at a different head unit regardless of what some seller may have told you. There are no other options. Even if you manage to get it working now, there is no official support, so there is no guaranty anything will work further than the next AA update.

As for safety, It's not the machinery which ultimately makes things safer. It is rather the choices the driver makes and as a driver, you really shouldn't be looking at the screen at all while in motion....AA or otherwise.
    Yes, latest version px6
    Both motherboards D6000 and 6100 are affected

Dear users,
    I have bought MAX6 for my Mitsubishi Lancer and had issues since the first day. I had a professional car audio shop install it (they did it to my PX5 Eunavi unit in Honda - no issues for more than 2 years - just updated it to Android 9 and it works flawlessly). There is an extra fuse in Lancer that is inside below the steering wheel. The radio blows this fuse. My installer said that the YELLOW Cable (+ ) Power is causing this. The other (+) red cable power does not blow the second fuse. We have made photos and films and the original (stock Mitsubishi) radio is working fine. When we changed the fuse MAX6 blew it again. So I have contacted the manufacturer and they advised me to check if the amplifier IC has short circuit. We found out that some of the soldering got burnt and we fixed it. Now it does not blow the fuse, but still gives the high pitched sound and restarts randomly. The manufacturer decided to send me the new version of the motherboard D6100 20190701 but the problem still persists. I am now wondering whether there is something wrong with the front panel circuit. I have written to them again and waiting for response.
    Other issue that I have is with DVB-T. I have checked all the extra setting (DVB_T 01 - DVB_T 24) and none of them detects any channels. Some of them let me search all the bands but detects nothing. The cable powers on the receiver, but no broadcasts are detected.
    I have also tried all the possible MCU updates and installed newest Android 9 updates. The problem with random restarts would not disappear.
    Have a good day.
    Dear users,
    I have bought MAX6 for my Mitsubishi Lancer and had issues since the first day. I had a professional car audio shop install it (they did it to my PX5 Eunavi unit in Honda - no issues for more than 2 years - just updated it to Android 9 and it works flawlessly). There is an extra fuse in Lancer that is inside below the steering wheel. The radio blows this fuse. My installer said that the YELLOW Cable (+ ) Power is causing this. The other (+) red cable power does not blow the second fuse. We have made photos and films and the original (stock Mitsubishi) radio is working fine. When we changed the fuse MAX6 blew it again. So I have contacted the manufacturer and they advised me to check if the amplifier IC has short circuit. We found out that some of the soldering got burnt and we fixed it. Now it does not blow the fuse, but still gives the high pitched sound and restarts randomly. The manufacturer decided to send me the new version of the motherboard D6100 20190701 but the problem still persists. I am now wondering whether there is something wrong with the front panel circuit. I have written to them again and waiting for response.
    Other issue that I have is with DVB-T. I have checked all the extra setting (DVB_T 01 - DVB_T 24) and none of them detects any channels. Some of them let me search all the bands but detects nothing. The cable powers on the receiver, but no broadcasts are detected.
    I have also tried all the possible MCU updates and installed newest Android 9 updates. The problem with random restarts would not disappear.
    Have a good day.

Please keep us updated on any responses. Thanks!